PDA

View Full Version : Giants fans on the EMB

jjj45
01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
I was reading the Eagles Message Boards the other day, and 90% of the giants fans on there are morons.

Happyfoosball, Dr Zaius, SZJ, and Giantz4life are the only guys that consistency post there who aren't idiots.

I point this out because there are a few NFC east rivals on our boards who and decent posters. They support their team but also (for the most part) are realistic with it as well. Eagles and Cow fans alike.

They don't try to kiss ***. They stick up for their team and the players.

For example Ntegrase. We like to rag on Romo, who is actually a very good QB, and Nte defends him accordingly.

There are so many Giants fan on the EMB who are such Eli bashers it isn't even funny. In reality they are just clueless. They hate on the guy that has gotten us this far. Almost like they are trying to appeal to the Eagles fans.

Perhaps you could point out some good Giants posters who I have not seen. But the impression I got from spending some time on there is that most are an embarrassment to the Giants.

okay, rant over

BornLegend
01-10-2012, 03:29 PM
I used to post on that board regularly and I never bashed Eli over there. I debated about Eli amongst Giants' fans. Why would I try to belittle a SB winning QB with empty trophy case sporting ******s? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

jjj45
01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Ah yes I have seen you. you're pretty funny how u mess with them.

this post wasn't directed at you.

RUbaseball24
01-10-2012, 05:33 PM
If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?

Drez
01-10-2012, 07:15 PM
If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?</P>

How muchfun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</P>

Bread
01-10-2012, 08:00 PM
If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?</P>

How much*fun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</P>IE:Redskins

Bread
01-10-2012, 08:00 PM

How much*fun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</P>IE:Redskins

jjj45
01-10-2012, 11:36 PM
If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?</p>

How muchfun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</p>IE:Redskinsi noticed that as well.

There are absolutely no Redskin fans on here. Even after they swept us. You think thay would have the gall to at least come on and gloat. Unbelievable.

redbeardxxv
01-10-2012, 11:50 PM
If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?

I go there from time to time just to "kick the beehive".... then I sit back and watch the show. IE, beginning of the season, I went in and posted "Why do you think the Eagles are better than the GIANTS?" Listed the areas I felt we were better at and walked away.... Post went 6 pages long before I admitted to baiting them. To be fair, it was the offseason, and I was bored...

jjj45
01-11-2012, 12:07 AM

I go there from time to time just to "kick the beehive".... then I sit back and watch the show. IE, beginning of the season, I went in and posted "Why do you think the Eagles are better than the GIANTS?" Listed the areas I felt we were better at and walked away.... Post went 6 pages long before I admitted to baiting them. To be fair, it was the offseason, and I was bored...I've seen you there too. One of the few good posters reppin the gmen.

giantyankee1976
01-11-2012, 12:46 AM
If you are a Giants fan....why are you posting on another teams board? Am i missing something here?</p>

How muchfun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</p>IE:Redskinsi noticed that as well.

There are absolutely no Redskin fans on here. Even after they swept us. You think thay would have the gall to at least come on and gloat. Unbelievable.

back in the day there were a few guys, I liked this one dude called SkinsFanfromtheWomb; but even with a sweep against us, I think the truth is Skins fans are a cut above our Philly rivals.

one hates to make generalizations but...

Bread
01-11-2012, 01:53 AM

How much*fun would Smack Talk forums be if fans from rival teams didn't show up?</p>IE:Redskinsi noticed that as well.

*There are absolutely no Redskin fans on here. Even after they swept us. You think thay would have the gall to at least come on and gloat. Unbelievable.

back in the day there were a few guys, I liked this one dude called SkinsFanfromtheWomb; but even with a sweep against us, I think the truth is Skins fans are a cut above our Philly rivals.

one hates to make generalizations but...
They are a cut above NYG fans as well....fact

jjj45
01-11-2012, 01:56 AM
They are a cut above NYG as well...You know you love us.

Bread
01-11-2012, 02:06 AM
To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."

jjj45
01-11-2012, 02:12 AM
To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."You sound bitter. Im actually not from new york. Same for many Giants fans on here. The NYG family stretches far and wide.

giantyankee1976
01-11-2012, 08:27 AM
To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."You sound bitter. Im actually not from new york. Same for many Giants fans on here. The NYG family stretches far and wide.

well, I am from NYC, displaced to chicago now and that description fits many chicagoans I know.

I served with a hadful of Philly's sons, mostly from the Southside ? one from the North. the dude from the North was decent, we were best friends, the other dudes?

big mouths and **** talkers for sure. still I liked them. Loved making them push when they sang the Cry, Eagles, Cry tune... j/k

not really

Superbowl
01-11-2012, 01:52 PM
To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."
Any link to that comment? I read interesting article long ago.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/philadelphia_americas_ugliest_city/

Superbowl
01-11-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/philadelphia_americas_ugliest_city/

Bread
01-11-2012, 04:00 PM
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/philadelphia_americas_ugliest_city/Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.

buffyblue
01-11-2012, 04:15 PM
I live in the DC area and the fans here just do not have the same angst against us NY Giants fans as they do toward Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys fans.

Redskins fans were cheering on Giants with insane fervor the last game of the regular season against Cowboys.

I bELIeve

sharick88
01-13-2012, 01:45 PM
I used to post over there a lot on a regular basis. Now, I just go over there every once in a while. It actually had gotten boring to me because the smack talk forum is clone infested. Anyways, they have a few classy football fans over there who actually know their ****. It's not as bad as you think it would be.

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 03:19 PM
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/philadelphia_americas_ugliest_city/Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 03:19 PM

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.

buffyblue
01-13-2012, 03:21 PM
I really like the fact that Philadelphia Eagles fans can not watch their team in the playoffs this year because they didnít make it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

jjj45
01-13-2012, 03:26 PM
I used to post over there a lot on a regular basis. Now, I just go over there every once in a while. It actually had gotten boring to me because the smack talk forum is clone infested. Anyways, they have a few classy football fans over there who actually know their ****. It's not as bad as you think it would be.Yeah I dont mean you sharick, you're a good guy.

I mean the posters who post there a lot. Im sure most of them aren't members of this board.

Bread
01-13-2012, 03:58 PM

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.People like New York, its the clueless bafoons that populate it, who everyone hates.

firstgamein49
01-13-2012, 04:34 PM
I live over on the western side of PA. I've never been on the EMB, but I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my daughter who lives in Upper Darby is an Egals fan! I grew up in NY, mostly in the 50's and early '60's. Loved the Gmen, still do, truly believe that a W is coming on Sunday!