PDA

View Full Version : I'm shocked no one on these boards has a job in the NFL

I'm Your Huckelberry
04-23-2010, 09:14 PM
With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.

bigb89
04-24-2010, 09:37 AM
i was thinking the same thing . his drafts have been pretty good so far but i quess it would be a good draft if we took any linebacker even if they feel he couldn't play ect ect as long as we got our linebacker geeeeeee! we have young linebacker so hopefully they will work out in this new scheme

ny06
04-24-2010, 09:38 AM
I would give my right arm to be employed by the NY Giants

eli#10nyg
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.</P>

</P>

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. whynot defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. [;)]</P>

Furiator
04-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Funny, that's exactly what Eli Manning did to get his job.... he gave them his right arm.

danishGiant
04-24-2010, 09:55 AM
This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

Enough with these posts...

ny06
04-24-2010, 09:57 AM
. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous..

Please do tell, I need a good laugh

slipknottin
04-24-2010, 10:10 AM
I would love to be a journalist in the nfl.

listenup
04-24-2010, 10:18 AM
This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

Enough with these posts... I hear u,but some ppl really think they know more then the pros.

blueomaha
04-24-2010, 10:20 AM
wow...i was thinking the same thing...the way the draft is going, i was thinking some nfl scouts were reading the NYG mb...lol...it's football 101 right here...thanks for the education guys....

thegreatone
04-24-2010, 10:30 AM

i guarantee i can pick better than matt millen,al davis, and whoever is in buffalo. soo give me a job damnit

RoanokeFan
04-24-2010, 10:34 AM
It's a public forum and that's a good thing for everyone. There are those who truly believe they know better than the team but that's not any different than life itself. I like it here because I do learn a lot from some posters and get to say what's on my mind. The best thing though is I can read what I want, or not.

blueomaha
04-24-2010, 10:37 AM
It's a public forum and that's a good thing for everyone. There are those who truly believe they know better than the team but that's not any different than life itself. I like it here because I do learn a lot from some posters and get to say what's on my mind. The best thing though is I can read what I want, or not.
bingo Roanoke....

Roosevelt
04-24-2010, 10:48 AM

Please.

Here's a sampling of the crap that's littering the first two pages:

Worst draft ever

JR is a moron

Reese we trusted

Reese is an idiot

Reese is a cheap bum

Does Reese know there's a position called linebacker?

JR you goofed

Now obviously we all have the ability to ignore the posts we don't care to read. So I would suggest you do the same with valid posts such as this one.

Cheers.

AdRock18
04-24-2010, 10:50 AM

i guarantee i can pick better than matt millen,al davis, and whoever is in buffalo. soo give me a job damnit

Threads like this are so stupid. It's a public forum that wouldn't exist if people didn't have opinions. Besides, while Reese has a solid draft resume, what about teams like OAK, CLEV, BUFF, etc? What gives them the right to say that they know any more than Mel Kiper, Peter King, my mother or Joe Blow down the block? What makes any of you say I couldn't do a better job, just reading Todd McShay's scout reports? The draft is a crap shoot and perfect fodder for opinions of football fans, so get off your high horses, folks.

eli#10nyg
04-24-2010, 10:51 AM
This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous. Enough with these posts...

Please.

Here's a sampling of the crap that's littering the first two pages:

Worst draft ever

JR is a moron

Reese we trusted

Reese is an idiot

Reese is a cheap bum

Does Reese know there's a position called linebacker?

JR you goofed

Now obviously we all have the ability to ignore the posts we don't care to read. So I would suggest you do the same with valid posts such as this one.

Cheers.
</P>

</P>

arrogance, ignorance.... good fun for an immaturechild.</P>

BIG BLUE MONSTER
04-24-2010, 10:56 AM
i agree 100%

if these guys on here knew so much they wouldn't be posting on a fan board.

all they do is regurgitate things they hear from the media. they come on here and spit it back out like some kind of experts.

john gruden a super bowl coach said he liked the giants picking jpp but the joe knowitalls from this board said he gonna be a bust and they shoulda did this and that.

YHA OK!!!

the have the resources to evaluate talent and get paid to do so. they put in hours of time in, but some clowns on a fan board know better!!!

STICK TO YOUR FANTASY LEAGUES!!!!!!!!

remember there is a reason it's called FANTASY league!

eli#10nyg
04-24-2010, 10:59 AM
i agree 100% if these guys on here knew so much they wouldn't be posting on a fan board. all they do is regurgitate things they hear from the media. they come on here and spit it back out like some kind of experts. john gruden a super bowl coach said he liked the giants picking jpp but the joe knowitalls from this board said he gonna be a bust and they shoulda did this and that. YHA OK!!! the have the resources to evaluate talent and get paid to do so. they put in hours of time in, but some clowns on a fan board know better!!! STICK TO YOUR FANTASY LEAGUES!!!!!!!! remember there is a reason it's called FANTASY league!</P>

and there is a reason this is called a fan board, you unintelligent donkey. go talk to your frickin psychiatrist, did mom or dad abuse you as a child is that why you need to try to "tell people how it is." and on a message board, please you and your friend are pathetic.</P>

compaqnigg
04-24-2010, 11:02 AM
I bet people from Giant's front office post here. They sway us when we say something negative. I bet they are among us. Who are they though.......

BIG BLUE MONSTER
04-24-2010, 11:06 AM
damn, you told me!!!!

im so upset!!!

Die-Hard
04-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Here's a suggestion:

If you don't like reading the opinions of others, stay away from the message board.

How difficult is that to understand?

Don't like the show on TV? Change the channel. No one is making you watch something that you dont want to watch

Don't like the song on the radio? Change the channel. No one is making you listen to something that you dont want to hear.

Roosevelt
04-24-2010, 11:56 AM
i agree 100% if these guys on here knew so much they wouldn't be posting on a fan board. all they do is regurgitate things they hear from the media. they come on here and spit it back out like some kind of experts. john gruden a super bowl coach said he liked the giants picking jpp but the joe knowitalls from this board said he gonna be a bust and they shoulda did this and that. YHA OK!!! the have the resources to evaluate talent and get paid to do so. they put in hours of time in, but some clowns on a fan board know better!!! STICK TO YOUR FANTASY LEAGUES!!!!!!!! remember there is a reason it's called FANTASY league!</p>

and there is a reason this is called a fan board, you unintelligent donkey. go talk to your frickin psychiatrist, did mom or dad abuse you as a child is that why you need to try to "tell people how it is." and on a message board, please you and your friend are pathetic.</p>

Who are you trying to attack? I could crap a better argument than this.

eli#10nyg
04-24-2010, 11:59 AM
i agree 100% if these guys on here knew so much they wouldn't be posting on a fan board. all they do is regurgitate things they hear from the media. they come on here and spit it back out like some kind of experts. john gruden a super bowl coach said he liked the giants picking jpp but the joe knowitalls from this board said he gonna be a bust and they shoulda did this and that. YHA OK!!! the have the resources to evaluate talent and get paid to do so. they put in hours of time in, but some clowns on a fan board know better!!! STICK TO YOUR FANTASY LEAGUES!!!!!!!! remember there is a reason it's called FANTASY league!</P>

and there is a reason this is called a fan board, you unintelligent donkey. go talk to your frickin psychiatrist, did mom or dad abuse you as a child is that why you need to try to "tell people how it is." and on a message board, please you and your friend are pathetic.</P>

</P>

i'm attacking noone, dumb donkey, i'm defending, your buddy (bigbluemfer)and you are the ones who attacked with your simple mindedness.you have no argument, even though its obvious thats all you are looking for. and i'm sure you could crap a better argument, since you only seem capable of spewing forth fecal matter from that funny little thing you call a brain. go troll somewhere else.</P>

AGiantDynasty
04-24-2010, 12:00 PM
With all
the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I
am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the
32 NFL front offices.</p>

</p>

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree
with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. whynot
defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for
sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to
work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they
are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. [;)]</p>

+1

I also cant stand the school of thought that suggests because you arent employed in industry X that your opinion is worthless. Not to mention, the absurd assumption that every single employee in that industry is of quality and automatically better then you.

Please..

You dont need to be a plumber to know sewage smells..

yatitle
04-24-2010, 12:04 PM
With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.</P>

</P>

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. whynot defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. [;)]</P>

+1

I also cant stand the school of thought that suggests because you arent employed in industry X that your opinion is worthless. Not to mention, the absurd assumption that every single employee in that industry is of quality and automatically better then you.

Please..

</P>

No but you don't call an accountant to fix a leak either.</P>

Roosevelt
04-24-2010, 01:25 PM
i agree 100% if these guys on here knew so much they wouldn't be posting on a fan board. all they do is regurgitate things they hear from the media. they come on here and spit it back out like some kind of experts. john gruden a super bowl coach said he liked the giants picking jpp but the joe knowitalls from this board said he gonna be a bust and they shoulda did this and that. YHA OK!!! the have the resources to evaluate talent and get paid to do so. they put in hours of time in, but some clowns on a fan board know better!!! STICK TO YOUR FANTASY LEAGUES!!!!!!!! remember there is a reason it's called FANTASY league!</p>

and there is a reason this is called a fan board, you unintelligent donkey. go talk to your frickin psychiatrist, did mom or dad abuse you as a child is that why you need to try to "tell people how it is." and on a message board, please you and your friend are pathetic.</p>

</p>

i'm attacking noone, dumb donkey, i'm defending, your buddy (bigbluemfer)and you are the ones who attacked with your simple mindedness.you have no argument, even though its obvious thats all you are looking for. and i'm sure you could crap a better argument, since you only seem capable of spewing forth fecal matter from that funny little thing you call a brain. go troll somewhere else.</p>

I take it English is your second language? And what about the Giants, do you know anything about the history of this franchise?

Aligning yourself with the fans that talk crap on this board is your business. Fans have been doing it for years, and they always will.

Yes of course we all know that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but at the same time you (and they) must be able to handle the responses your thoughts elicit. If you cannot then you should not post. If you have a position worth posting, it should be worth defending.

BTW, your name calling is extremely weak. You need to work on that.

AGiantDynasty
04-24-2010, 01:46 PM
With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.</p>

</p>

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. whynot defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. [;)]</p>

+1

Please..

</p>

No but you don't call an accountant to fix a leak either.</p>

I am currently employed in the education system in a NY university, yet my friends and family call me up when they need electrical work done in their house. Why? Because even though I dont work in the field, I have extensive knowledge of it due to growing up with a family in the construction buisness.

Human beings are not limited to one skill set. Through hard work and knowledge, we can learn as many skills as we would like.

Aside from that, my family also calls me when they are having computer problems and when they need a photographer for professional family photo's. They are all hobbies that I have dedicated countless amount of time to. I do not do either of them for a living, but I do know how to do them to a professional quality.

I feel bad if you limit your skill set to just what you do for a living. Variety is the spice of life..

DVision
04-24-2010, 01:57 PM

Who are you trying to attack?* I could crap a better argument than this.
</p>

i'm attacking noone, dumb donkey, i'm defending, your buddy (bigbluemfer)*and you are the ones who attacked with your simple mindedness.*you have no argument, even though its obvious thats all you are looking for. and i'm sure you could crap a better argument, since you only seem capable of spewing forth fecal matter from that funny little thing you call a brain. go troll somewhere else.</p>

I take it English is your second language?* And what about the Giants, do you know anything about the history of this franchise?

Aligning yourself with the fans that talk crap on this board is your business.* Fans have been doing it for years, and they always will.*

Yes of course we all know that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but at the same time you (and they) must be able to handle the responses your thoughts elicit.* If you cannot then you should not post.* If you have a position worth posting, it should be worth defending.

BTW, your name calling is extremely weak.* You need to work on that. **

Funny Stuff! The OP starts a thread commenting on all of the know-it-all's. And then is attacked for it. And there argument is "This is a FAN board we can post whatever we want !" or "It's our opinions!"

Yeah and it's the OP's opinion that your opinions are stupid!! He can post what he feels also and instead of commenting on how dumb Reese is he chose to comment on how dumb the critics of Reese sound.

Roosevelt
04-24-2010, 02:06 PM

</p>

i'm attacking noone, dumb donkey, i'm defending, your buddy (bigbluemfer)and you are the ones who attacked with your simple mindedness.you have no argument, even though its obvious thats all you are looking for. and i'm sure you could crap a better argument, since you only seem capable of spewing forth fecal matter from that funny little thing you call a brain. go troll somewhere else.</p>

I take it English is your second language? And what about the Giants, do you know anything about the history of this franchise?

Aligning yourself with the fans that talk crap on this board is your business. Fans have been doing it for years, and they always will.

Yes of course we all know that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but at the same time you (and they) must be able to handle the responses your thoughts elicit. If you cannot then you should not post. If you have a position worth posting, it should be worth defending.

Funny Stuff! The OP starts a thread commenting on all of the know-it-all's. And then is attacked for it. And there argument is "This is a FAN board we can post whatever we want !" or "It's our opinions!"

Yeah and it's the OP's opinion that your opinions are stupid!! He can post what he feels also and instead of commenting on how dumb Reese is he chose to comment on how dumb the critics of Reese sound.

[B]

Thanks man. It's nice to see others that get it.

DVision
04-24-2010, 02:07 PM
With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.</p>

*</p>

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. why*not defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. [;)]</p>

+1

I also cant stand the school of thought that suggests because you arent employed in industry X that your opinion is worthless.* Not to mention, the absurd assumption that every single employee in that industry is of quality and automatically better then you.

Please..

</p>

I am currently employed in the education system in a NY university, yet my friends and family call me up when they need electrical work done in their house.* Why?* Because even though I dont work in the field, I have extensive knowledge of it due to growing up with a family in the construction buisness.*

Human beings are not limited to one skill set.* Through hard work and knowledge, we can learn as many skills as we would like.*

Aside from that, my family also calls me when they are having computer problems and when they need a photographer for professional family photo's.* They are all hobbies that I have dedicated countless amount of time to.* I do not do either of them for a living, but I do know how to do them to a professional quality.*

I feel bad if you limit your skill set to just what you do for a living.* Variety is the spice of life..

So have you had any spare time to sit down with any of the players for an interview, or to watch hours of film on countless numbers of players, or make it to any of there games or practices, or spoken to there previous coaches or doctors? I didn't think so! Especially with all those other hobbies your busy with:)

Let's ALL be honest, we have NO idea how things will shake out until the players take the field.

Roosevelt
04-24-2010, 02:18 PM

</p>

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. whynot defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. [;)]</p>

+1

Please..

</p>

I am currently employed in the education system in a NY university, yet my friends and family call me up when they need electrical work done in their house. Why? Because even though I dont work in the field, I have extensive knowledge of it due to growing up with a family in the construction buisness.

Human beings are not limited to one skill set. Through hard work and knowledge, we can learn as many skills as we would like.

Aside from that, my family also calls me when they are having computer problems and when they need a photographer for professional family photo's. They are all hobbies that I have dedicated countless amount of time to. I do not do either of them for a living, but I do know how to do them to a professional quality.

I feel bad if you limit your skill set to just what you do for a living. Variety is the spice of life..

So have you had any spare time to sit down with any of the players for an interview, or to watch hours of film on countless numbers of players, or make it to any of there games or practices, or spoken to there previous coaches or doctors? I didn't think so! Especially with all those other hobbies your busy with:)

Let's ALL be honest, we have NO idea how things will shake out until the players take the field.

Excellent point.

While the Giants openly admit this is not perfect science, the geniuses of the board act like they KNOW what will happen.

And then of course you have their defenders which are a whole other story...

FuglyStick
04-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah...I think I'm leaving until regular season starts. Training camp and pre-season are just as bad when it comes to the "experts" and their "educated opinion" on the state of the team. It don't mean a thing until opening day. See you all in September.

eli#10nyg
04-25-2010, 12:14 PM

</P>

i'm attacking noone, dumb donkey, i'm defending, your buddy (bigbluemfer)and you are the ones who attacked with your simple mindedness.you have no argument, even though its obvious thats all you are looking for. and i'm sure you could crap a better argument, since you only seem capable of spewing forth fecal matter from that funny little thing you call a brain. go troll somewhere else.</P>

Funny Stuff! The OP starts a thread commenting on all of the know-it-all's. And then is attacked for it. And there argument is "This is a FAN board we can post whatever we want !" or "It's our opinions!" Yeah and it's the OP's opinion that your opinions are stupid!! He can post what he feels also and instead of commenting on how dumb Reese is he chose to comment on how dumb the critics of Reese sound.

[B]

</P>

i don't beat around the bush with my opinion, and if i want to call you a twit i will do so and not care what you think about it. people having opinons expressed isn't talking crap, the "thoughts that were elicited," is what is weak here man. you losers want to insult people when you don't agree with their strong opinions, wether they are correct in their opinions is not the issue, you are not the internet message board police to smack them down. and then blame the person who originally spoke their opinion for being so disagreeable that they had to be told.</P>

</P>

and why do you take credit you weren't the OP, donkey. and your little mind game of telling me to work on my name calling or anything else is your way of trying to say you know better, and you are as crude as any one else on this site, so get over yourself. silly person (there i took a shot at you, but it fits extremely well.) people telling people to go back to fantasy leagues doesn't contribute to any type of opinion being spoken, its an insult. and that is what elicits thoughts. i got you read like a cheap dime store novel, i saw you coming, i've seen your kind beforeand you don't impress me at all.</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-25-2010, 12:20 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>The OP clearly did not mean or imply that EVERYONE else on the boards is a negative nellie or an alleged expert.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>It's clear to to even a dead dog that he was referring to those on the boards who are negative etc when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Therefore, you lecturing him is absurd.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Good post " I'm your Huckleberry" !</FONT></P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-25-2010, 12:24 PM
I would love to be a journalist in the nfl.</P>

<FONT color=#000080 size=5>Well then make it happen bro! Clearly you have an aptitude for it!</FONT></P>

Carlosinho
04-25-2010, 12:26 PM
With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.

I am professional bipolar skeptic and diehard for the Giants... I have two jobs with the team.

eli#10nyg
04-25-2010, 12:30 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>The OP clearly did not mean or imply that EVERYONE else on the boards is a negative nellie or an alleged expert.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>It's clear to to even a dead dog that he was referring to those on the boards who are negative etc when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.</FONT></P>

</P>

your tone is absurd. so is your lack of intelligence. if the OP is being sarcastic towards any or all posters just for speaking their opinions, he/she can be told, and they were. i could give arat's behind wether you agree with me or not. now you've been told too. NEXT....</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-25-2010, 12:50 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

your tone is absurd. so is your lack of intelligence. if the OP is being sarcastic towards any or all posters just for speaking their opinions, he/she can be told, and they were. i could give arat's behind wether you agree with me or not. now you've been told too. NEXT....</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I come with good news ! You can't possibly become any more dumb! REJOICE !!!!!!</FONT></P>

eli#10nyg
04-25-2010, 12:53 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I come with good news ! You can't possibly become any more dumb! REJOICE !!!!!!</FONT></P>

</P>

yep, because i don't agree with you. lets see, being called an idiot by a narrow minded over opinionated fool? nah doesn't sting, not in the slightest. when you grow up and can live with another ego in the same vicinity as your own, then i will rejoice....for you.</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-25-2010, 06:47 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

yep, because i don't agree with you. lets see, being called an idiot by a narrow minded over opinionated fool? nah doesn't sting, not in the slightest. when you grow up and can live with another ego in the same vicinity as your own, then i will rejoice....for you.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Why don't you scroll up and read what you wrote about not giving a "rats ***" about what I think?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You are pouring a lot of energy my way again for someone who doesn't care what I think. LOL.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Just another fraud exposed! Get some bed rest junior.</FONT></P>

Die-Hard
04-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Thats enough. Ignore each other if you hate each other, but stop with the childish bickering. I know I've told you about it before, but I wont tell you again.

FlyingTruck
04-25-2010, 07:17 PM
You must be new to the internet.

Roosevelt
04-25-2010, 09:15 PM

gmen46
04-25-2010, 09:34 PM

Threads like this are so stupid. It's a public forum that wouldn't exist if people didn't have opinions. Besides, while Reese has a solid draft resume, what about teams like OAK, CLEV, BUFF, etc? What gives them the right to say that they know any more than Mel Kiper, Peter King, my mother or Joe Blow down the block? What makes any of you say I couldn't do a better job, just reading Todd McShay's scout reports? The draft is a crap shoot and perfect fodder for opinions of football fans, so get off your high horses, folks.

So-------
This is a public opinion forum, but the OP can't express his / her opinion, even if sarcastically?

And, if you (or anyone on these boards, including yours truly) actually COULD do a better job, why aren't you / they doing it?

To be honest, I have no problem with the view from his high horse.

NJGenerals
04-26-2010, 04:35 AM
I would give my right arm to be employed by the NY Giants

<FONT color=#ff0000>I hope not your throwing arm...</FONT>

DragonSoul
04-26-2010, 04:37 AM
With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.they did not offer me enough $$$$$$ to make me join them....I am not cheap lol

Manning2Shock803
04-26-2010, 04:46 AM
This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous. Enough with these posts...
Threads like this are so stupid. It's a public forum that wouldn't exist if people didn't have opinions. Besides, while Reese has a solid draft resume, what about teams like OAK, CLEV, BUFF, etc? What gives them the right to say that they know any more than Mel Kiper, Peter King, my mother or Joe Blow down the block? What makes any of you say I couldn't do a better job, just reading Todd McShay's scout reports? The draft is a crap shoot and perfect fodder for opinions of football fans, so get off your high horses, folks. So------- This is a public opinion forum, but the OP can't express his / her opinion, even if sarcastically? <FONT size=4>And, if you (or anyone on these boards, including yours truly) actually COULD do a better job, why aren't you / they doing it</FONT>? To be honest, I have no problem with the view from his high horse.</P>

Is that a serious question? I could write a novel on the reasons that someone may not have a job that they are suited for. I could be the next Jerry Reese for all you know.</P>

eli#10nyg
04-26-2010, 08:56 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Why don't you scroll up and read what you wrote about not giving a "rats ***" about what I think?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You are pouring a lot of energy my way again for someone who doesn't care what I think. LOL.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Just another fraud exposed! Get some bed rest junior.</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

a fraud? really? more like an imbecile for arguing with a fool like yourself. telling a clown like you how it is, takes no effort really. and i don't care what you think, its the audacity to bust my chops that bothers me. go take your glycerin pills before your heart gives out old man. you are a typical donkey, go pick an argument with someone else. i gave you more credit than being such a moron, that is the only wrong i am guilty of here. seriously get over yourself, but for an old man i guess you have to try to take your victories where you can get them, even if its attacking someone on the internet who wasn't even talking to you to begin with. </P>

do you need to be told again? really? i don't care what you think but it is entertaining telling anOLD self righteous turd such as yourself, how it is! any insult from you has no merit, why attack me anyway? what are you around 50+ give or take? yep you know the end is in sight, just trying to get a few bights in on your way out? don't forget the fiber, old boy.</P>

</P>

Roosevelt
04-26-2010, 12:51 PM

and there is a reason this is called a fan board, you unintelligent donkey. go talk to your frickin psychiatrist, did mom or dad abuse you as a child is that why you need to try to "tell people how it is." and on a message board, please you and your friend are pathetic.]

</p>

Funny Stuff! The OP starts a thread commenting on all of the know-it-all's. And then is attacked for it. And there argument is "This is a FAN board we can post whatever we want !" or "It's our opinions!" Yeah and it's the OP's opinion that your opinions are stupid!! He can post what he feels also and instead of commenting on how dumb Reese is he chose to comment on how dumb the critics of Reese sound.

[B]

</p>

i don't beat around the bush with my opinion, and if i want to call you a twit i will do so and not care what you think about it.</p>

Great, were on the same page. So now you understand that if I want to call someone out for making a stupid comment I will. And you also know that I could give a flying **** what you think about it.

[:)]

people having opinons expressed isn't talking crap,</p>

Well Shrek you're alone on that one. If you don't think that content matters no one can help you.

But for giggles let's say you were right for a second. Then wouldn't the OP and myself be just as entitled to express our opinions? You are obviously a hypocrite.

the "thoughts that were elicited," is what is weak here man. you losers want to insult people when you don't agree with their strong opinions, wether they are correct in their opinions is not the issue, you are not the internet message board police to smack them down.</p>

</p>

If I thought someone had a strong opinion I would not insult them Lord Farquaad. It's the insults directed at Jerry Reese that I have a problem with. We all know the draft is a crap shoot. So obviously when someone acts like they know better they are simply making fools out of themselves. Just like you have done here.
</p>

and then blame the person who originally spoke their opinion for being so disagreeable that they had to be told.

You got me on that one. [:^)]

people telling people to go back to fantasy leagues doesn't contribute to any type of opinion being spoken, its an insult. and that is what elicits thoughts.
</p>

See you have it all wrong Ogre, those aren't insults, they are just strong opinions....

G-Men Surg.
04-26-2010, 01:05 PM
I would give my right arm to be employed by the NY Giants</P>

[B]</P>

Then again I would not be able to do my job ! [:D] </P>

It would be awesome to be able to work for my Big Blue !</P>

gmen46
04-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Threads like this are so stupid. It's a public forum that wouldn't exist if people didn't have opinions. Besides, while Reese has a solid draft resume, what about teams like OAK, CLEV, BUFF, etc? What gives them the right to say that they know any more than Mel Kiper, Peter King, my mother or Joe Blow down the block? What makes any of you say I couldn't do a better job, just reading Todd McShay's scout reports? The draft is a crap shoot and perfect fodder for opinions of football fans, so get off your high horses, folks. So------- This is a public opinion forum, but the OP can't express his / her opinion, even if sarcastically? <FONT size=4>And, if you (or anyone on these boards, including yours truly) actually COULD do a better job, why aren't you / they doing it</FONT>? To be honest, I have no problem with the view from his high horse.</P>

Is that a serious question? I could write a novel on the reasons that someone may not have a job that they are suited for. I could be the next Jerry Reese for all you know.</P>

Yes, it was a serious question. And the fact that your response is that you "could write a novel" ---which, since a novel is fiction, would be appropriate from one such as you, apparently--"on the reasons that someone may not have a job that they are suited for", makes my point to a large extent.

If you REALLY thought you were qualified to be a GM on an NFL team, rather than spending a lot of time and energy conjuring up any variety of reasons why you are not one in some self-delusional fake novel, you would write to all the teams with a detailed analysis of every single player on a particular draft board, along with a detailed analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the team (s) you are addressing, and justify why you think each team you are addressing should pick each player you say they should.

But you won't, will you?

"For all I know"------ you are not, and never will be, "the next Jerry Reese".

The next Jerry Reese will be doing WHATEVER it takes to get on the radar of a team, including doing his / her utmost to convince each and every team FO that he / she is worth at least talking to.

That is not achieved by wasting your time and energy giving lazy opinions on fan message boards like this one.

You as the "next Jerry Reese"? Amusing idea, and I want to thank you for starting my day off with a smile.

GiantSinceBirth78
04-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Great post.

Chaosist
04-26-2010, 02:52 PM
</P>

C'mon man, at least pick a real GM to compete against. Otherwise, it's like saying youcan piss further off the front porch thanyour wife, lol.</P>

derekunion28
04-26-2010, 05:25 PM
hehe.... i cant see how i just read all this...........lol come on guys relax...

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-26-2010, 07:33 PM

</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">The OP clearly did not mean or imply that EVERYONE else on the boards is a negative nellie or an alleged expert.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">It's clear to to even a dead dog that he was referring to those on the boards who are negative etc when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Therefore, you lecturing him is absurd.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Good post " I'm your Huckleberry" !</font></p>

</p>

your tone is absurd. so is your lack of intelligence. if the OP is being sarcastic towards any or all posters just for speaking their opinions, he/she can be told, and they were. i could give arat's behind wether you agree with me or not. now you've been told too. NEXT....</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">I come with good news ! You can't possibly become any more dumb! REJOICE !!!!!!</font></p>

</p>

yep, because i don't agree with you. lets see, being called an idiot by a narrow minded over opinionated fool? nah doesn't sting, not in the slightest. when you grow up and can live with another ego in the same vicinity as your own, then i will rejoice....for you.</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Why don't you scroll up and read what you wrote about not giving a "rats ***" about what I think?</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">You are pouring a lot of energy my way again for someone who doesn't care what I think. LOL.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Just another fraud exposed! Get some bed rest junior.</font></p>

</p>

</p>

a fraud? really? more like an imbecile for arguing with a fool like yourself. telling a clown like you how it is, takes no effort really. and i don't care what you think, its the audacity to bust my chops that bothers me. go take your glycerin pills before your heart gives out old man. you are a typical donkey, go pick an argument with someone else. i gave you more credit than being such a moron, that is the only wrong i am guilty of here. seriously get over yourself, but for an old man i guess you have to try to take your victories where you can get them, even if its attacking someone on the internet who wasn't even talking to you to begin with. </p>

do you need to be told again? really? i don't care what you think but it is entertaining telling anOLD self righteous turd such as yourself, how it is! any insult from you has no merit, why attack me anyway? what are you around 50+ give or take? yep you know the end is in sight, just trying to get a few bights in on your way out? don't forget the fiber, old boy.</p>

</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">You have no idea little fella. If you were near me right now you would wish you died as a child!</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Well, a child,actually that would be last week wouldn't it?.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Don't make judgements based on age. You are the most immature person I have ever encountered on these boards. Your attempts to sound intelligent and sophisticated are extraordinarily sad.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Come look for me punk ! My right foot will be upside your head and I will tell you about it first and you won't be able to do a thing about it. You are zero threat.. ZERO! I'll drop your immature baby *** like a bad habit.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Think I'm bluffing and hiding behind a keyboard? Call my bluff! Where do you live? I'll book a flight just to give you the shock of your life you little fool.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">I may get banned for this post so you can reach me at </font><font color="#0000ff">and give me your exact address !</font></p>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Actually there is someone on the boards who is employed by the Giants.</P>

He is the NY Giant punching bag and I'm gonna knock him into the next millenium.</P>