PDA

View Full Version : Name plates for Jerseys

NJ10
01-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Dose anybody know when I can get a name plate for a jersey. I just realized I have a stitched Shockey jersey sitting in my closet that will never be worn again. I just want to take that off and put Cruz on it.

GiantsYanks
01-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Dose anybody know when I can get a name plate for a jersey. I just realized I have a stitched Shockey jersey sitting in my closet that will never be worn again. I just want to take that off and put Cruz on it.

take it to a local sporting goods shop.. not the big guys like Modells but the mom and pop ones. They'll def be able to do it.

ArmyJintsGuy
01-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Too bad I am not stationed in Korea anymore. I would have been able to help you out. Over there that have high quality jerseys for $30. We are talking about sewn on names and numbers, you couldnt tell the difference. Hence why I have about 10 Giants jerseys..lol. Mitchel & Ness quality types. They also made any custom jersey you wanted.

NJ10
01-10-2012, 10:19 AM

take it to a local sporting goods shop.. not the big guys like Modells but the mom and pop ones. They'll def be able to do it.

Thanks, good idea. I cant believe i forgot I had this jersey.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-10-2012, 10:54 AM
I also have this problem as well, I have the Shockey all stitched jersey but its the red one, plus i have a Tiki jersey that i could switch to KP. any help would save me a boatload. thanks

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-10-2012, 11:24 AM
I found this by googling and it actually directed me to our boards in to "THEE SWAG THREAD" LMAO.</P>

http://easternlettering.net/cart/</P>

Firenugget
01-10-2012, 11:55 AM
lol I was thinking the same thing a couple weeks ago. i haven't been able to wear that jersey for years.