PDA

View Full Version : philbin...

Bigg Bluee
01-10-2012, 04:06 PM
His son has been found dead today. Prayers go out to him and his family. Terrible timing :\ I'm going to feel guilty if we win now.

burier
01-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Im not

Ruttiger711
01-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Why in the world would you feel guilty?

dinz
01-10-2012, 04:09 PM
its a sad story, prayers go out to him and family

jhamburg
01-10-2012, 04:10 PM
His son has been found dead today. Prayers go out to him and his family. Terrible timing :\ I'm going to feel guilty if we win now.

He would probably benefit from having time to spend with his family really.

Giantz4Life
01-10-2012, 04:10 PM
It's a terrible thing what happened to his son and family, but really? Guilty?

I don't know about you but I'll be damn near flipping over cop cars if we beat the Pack at Lambeau.

BigBlue wins
01-10-2012, 04:15 PM

I don't know about you but I'll be damn near flipping over cop cars if we beat the Pack at Lambeau.

No you won't. Eagle fans do that. We're better than that

Bigg Bluee
01-10-2012, 04:15 PM
He is a main reason why they have been so potent on offense...I want to beat them at their best...and I feel like we'd be taking advantage of the situation, even though I know it seems ridiculous

Giantz4Life
01-10-2012, 04:17 PM

No you won't.* Eagle fans do that.* We're better than that

Figure of speech sir but yes

TroyArcher
01-10-2012, 04:19 PM
He is a main reason why they have been so potent on offense...I want to beat them at their best...and I feel like we'd be taking advantage of the situation, even though I know it seems ridiculous</P>

</P>

I am sorry but it is ridiculous. It is good to feel sympathy for the family and send out prayers but as far as the game, NO WAY!!</P>

krygny
01-10-2012, 07:17 PM
One thing has nothing to do with the other. This is only football. Another Super Bowl ring won't bring his son back. If it could, I'd become a Cheesehead for the next month, starting now.

egyptian420
01-10-2012, 07:23 PM
I feel terrible for the guy and my prayers go out to him for sure. And I'm sure losing will just add to his misery, but it's not like winning will make him that much happier either.

Life is tough, we all get dealt a sh###y hand from time to time, just look at starving kids in Africa. That doesn't mean you deserve to win or have things your way because you're going through a tough time.

I, as well as the Giants, shouldn't feel bad about us going to the NFC championship.

weeds123
01-10-2012, 07:26 PM
I, as well as the Giants, shouldn't feel bad about us going to the NFC championship.

That is correct, but, you won't have to worry about that.

bLuereverie
01-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Giants had nothing to do with his death. Unfortunate as it is, one should have nothing to do with the other.

Firenugget
01-10-2012, 07:31 PM

That is correct, but, you won't have to worry about that.

Keep thinking that way. It will make it all the sweeter when Mr. Rodgers is on his back wondering wth just happened to his season.

gfd_2
01-10-2012, 07:34 PM
terrible tragedy and our thoughts and prayers go out to the family but, I wouldn't feel guilty if we win.

paul anthony
01-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Delete*

paul anthony
01-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Michael philbin* my bad not joe philbin.

harrycarson
01-11-2012, 12:49 AM
I feel bad for there family's loss but the kid joe philbin was a rapist, he was charged with rape against two young girls don't over look that. Its a shame what happened but death isn't a free pass to forgiveness.</P>

</P>

???? What? This has gotten into more depth than any of us are experienced eneough to even talk about. We have a football game Sunday, one thing has nothing to do with the other, Go GMEN!!!! Prayers go out to the family as it is a terrible tragedy.</P>

</P>

Gunakor
01-11-2012, 02:50 AM
I feel bad for there family's loss but the kid joe philbin was a rapist, he was charged with rape against two young girls don't over look that. Its a shame what happened but death isn't a free pass to forgiveness.

The only reason to bring up Philbin's charge from years ago is if you feel his death were somehow related to it. Nobody is seeking public forgiveness for his crimes. But just as Philbin's death has nothing to do with Sunday's game, Philbin's death has nothing to do with assault either. They are 100% exclusive of each other. So while Packer Nation mourns the death of a family member please have the courtesy to leave it at that, without rehashing 2 year old stories that have no relevance to this current tragedy. Thank you.

harrycarson
01-11-2012, 03:25 AM
I feel bad for there family's loss but the kid joe philbin was a rapist, he was charged with rape against two young girls don't over look that. Its a shame what happened but death isn't a free pass to forgiveness. The only reason to bring up Philbin's charge from years ago is if you feel his death were somehow related to it. Nobody is seeking public forgiveness for his crimes. But just as Philbin's death has nothing to do with Sunday's game, Philbin's death has nothing to do with assault either. They are 100% exclusive of each other. So while Packer Nation mourns the death of a family member please have the courtesy to leave it at that, without rehashing 2 year old stories that have no relevance to this current tragedy. Thank you.</P>

</P>

Some people!!! Not right!!! Get help, really, get help!!</P>

jomo
01-11-2012, 07:12 AM
His son has been found dead today. Prayers go out to him and his family. Terrible timing :\ I'm going to feel guilty if we win now.Let's just leave this as a horrible tragedy and our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this most difficult time. No need to reach for hyperbole here.