PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown on the Line of Scrimmage

chuckedafter5yards
01-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Skill players mean a great deal but I have a feeling the dominance the Gmen showed last game continues in GB. The Giants are talking the talk and walking the walk- it's good to see them loosen up and execute. To me the key for the game will be McKenzie's level of persistence in blocking Mathews. Kareem has shown a tendency to stay flat-footed and not maintain physical contact with Mathews which allows him to use his speed when plays break-down or to pursue backside pressure. If Kareem can play to the whistle the Giants win.

radar-ray
01-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Skill players mean a great deal but I have a feeling the dominance the Gmen showed last game continues in GB. The Giants are talking the talk and walking the walk- it's good to see them loosen up and execute. To me the key for the game will be McKenzie's level of persistence in blocking Mathews. Kareem has shown a tendency to stay flat-footed and not maintain physical contact with Mathews which allows him to use his speed when plays break-down or to pursue backside pressure. If Kareem can play to the whistle the Giants win.KMac is definitely going to need some help, otherwise CM will make him look like a statue.