PDA

View Full Version : I will give TC some credit where credit is due and still no love for killdrive

sheepdip
01-10-2012, 12:44 PM
If you recall the giants o line was getting owned to start the game and we couldn't manage to get a yard. I saw TC reaming them out when they came back to the sidelines. Ever since they blocked better.
Good job !

Killdrive

A lot of people are giving credit to Killdrive ??? why I have no idea.

Let me bring up a couple of points.

- Nicks broke a couple of tackles and turned a 15 yarder into a 71 yard TD. Hardly drawn up
- BJ actually deserves credit for getting our run game going. He ran over a falcon defender on 1 run and later on 1 of his big runs that same player took an odd route to try and tackle Bj, in other words he whiffed on purpose. This ignited our running game. I truly believe that Killdrive if he had the chance would pass every play if he could and if not for TC wanting a balanced offense with pass and run he probably would have abandoned it as the falcons were shutting it down early.

- He opens up with empty set on first offensive series of the game- incomplete pass
2nd 10 brings in FB and rb now everyone in the world knows we will run and guess what we run for 1 yard.
3rd and 9 here comes pressure incomplete punt (3 and out)

- Could he not run on 1st down ?? especially early until our offense gets in the groove.
- Can he stop with the Smoke screen we run. We ran it what 3 times for negative yards ??
Is he ******ed, that play has netted us minus 30 yards in the last couple of years. Give it up.

- 3rd and 1 shotgun ??

I know I am nitpicking but I just will never like the guy and his approach. Even late in the game we had good lead and he mentioned he wants to be aggressive which isnt bad but you have to think sometimes a running play for 2 yards plus eating clock is good too. When you have a 2 score lead and your zingging the ball all over the place it could easily turn into a pick 6 and change things as well. It worked out for us as Manning threw a perfect strike to Manningham but I would have been happy with grind out the clock get positive yards and kick a fg to make a 3 score game.

I know I will get flack for complaining about killdrive in the win but hey at least I am consistent and dont wagon jump.

Remember our guys bail this guy out. Cruz's play this year makes guys like killdrive look like geniuses when they clearly aren't.

Fewel I will eat crow because I have been on you and you turned our Defense around the last couple of weeks. You did have me scared vs the cowboys as they scored 2 tds all of a sudden after that half time but overall the D is playing sick right now. So they should with a healthy Tuck and osi and JPP all world. Maybe he simplified things for our guys. To be honest I was worried about J Jones, White, Turner etc but we made them look ordinary and non existent. I suppose we could do the same to Jennings and co this week.

Another note I dont think Tuck was playing like he was last time we played packers. They will probably see a different D than they saw last time when they barely beat us.

Gianthunter
01-10-2012, 12:47 PM
[|-)]

GameTime
01-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Coughlin is the HC....he gets credit when theywin and gets the blame when lose.</P>

Gilbride is the OC....he gets credit when the win and gets the blame when they lose.</P>

Fewell is the DC...he gets credit when they win and he gets the blame when they lose.</P>

see the pattern...</P>

you have 0 idea of what plays are supposed to do and what thyey aren't.What if a WR breaks on a 72 yard TD run..... you blame the OC because the pass was only for 15 yards or whatver.</P>

thats makes no sense to me man....not at all...</P>

Did they win vs the Jets, Boys, and Falcons???? yes they did.</P>

Credit goes to all the coaches and all the players...</P>

ALL IN.........remember...</P>

NY_Eli
01-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Coughlin is the HC....he gets credit when they*win and gets the blame when lose.</P>

Gilbride is the OC....he gets credit when the win and gets the blame when they lose.</P>

Fewell is the DC...he gets credit when they win and he gets the blame when they lose.</P>

see the pattern...</P>

you have 0 idea of what plays are supposed to do and what thyey aren't.*What if a WR breaks on a 72 yard TD run..... you blame the OC because the pass was only for 15 yards or whatver.</P>

+1

This post should be stickied or something. Everyone needs to understand this before posting these ridiculous threads.

sheepdip
01-10-2012, 01:06 PM
I forgot we won so everyone loves Killdrive again.

my bad !

GameTime
01-10-2012, 01:54 PM

my bad !
</P>

nope....</P>

never hated him when they were losing and I still dont. No that you will nor would I but you could back in all of my posts and never once did Ihate on Gilbride. Of course I would get annoyed at some play calling but I never called for his head or for him to be fired. </P>

Unlike others I dont consider myself a "keyboard" OC, DC, or HC..</P>

</P>

G-Man67
01-10-2012, 02:08 PM
so if Nicks scores a TD, KG gets no credit

but, if Nicks drops the ball, it's a bad play call?

not to single you out sheep, but i think the anti-KG clan is about down to 0 credibility

Mercury
01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Coughlin is the HC....he gets credit when theywin and gets the blame when lose.</p>

Gilbride is the OC....he gets credit when the win and gets the blame when they lose.</p>

Fewell is the DC...he gets credit when they win and he gets the blame when they lose.</p>

see the pattern...</p>

you have 0 idea of what plays are supposed to do and what thyey aren't.What if a WR breaks on a 72 yard TD run..... you blame the OC because the pass was only for 15 yards or whatver.</p>

thats makes no sense to me man....not at all...</p>

Did they win vs the Jets, Boys, and Falcons???? yes they did.</p>

Credit goes to all the coaches and all the players...</p>

ALL IN.........remember...</p>
Awesome post.

Honestly, I was worried early game, when the offense was not producing.
However, they got things going to the credit of the team and the
coaches. All in!!!

JMFP2
01-10-2012, 03:47 PM
I have been a frequest Killdrive critic.

But I give him credit for finally utlizing Jacobs according to his strengths. For a long time, he was overworking Bradshaw, and when he had Jacobs in, was using Jacobs like he was Bradshaw.

I still think he needs to jump into no huddle more.....the offense often starts to click when the clock demands that Gilbride turn the offense over.

But in defense of Gilbride, Eli has alot of authority to change plays at the line of scrimmage, and often he does.....most of the time, Eli burns the defense, but sometimes - like the Revis pick late in the Jets game - the result is something that fans incorrectly blame Gilbride for.

GMENAGAIN
01-10-2012, 03:53 PM

my bad !
</P>

You should be loving the entire coaching staff since your preseason prediction was that this team would go 4-12. Based upon your prediction, this coaching staff was able to get this team to overachieve to the point that they won more than twice as many regular season gamesas you predicted,along with a playoff game. You should be getting TC's face tattooed on your ***,yet every week you post a new thread railing on the coaches.</P>

You have zero credibility when it comes to evaluating this team or its coaching staff . . . . </P>

</P>

BrianK
01-10-2012, 04:48 PM

my bad !
</P>

You should be loving the entire coaching staff since your preseason prediction was that this team would go 4-12.* Based upon your prediction, this coaching staff was able to get this team to overachieve to the point that they won more than twice as many regular season games*as you predicted,*along with a playoff game.* You should be getting TC's face tattooed on your ***,*yet every week you post a new thread railing on the coaches.</P>

You have zero credibility when it comes to evaluating this team or its coaching staff . . . .*** </P>

** </P>
If sheep did predict a 4-12 he just got P-OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMENAGAIN
01-10-2012, 04:59 PM

my bad !
</P>

You should be loving the entire coaching staff since your preseason prediction was that this team would go 4-12. Based upon your prediction, this coaching staff was able to get this team to overachieve to the point that they won more than twice as many regular season gamesas you predicted,along with a playoff game. You should be getting TC's face tattooed on your ***,yet every week you post a new thread railing on the coaches.</P>

You have zero credibility when it comes to evaluating this team or its coaching staff . . . . </P>

</P>

If sheep did predict a 4-12 he just got P-OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

He denies it . . . lamely claiming that he only predicted 6-10, apparently not even realizing thata 6-10 prediction supports the same argument against him. </P>

He is a know-it-all who knows nothing.</P>

I post his preseason prediction in every one of his threads so that his rants can be put in the proper perspective . . . . . .</P>

bklyn1028
01-10-2012, 05:13 PM
+15
I forgot to hit the "quote" button, so the +15 is for everyone except sheepdip, who really stepped in it when he posted this ridiculous post.

brad
01-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Coughlin is the HC....he gets credit when they*win and gets the blame when lose.</P>

see the pattern...</P>

you have 0 idea of what plays are supposed to do and what thyey aren't.*What if a WR breaks on a 72 yard TD run..... you blame the OC because the pass was only for 15 yards or whatver.</P>

I couldn't have said it better myself...

RoanokeFan
01-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Coughlin is the HC....he gets credit when theywin and gets the blame when lose.</p>

Gilbride is the OC....he gets credit when the win and gets the blame when they lose.</p>

Fewell is the DC...he gets credit when they win and he gets the blame when they lose.</p>

see the pattern...</p>

you have 0 idea of what plays are supposed to do and what thyey aren't.What if a WR breaks on a 72 yard TD run..... you blame the OC because the pass was only for 15 yards or whatver.</p>

The NEED to lay blame is really remarkable here

bklyn1028
01-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Coughlin is the HC....he gets credit when they*win and gets the blame when lose.</p>

see the pattern...</p>

you have 0 idea of what plays are supposed to do and what thyey aren't.*What if a WR breaks on a 72 yard TD run..... you blame the OC because the pass was only for 15 yards or whatver.</p>

The NEED to lay blame is really remarkable here

Your sig says it all