PDA

View Full Version : Ballard and Hyno

qndarius3
01-10-2012, 12:31 PM
I think these 2 are the biggest "Key" to the Giants offense in this game.
Our run offense is much improved when these guys are playing well, and we all know the run opens up the pass.

Also, they both add a dimension to the passing offense when Eli needs a checkdown. It will be tough to contain a healthy cruz/nicks/manningham combo as well as Ballard in the seam up the middle.

The packers LB's are good enough to run with them, but I do think these two could play pivotal rolls on 3rd and short passes and 1st down as well. These plays will be able to extend drives, and keep the score down, which is exactly what we need to do to win this one.

Thoughts?

Pa1jintfan
01-10-2012, 02:58 PM
i think that you are correct. both these guys have great ball skills. i have seen hynoski play for the last 10 years, so im used to him blowing things up, but ballard is an awesome addition. who said we needed a tightend.. kevin who???? i also think manningham plays a huge role again. i know im a little bias, but we have to have the best 1,2,3 punch in the league. all 3 can go off at any point, and all 3 are young receivers. i really hope that we can keep all 3 for the rest of there careers. actually i think the giants are a middle LB away from true greatness, and maybe some youth on the O-line. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhamburg
01-10-2012, 03:33 PM
I could do without calling him 'Hyno'...sounds too much like gyno to me.

GameTime
01-10-2012, 03:38 PM
they used them nicely with Pascoe and Hynoski vs the Cowboys.....</P>

we will see that again this week. I think alot more short game to keep the chains moving and to have ball control. I mean the Giants will go for the big passes for sure but would love to see a short game totally mess up the Packers D and keep Rodgers off the field. </P>

</P>

Providence
01-10-2012, 03:44 PM
The Hynoceros is a great nick name. One of the best I have heard in a while. We should not abandon it for simply Hyno.

NY_Eli
01-10-2012, 03:45 PM
hynocerous is the secret weapon

GameTime
01-10-2012, 03:50 PM
The Hynoceros is a great nick name. One of the best I have heard in a while. We should not abandon it for simply Hyno.</P>

no doubt...Hyno sounds a bit odd.</P>

Hynocerous says it all......</P>

GameTime
01-10-2012, 03:51 PM
hynocerous is the secret weapon</P>

not anymore..you just told everybody.....[;)]</P>

NY_Eli
01-10-2012, 03:57 PM

My bad gilbride!

GameTime
01-10-2012, 04:12 PM

My bad gilbride!</P>

rocket rocket.....</P>

JPP
01-10-2012, 04:25 PM

My bad gilbride!</P>

rocket rocket.....</P>

Omaha, hut!

NY_Eli
01-10-2012, 04:30 PM

My bad gilbride!</P>

rocket rocket.....</P>

Omaha, hut!

I'll never tell what 'eat salad' means [;)]

miked1958
01-10-2012, 07:34 PM
I think these 2 are the biggest "Key" to the Giants offense in this game.
Our run offense is much improved when these guys are playing well, and we all know the run opens up the pass.

Also, they both add a dimension to the passing offense when Eli needs a checkdown. It will be tough to contain a healthy cruz/nicks/manningham combo as well as Ballard in the seam up the middle.

The packers LB's are good enough to run with them, but I do think these two could play pivotal rolls on 3rd and short passes and 1st down as well. These plays will be able to extend drives, and keep the score down, which is exactly what we need to do to win this one.

Thoughts?

Agreed