PDA

View Full Version : Already the Mocks

Red Dog
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM
26. New York Giants, Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
It's hard to think of the Giants' run defense playing better than they did against Atlanta this weekend, but Brown would make that unit truly elite. The UNC product is the best 4-3 outside linebacker in the draft, a natural fit on the weakside where he can use his range and instincts to shut down plays.

fansince69
01-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I am not implying anything ,and surely not drawing any comparisons but someone is going to say this so I will say it first....LT was from NC.....I do not watch college football much at all,so I have no idea who this guy is.

ShakeNBake
01-10-2012, 04:25 PM
It's hard to think of the Giants' run defense playing better than they did against Atlanta this weekend, but Brown would make that unit truly elite. The UNC product is the best 4-3 outside linebacker in the draft, a natural fit on the weakside where he can use his range and instincts to shut down plays.

I am a NC fan so I might be a little bias, but in recent years the skill
level and coaching especially defensively has gone up dramatically. I would love to have Brown, last yr I wanted Carter and of course I am a big Nicks fan as well.

Sundown
01-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Vontaze Burfict please!!

Thanks in advance

BlueReign
01-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Vontaze Burfict please!!

Thanks in advance
This. Vontaze is an absolute monster

BlueJayC
01-10-2012, 04:37 PM
The only reasonMock Drafts are released this time of year is to give Jet fans something to look forward to.</P>

JJC7301
01-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Best talent available...always. Hopefully, the best talent available THIS time will be a LB. Although, the way Boley, Kiwi, and Blackburn have been playing, maybe it's not a hole as we thought (with Goff probably coming back next year and development of J. Williams). </P>

A stud on the OL would help as well, and as always, more help in the secondary (even though they look much better know that the DL is playing better). </P>

tikiandphil
01-10-2012, 07:01 PM
The only reason*Mock Drafts are released this time of year is to give Jet fans something to look forward to.</P>

SNAPPPPPP

qndarius3
01-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Vontaze Burfict please!!

Thanks in advance
This. Vontaze is an absolute monster

I would be absolutely thrilled with either one of these guys!

Redeyejedi
01-11-2012, 01:26 PM

I am a NC fan so I might be a little bias, but in recent years the skill
level and coaching especially defensively has gone up dramatically. I would love to have Brown, last yr I wanted Carter and of course I am a big Nicks fan as well.
Brown is the best of those LB's

Here is my Playlist only 3 games but if u havent seen him u can get an idea about him

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA040E79AA14FBCA

flimflam
01-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Zach Brown would be a great addition. Hell, I will be happy as **** with Brown, M. Teo, L.Kuechly, or V.Burfict. Vontaze is last on my list because of his intangibles; not sure how he would fit in NY, with Coughlin, or in our locker room.