02-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Darqueze Dennard - Michigan State - CB
Ryan Shazier - Ohio State - OLB
Cyril Richardson - Baylor - G
Tyler Larsen - Utah State - C
Andre Williams - Boston College - RB
Max Bullough - Michigan State - ILB

this is very nice..
Wow! What's the chance of this actually happening!!!

Imgrate
02-06-2014, 07:14 AM
Not really interested in Darqeze. I think a better prospect will be there, and I don't like his measurables

G-FanFromDurham
02-06-2014, 03:13 PM
The Giants most vital needs are on the offensive and defensive lines! Tyler Lewan(mich.st), Tim Jernigan(fla.st) , Eric Ebron(unc) They will take the highest rated one available

Carter.525
02-06-2014, 04:55 PM
The Giants most vital needs are on the offensive and defensive lines! Tyler Lewan(mich.st), Tim Jernigan(fla.st) , Eric Ebron(unc) They will take the highest rated one available

if JR goes DT in the the 1st.. I hope it's Donald

Morehead State
02-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Darqueze Dennard - Michigan State - CB
Ryan Shazier - Ohio State - OLB
Cyril Richardson - Baylor - G
Tyler Larsen - Utah State - C
Andre Williams - Boston College - RB
Max Bullough - Michigan State - ILB

this is very nice..
Nothing would make me happier than to draft Darqueze in round 1, but I think the pressure is on JR to deal with the offense.

G-Men Surg.
02-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Wow, wow, wow !

NYGfanSTRICK
02-09-2014, 01:32 AM
This would be awesome! Richardson in the 3rd would be crazy I think. He was a borderline 1st rounder before the Senior Bowl... He will get his stuff back together on the field I think. Dennard and Shazier at 1 and 2 would be perfect. At this point I would be very happy with Dennard or Gilbert in round 1. Larsen is good value in round 4. Williams is a beast, and Bullough in the 6th could potentially be a very good pick. He is kind of limited athletically... kind of Blackburn-esque in that way but he needs to watch his weight. He came in like 30 pounds overweight at the Senior Bowl or something haha.

That being said this would be great if the Giants ended up with this draft class