PDA

View Full Version : Metlife Stadium Music

bigbluecanuck80
01-10-2012, 04:32 PM
For those of you who went to the last 2 games....anyone remember the songs they played during the game(in between games) It was a huge party and even the players were enjoying the music.

I remember JPP song, Party anthem, Run this town, and I got this feeling?

Help?
ALL IN !!!!

Giantz4Life
01-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Jay Z - Public Service Announcement (seems to have become a staple song at Giants games and an amazing track at that) *edit can't remember if they edit out the line about moving snowflakes by the oz* haha

Biggie - Hypnotize (classic stuff from that Bed Stuy boy)

Those are two that get me pumped when we play

And of course....New York Groove when we score.

Ain't nothin like some classic NY hip hop to get people fired up, although I doubt the older fans really dig it lol.

I wish they would play Nas - NY State of Mind! That is one of my favorite tracks ever and would perfectly fit the game....but alas the subject material is not family friendly.

Gmen2005
01-10-2012, 07:19 PM
my favorite song they play at Metlife

http://vimeo.com/29282805

bigbluegmenfan
01-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Ive heard these before..

1.AC/DC Hells Bells..At kickoff obviously. One of my favorites to blast on gameday morning at 7am and wake up my whole family and maybe neighbor as well :) ..who cares (Jets Fans)

2. Rolling Stones..Gimme Shelter

3. AC/DC ..For those about to rock.

4.White Stripes..seven nation army.

5. Jump and get down,,not sure who sings it.

Hope this helps..

dannydufflebags
01-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Ive heard these before..

1.AC/DC Hells Bells..At kickoff obviously. One of my favorites to blast on gameday morning at 7am and wake up my whole family and maybe neighbor as well :) ..who cares (Jets Fans)

2. Rolling Stones..Gimme Shelter

3. AC/DC ..For those about to rock.

4.White Stripes..seven nation army.

5. Jump and get down,,not sure who sings it.

Hope this helps..

lol, its "Jump Around" by House of Pain....my favorite TD Celebration song!

pino
01-10-2012, 10:19 PM
What's a "Metlife Stadium"?

NYgiants141
01-10-2012, 10:22 PM
They played Written in the Stars by Tinie Tempah during NYG's entrance.

YATittle1962
01-10-2012, 10:55 PM
I love when they play Rage Against the Machine while they show the players on the screes coming out of the locker room slapping the "NY Giant Pride" sign

Pop it Ahmad
01-10-2012, 11:52 PM
What's the song usually after touchdown's that goes somethin baby! woo! I wanna knowowow! Can u be my girl!"

I know I got the lyrics wrong.

NYG4ME
01-11-2012, 12:02 AM
What's the song usually after touchdown's that goes somethin baby! woo! I wanna knowowow! Can u be my girl!"

This?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smUcq43MHvU

NYG4ME
01-11-2012, 12:04 AM
I love when they play Rage Against the Machine while they show the players on the screes coming out of the locker room slapping the "NY Giant Pride" sign

Me too! Any idea what song that is?

Love when they play "Down with big blue D" Thats awesome.. Would love to know if its on the net anywhere.. AND no, not the "Down with JPP" song.

bizfinguy
01-11-2012, 12:12 AM
That song "Feeling" is "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida and I just heard it while watching the Rangers' game tonight. You are right it was a total party at the Stadium Sunday!

redbeardxxv
01-11-2012, 12:39 AM
As long as I hear alot of SALSA, I'm a happy man!

Pop it Ahmad
01-11-2012, 01:46 AM

This?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smUcq43MHvU

YES!!!

Love it!

WR4Life
01-11-2012, 01:57 AM

Love when they play "Down with big blue D" Thats awesome.. Would love to know if its on the net anywhere.. AND no, not the "Down with JPP" song.

The song is called Wake Up. It makes for a bad *** entrance

Kase-1
01-11-2012, 02:27 AM
I LOOOOVE it when they play Victory by Puff Daddy, Busta Rhymes and THEE Notorious B.I.G. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGQGfD_Ff0) .... That 90s hip hop is like no other, it gets ALOT of us up and LIVE

mitchmac
01-11-2012, 12:56 PM
I think it was great when they broke out Sandstorm on Sunday. If that don't get you waving that towel nothing does!!

MattMeyerBud
01-11-2012, 01:01 PM

i know its off topic, but did anybody notice the use of Pantera and Slipknot for SNF/MNF this year? Thought that was awesome

TuckYou
01-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I love when they play Rage Against the Machine while they show the players on the screes coming out of the locker room slapping the "NY Giant Pride" sign</P>

Anything by Rage is perfect for football.</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-11-2012, 01:04 PM
From whom the bell tolls still gives me chills

MattMeyerBud
01-11-2012, 01:04 PM
I love when they play Rage Against the Machine while they show the players on the screes coming out of the locker room slapping the "NY Giant Pride" sign</p>

Anything by Rage is perfect for football.</p>

+1

BigBlue187
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM
They also play the intro part to lean back when they get a sack.

Roosevelt
01-11-2012, 01:17 PM

^ This.

NYG4ME
01-11-2012, 03:53 PM

The song is called Wake Up. It makes for a bad *** entrance

YES! Thank you!

bigbluecanuck80
01-13-2012, 12:34 AM
By who?
I know they played Run this town, and my favorite at the end Empire state of mind. Hells Bell, Welcome to the Jungle

Thanks for your input. I love the pregame video

ALL IN GMEN!!!!

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-13-2012, 10:02 AM

i know its off topic, but did anybody notice the use of Pantera and Slipknot for SNF/MNF this year? Thought that was awesome

Yea, I remember hearing some Pantera! I was such a huge fan of that band when I was in high school... "You see us coming then you altogether run for cover. We're taking over this town." Cowboys From Hell was such a cool song!

lttaylor56
01-13-2012, 10:30 AM
From whom the bell tolls still gives me chills
Metallica will never get old at ball games.