PDA

View Full Version : If there is one person on the boards who...........

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-25-2010, 07:40 PM
had penciled us in for even one of the guys we drafted, speak up.</P>

Otherwise, this is a good example of how most of us know next to nothing about drating at the NFL level and yet we spend an inordinate amount of time on here pretending we do.</P>

Where are you?</P>

nygiants1234
04-25-2010, 07:43 PM
3 people I thought we'd draft if they were there when we picked in certain rounds were, Derrick Morgan (he was there and we passed), Sean Lee (he was there and we passed), and Eric Olsen (he was there in the 4th and we passed but then the Bronco's took him right before we picked in the 5th so who knows.)

YATittle1962
04-25-2010, 07:46 PM
I thought JPP would be a guy that TC and JR liked ....but in no way did I think they would take him at 15.....

I though if he slipped into the second he was a possibility....

Wes
04-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Well if McClain would of fallen then i think it would of went alot differently

They had Spiller, McClain and JPP targeted at 15 and they had a set plan of who to draft depending on who fell

Jint Fan 73
04-25-2010, 07:48 PM
I had Dodge pegged the whole time

fletch842
04-25-2010, 07:49 PM
I was not one of them, but a number of folks guess that JPP could be our pick.

BigBlue1971
04-25-2010, 07:50 PM
after reading the articles the last coupla weeks about JPP and his visit to the giants, i thought they would select him after they lost McClain. i never heard of JPP before that.</P>

Jint Fan 73
04-25-2010, 07:51 PM
I thought JPP would be a guy that TC and JR liked ....but in no way did I think they would take him at 15.....

I though if he slipped into the second he was a possibility....

I honestly thought the stuff about TC liking JPP was a smoke screen to get a team in from of us to take him and have another guy fall.

And when JPP and Morgan were both available, I though for sure we would take Morgan.

shows what I know

RoanokeFan
04-25-2010, 07:52 PM

LOL

RoanokeFan
04-25-2010, 07:54 PM
had penciled us in for even one of the guys we drafted, speak up.</p>

Otherwise, this is a good example of how most of us know next to nothing about drating at the NFL level and yet we spend an inordinate amount of time on here pretending we do.</p>

Where are you?</p>

I knew I had no clue!

GiantSlug
04-25-2010, 08:09 PM

Otherwise, this is a good example of how most of us know next to nothing* about drating at the NFL level and yet we spend an inordinate amount of time on here pretending we do.</P>

Where are you?</P>
notta one! i wanted Chaney or Lee...but atleast i get to see them play twice a year! trust me, i'm eating my crow about my love fest for chaney but i still think he is going to be a stud player...we shall see in 3 or less years!

FlyingTruck
04-25-2010, 08:15 PM

I though if he slipped into the second he was a possibility....I thought this same thing too.

KennyPhilips1
04-25-2010, 08:31 PM
3 people I thought we'd draft if they were there when we picked in certain rounds were, Derrick Morgan (he was there and we passed), Sean Lee (he was there and we passed), and Eric Olsen (he was there in the 4th and we passed but then the Bronco's took him right before we picked in the 5th so who knows.)

you can quote me on this, derrick morgan wont be any good in the NFL

kayjay
04-25-2010, 08:36 PM

Otherwise, this is a good example of how most of us know next to nothing* about drating at the NFL level and yet we spend an inordinate amount of time on here pretending we do.</P>

Where are you?</P>Chad Jones. although it was shakey when we grabed Deion Grant.

tt24
04-25-2010, 08:46 PM

Where are you?</P>Chad Jones. although it was shakey when we grabed Deion Grant. same. but i originally thought we'd get him in the 2nd. then when we got grant i thought maby if he drops and he did. i didnt predict anything else right to tell you the truth. come to think about it i not once thought that JPP would be a giant

nycsportzfan
04-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Of course.. I had predicted every player in one mock or antoher, becuase there all good players... Did my top 5player per rd thread right before the draft, and had Linval Joseph in RD 2, and Chad Jones in Rd 3, and also argued on JPP's behalf, when many dissed the possiblity.. I can't say, i had the draft down, to the pick, thats impossible.. But littrealy, i had mentioned the giants picking every one of these players outside of Matt dodge at one time or another.. I remember in a Sean Lee thread, i had wrote, that Sean Lee and Chad Jones remind me of Giant type players, and i woulden't be surprised if they end up in NY.. Also, i folllow who comes in for visits/workouts before the draft, and thats when i really started liking Adrian Tracy, who the 49ers liked as well...

These players are very good, and most people should of had em predicted at some point to the Giants or at least commented on em being good players, and mentioned em as possible guys they liked...

rocky325
04-25-2010, 09:03 PM

LOL
</P>

</P>

What's so funny? I had Dodge pegged the whole time too.</P>

</P>

(damn where's that red font)</P>

TheAussieGiant
04-25-2010, 09:03 PM

I pencilled in Zoltan over Dodge just because of his name and size of course [;)].

Kase-1
04-25-2010, 09:04 PM

Otherwise, this is a good example of how most of us know next to nothing about drating at the NFL level and yet we spend an inordinate amount of time on here pretending we do.</p>

Where are you?</p>Not me, I got all of my picks wrong.... Closest I had was Chad Jones as an alternate pick in the 3rd and a punter in the 7th, just not Dodge ( I was a Zoltan person, LOL)

byron
04-25-2010, 09:14 PM

Otherwise, this is a good example of how most of us know next to nothing about drating at the NFL level and yet we spend an inordinate amount of time on here pretending we do.</P>

Where are you?</P>

I knew I had no clue!
lol.. me to RF...guess its better than being 100 % wrong.;)

slipknottin
04-25-2010, 09:16 PM
I said BPA every round.

So I guess only pick I missed was the punter pick. But I didnt know Feagles was going to retire.

bluemagic
04-25-2010, 09:22 PM
unless anyone here has the time to watch countless hours of film on every college prospect, give them all a battery of tests and actually interview them all id say they dont know anymore than any other bozo who watches college ball.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 09:24 PM

Where are you?</P>Since you feel that it is bad to make predictions, then how about you stop looking at them?

Captain Chaos
04-25-2010, 09:24 PM

Where are you?</p>

I had us taking Chad Jones in the third if he was there but that was it, wasn't close on anything else. Not that I didn't hear a lot about JPP I just didn't pick him as our #1.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 09:25 PM
unless anyone here has the time to watch countless hours of film on every college prospect, give them all a battery of tests and actually interview them all id say they dont know anymore than any other bozo who watches college ball.
I looked at some draft guides and they had over 500 players. It will be hard to look at them all. I even thought that they look at half of the guys coming out.

Searge21
04-25-2010, 09:25 PM
I really dont do a mock draft myself of who we are gona get, I have some that I hope we could get or take but yep none of us ever knows 100% for certain

riot
04-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Nope cant say i had one of these guys going to the Giants. Although i absolutely love the Mitch Petrus pick. We really needed an O-Lineman. And this guy looks like a beast.

bluemagic
04-25-2010, 09:30 PM
I looked at some draft guides and they had over 500 players. It will be hard to look at them all. I even thought that they look at half of the guys coming out.

I would guess they at least give some attention to a majority of the prospects in case everyone they want is off the boards when they pick. Wouldnt want to get vaught trying to make a decision on a group of players you know nothing about.

And no matter what there is almost know way to take account of the single most important asset needed to transition to the pro level.

Heart.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 09:31 PM
I really dont do a mock draft myself of who we are gona get, I have some that I hope we could get or take but yep none of us ever knows 100% for certain
I do not mess with the mock draft but I pick the players who I feel will make an impact. Doing this will show you how well you can pick a player.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 09:33 PM

I would guess they at least give some attention to a majority of the prospects in case everyone they want is off the boards when they pick. Wouldnt want to get vaught trying to make a decision on a group of players you know nothing about.

And no matter what there is almost know way to take account of the single most important asset needed to transition to the pro level.

Heart.
You are right and good post. They do a lot of things to determine how well a player plays.

tonyt830
04-25-2010, 09:34 PM
I think I mentioned that I thought we should take Olsen or Petrus in the 5th--I had it in my sig until Day 2. </P>

</P>

Otherwise we allcan make predictions/mocks or wants, but it seemed that this year especially, that the draft can be very unpredictable.</P>

</P>

I did not expect Alualu to go #10, nor did I expect Tebow to go in the 1st.I Didnt expect Clausen to drop into the 2nd, Chaney to be there in the 7th, Moeaki to get picked in the 3rd, or Bruce Campbell to be there in the 4th---just to name a few.</P>

BlueSanta
04-25-2010, 09:36 PM
I had JPP as my 5th most likely pick. The only guy left on the board above JPP when we selected was Iupati. My 1st round order was: 1)McClain 2) Spiller 3) Thomas 4) Iupati 5) JPP. I said repeatedly I thought we would take JPP over Morgan if it came to it.

I never in a million years thought Joseph would make it to our 2nd rounder. I had him pegged as a late 1st round early 2nd round. This is the pick I feel we got insane value. I said the day of the draft that while not many people know about this kid cause he went to a school thats not overly televised, every GM in the league knew exactly who he was an how good he is. I also heard rumors that the Fins had an eye on this kid as a NT and I believe they would have considered trading up ahead of the Chiefs and Steelers had he not been taken by us in the 2nd.

I suspected Chad was the type of player Reese likes. But, I will admit that I did not have him on any mocks since the signing of Rolle. Prior to the Rolle signing I had us possibly targeting Chad in the 2nd. He was in a group of safeties I had us looking at (Jones, Allen, Burnett)

Beyond that I dont really ever try to guess late round picks simply because its ALL about value usually and you have no idea who is going to be there. I was very happy with the Mitch Petrus pick though as I thought he was gonna be a 3rd rounder.

I was definitly way off on a couple things for sure though: I had us taking a LB in the 1st 2 rounds and I had us taking a TE somewhere in the draft, 1 who could block since we have no depth. I would have NEVER had us taking a punter. However, I freely admit I almost never even try to evaluate them.

bluemagic
04-25-2010, 09:37 PM

Heart.
You are right and good post. They do a lot of things to determine how well a player plays.

Thanks. I think its safe to say the giants are one of the teams that puts more emphasis on finding players with strong character before raw talent. The pressure and scrutiny of playing in NY requires it.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 09:47 PM

Heart.

Thanks. I think its safe to say the giants are one of the teams that puts more emphasis on finding players with strong character before raw talent. The pressure and scrutiny of playing in NY requires it.
I'm not going to argue with that. It does require scrutiny just like you said.

bluemagic
04-25-2010, 09:48 PM

Heart.

I'm not going to argue with that. It does require scrutiny just like you said. I mean playing sports in NY is the highest pressure job in all of sports. Ny fans are rough.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 09:51 PM

Heart.

I'm not going to argue with that. It does require scrutiny just like you said. I mean playing sports in NY is the highest pressure job in all of sports. Ny fans are rough.
Oh heck yearh you are right about that. It can be very hectic at times. I'm glad we won Superbowl 42 and won the division in 08.

barran21
04-25-2010, 09:55 PM
I didn't care who we took i trust Reese and his ability to judge Talent......

bluemagic
04-25-2010, 09:55 PM

Heart.

Oh heck yearh you are right about that. It can be very hectic at times. I'm glad we won Superbowl 42 and won the division in 08. Im happy they did it right after Tiki retired. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 10:00 PM
I didn't care who we took i trust Reese and his ability to judge Talent......
That is all we can do. I am going to say that he did well in the draft. We did not need that much help. I wanted the Giants to get Haden but he was not a reach. Well I also wanted the Giants to get a O-linemen and they got one. The Giants add a DT like everyone said they should and some posters said he was a good pick. We pick our future punter wich was a need and we did not wait til RFA to get one. Since our players kept getting hurt, we had no choice but to get more depth.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-25-2010, 10:02 PM

Heart.

Oh heck yearh you are right about that. It can be very hectic at times. I'm glad we won Superbowl 42 and won the division in 08. Im happy they did it right after Tiki retired. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah. Tiki had to eat a nasty crow dish made with raw crow with all of the insides still in tact and some had... inside.[:D]

TooEasy
04-25-2010, 10:49 PM
I was pretty convinced that JPP was going to be the pick if McClain was off the board.

I also had Joseph.

I honestly loved all the picks though.

CALI-Giants Fan
04-26-2010, 02:23 AM
Once Big Blue Interactive posted a JPP picture on their homepage before the draft I did some research on the guy, watched some youtube clips, and thought that it could be a possibility. I thought Iupati was higher on our boards.

I really like this pick. It gives us the depth we need in our DE rotation. No more relying on tuck to get the rush every play. It gives the Giants leverage if and when we negotiate a contract with Kiwi. And it allows us flexibility for future years in case we decide to not sign Kiwi or trade Osi.

T-Murda84
04-26-2010, 03:01 AM
I dont really understand this thread? Are u saying that we dont know anything about determining the right guys too draft because our mock draft is different than Jerry Reese's draft?

Mel Kiper who probably knows more about these college players than Reese...had a mock draft that wasnt the same as Reese's.

Time will time if Reese made the right decision on this guys as well. Remeber GM's based their opinion off a bunch of scouts...any interested fan could be a scout lol its not rocket science.

bigjeep
04-26-2010, 09:43 AM
That whats fun! [:D] Pretending we know what we are talking about. [^o)] Who else would liston! [;)]

GiantsWinAlltime
04-26-2010, 09:54 AM
I dont really understand this thread? Are u saying that we dont know anything about determining the right guys too draft because our mock draft is different than Jerry Reese's draft? Mel Kiper who probably knows more about these college players than Reese...had a mock draft that wasnt the same as Reese's. Time will time if Reese made the right decision on this guys as well. Remeber GM's based their opinion off a bunch of scouts...any interested fan could be a scout lol its not rocket science.That is right.

GiantsWinAlltime
04-26-2010, 09:58 AM
I was pretty convinced that JPP was going to be the pick if McClain was off the board. I also had Joseph. I honestly loved all the picks though.There were a lot of us who said we needed guys for our D-line. We also pointed out injuries to our D-linmen. All of this have been done and McClain could have been drafted if the Raiders didn't get him. I can;t forget the talks about getting a DT. I even said that we should get a DT later on. Well even though we got one early, he was not a first round pick.

Morehead State
04-26-2010, 10:10 AM

Where are you?</P>

</P>

See my post last week. I pick JPP for us in the first round.</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1736173.aspx (/forums/thread/1736173.aspx)</P>

eli#10nyg
04-26-2010, 10:18 AM

<FONT size=5><U>Where are you?</U></FONT></P>

</P>

calling out to your brain or your viagra old man?</P>

</P>

another pointless post by bleedinbluesince62, lol. it has yet to be determined wether our picks will ever see the pro field. half the folks on the giants staff, heck in their war room, probably didn't have these guys penciled in. oakland took mcclain and it changed our draft from there on out, imo. there were a lot of trades, people going early, people going late, even the pros had a tough time gauging this draft. get off the collective asses of the fans who want to share their opinions. keep it in the other thread we were arguing in, instead of making a new thread just to toot your own horn. </P>

anyone on these boards could have a chance of making picks in the draft, its an art not a science as espn touched on time and again. and going by all the busts and failed picks, its easy to see that the pros don't always have the answers eaither, and they get paid to make those picks. we volunteer our thoughts on these boards not to be ragged on by some old donkey such as yourself, but to share our thoughts. yours should be kept to yourself.</P>

TuckYou
04-26-2010, 11:05 AM
I made a thread about throwing a remote through my TV if we drafted JPP, and about 20-30 other people agreed.

Beelzeboss
04-26-2010, 11:07 AM
I guessed JPP right after the raids took mcclain, if that counts...

Scoobie-Doo
04-26-2010, 11:18 AM
I'll admit it. The only draft pick I even saw in a mock draft was JPP and I kinda blew it off when I did see it.

thegreatone
04-26-2010, 11:25 AM

<font size="5"><u>Where are you?</u></font></p>

</p>

calling out to your brain or your viagra old man?</p>

</p>

another pointless post by bleedinbluesince62, lol. it has yet to be determined wether our picks will ever see the pro field. half the folks on the giants staff, heck in their war room, probably didn't have these guys penciled in. oakland took mcclain and it changed our draft from there on out, imo. there were a lot of trades, people going early, people going late, even the pros had a tough time gauging this draft. get off the collective asses of the fans who want to share their opinions. keep it in the other thread we were arguing in, instead of making a new thread just to toot your own horn. </p>

anyone on these boards could have a chance of making picks in the draft, its an art not a science as espn touched on time and again. and going by all the busts and failed picks, its easy to see that the pros don't always have the answers eaither, and they get paid to make those picks. we volunteer our thoughts on these boards not to be ragged on by some old donkey such as yourself, but to share our thoughts. yours should be kept to yourself.</p>
HAHA very well said. It is impossible , repeat: <font size="6">IMPOSSIBLE</font> to predict a draft correctly . You have no idea what the teams who pick before you are gonna do. case in point oakland. had they not taken rolando and he dropped we couldve very well (most likely) selected him and that could've changed all our picks from there on out. That's the fun of the draft you dont know what is gonna happen. NO ONE DOES. All we do on here is voice our opinions for players we like and we think fit our system. Not everyone will agree and thats when the fun starts. The debating of players is the most fun on here in the offseason. Dont like it? dont care, but dont try and call out others who love this time of year and participate in it.

Roosevelt
04-26-2010, 11:25 AM

Where are you?</p>

I didn't get any right either. But I know one thing, and that is that Reese is an imgrate!

greenca190
04-26-2010, 11:33 AM
No way, I was thinking that we'd be going after Linval Joseph and Chad Jones all the way. JPP would have surprised me if McClain and Spiller were still on the board, but I understand the scenario in which we picked from.

No one could have guessed how things would shake out in this years draft, as soon as McClain was picked, then Spiller then Aluala? Those three in a row messed everyones board up, not just message board posters.

BlueCheer
04-26-2010, 11:57 AM
I haven't been able to post here in a long time cause I forgot my password and couldn't get it sent my email. Back on subject... I had JPP in my mock draft going to the Giants if McClain was taken. Other than that, I wasn't even close.

stormin normand
04-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Only 1 in the 3d chad jones </P>

I did a mini board for each round with my wanna get this guy followed by alternates if not available.</P>

Had Rmc at #1 when gone I figured 1 of my others would get the nod.... But NooOO!!! (SNL)</P>

JPP was aSCRATCH offmy list because of inexperience and I was saying NO JPP No JPP as we were getting ready to pick God I hope I am wrong.</P>

2d. round not there</P>

</P>

3d chad was there but behind an OT</P>

</P>

I hope our staffs knowledge who IS far superior to mine turns out to be geniuses</P>

GiantsWinAlltime
04-26-2010, 02:19 PM
I made two draft predictions but they were not about who the Giants will get. My predictions was about who would be a good player out of the draft picks. Well I pick Haden and Chaney going to be good players and McClain will be a bust. There will be some time before the results will show.

bLuereverie
04-26-2010, 02:23 PM
I figured JPP. It was a similar situation to last year's draft where I did not feel that was going to be the BPA pick in the first round, but it was apparent that Reese was high on JPP as he was on Nicks.

Linval Joseph I thought was a possibility later in the second, so I did not have Giants picking him up. I did figure the Giants to select a DT before a MLB but I figured either Price or Cody.

After the Rolle signing, I saw the safety position from a first round scenario to a third or fourth so Chad Jones was the obvious choice. That dissipated after the Branch signing.

All in all, the first three did not surprise me in any way, but the only guy I had penciled in for my final mock of the Giants was Tracy in the 6th.

myles2424
04-26-2010, 03:11 PM

Where are you?</P>
Made a post about Linval Joseph weeks ago....

Mod_N
04-26-2010, 03:16 PM

Where are you?</P>

</P>

See my post last week.* I pick JPP for us in the first round.</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1736173.aspx (/forums/thread/1736173.aspx)</P>As did I.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-26-2010, 09:00 PM

<FONT size=5><U>Where are you?</U></FONT></P>

</P>

calling out to your brain or your viagra old man?</P>

</P>

another pointless post by bleedinbluesince62, lol. it has yet to be determined wether our picks will ever see the pro field. half the folks on the giants staff, heck in their war room, probably didn't have these guys penciled in. oakland took mcclain and it changed our draft from there on out, imo. there were a lot of trades, people going early, people going late, even the pros had a tough time gauging this draft. get off the collective asses of the fans who want to share their opinions. keep it in the other thread we were arguing in, instead of making a new thread just to toot your own horn. </P>

anyone on these boards could have a chance of making picks in the draft, its an art not a science as espn touched on time and again. and going by all the busts and failed picks, its easy to see that the pros don't always have the answers eaither, and they get paid to make those picks. we volunteer our thoughts on these boards not to be ragged on by some old donkey such as yourself, but to share our thoughts. yours should be kept to yourself.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>just send your address to my inbox and Ill book a flight and give you the shock of your life. When you leave the hospital you will resign yourself tonever make a judgement based on age again in your pathetic life!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Stop with your pontificating and send me your address punk!</FONT></P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-26-2010, 09:03 PM
I had JPP as my 5th most likely pick. The only guy left on the board above JPP when we selected was Iupati. My 1st round order was: 1)McClain 2) Spiller 3) Thomas 4) Iupati 5) JPP. I said repeatedly I thought we would take JPP over Morgan if it came to it.

I never in a million years thought Joseph would make it to our 2nd rounder. I had him pegged as a late 1st round early 2nd round. This is the pick I feel we got insane value. I said the day of the draft that while not many people know about this kid cause he went to a school thats not overly televised, every GM in the league knew exactly who he was an how good he is. I also heard rumors that the Fins had an eye on this kid as a NT and I believe they would have considered trading up ahead of the Chiefs and Steelers had he not been taken by us in the 2nd.

I suspected Chad was the type of player Reese likes. But, I will admit that I did not have him on any mocks since the signing of Rolle. Prior to the Rolle signing I had us possibly targeting Chad in the 2nd. He was in a group of safeties I had us looking at (Jones, Allen, Burnett)

Beyond that I dont really ever try to guess late round picks simply because its ALL about value usually and you have no idea who is going to be there. I was very happy with the Mitch Petrus pick though as I thought he was gonna be a 3rd rounder.

I was definitly way off on a couple things for sure though: I had us taking a LB in the 1st 2 rounds and I had us taking a TE somewhere in the draft, 1 who could block since we have no depth. I would have NEVER had us taking a punter. However, I freely admit I almost never even try to evaluate them.

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>It was suprising that Joseph made it to the second round. And kudos to you for having JPP on your radar! Good post!</FONT></P>

RoanokeFan
04-26-2010, 09:10 PM

Where are you?</p>

I knew I had no clue!

If they had to depend on me to pick talent the league would fold [8-)]

Bleedin Blue Since '62
04-26-2010, 09:12 PM

Where are you?</P>

I knew I had no clue!

If they had to depend on me to pick talent the league would fold [8-)]
</P>

You don't know that bro! You might do well.</P>

Die-Hard
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM

<font size="5"><u>Where are you?</u></font></p>

</p>

calling out to your brain or your viagra old man?</p>

</p>

another pointless post by bleedinbluesince62, lol. it has yet to be determined wether our picks will ever see the pro field. half the folks on the giants staff, heck in their war room, probably didn't have these guys penciled in. oakland took mcclain and it changed our draft from there on out, imo. there were a lot of trades, people going early, people going late, even the pros had a tough time gauging this draft. get off the collective asses of the fans who want to share their opinions. keep it in the other thread we were arguing in, instead of making a new thread just to toot your own horn. </p>

anyone on these boards could have a chance of making picks in the draft, its an art not a science as espn touched on time and again. and going by all the busts and failed picks, its easy to see that the pros don't always have the answers eaither, and they get paid to make those picks. we volunteer our thoughts on these boards not to be ragged on by some old donkey such as yourself, but to share our thoughts. yours should be kept to yourself.</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">just send your address to my inbox and Ill book a flight and give you the shock of your life. When you leave the hospital you will resign yourself tonever make a judgement based on age again in your pathetic life!</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Stop with your pontificating and send me your address punk!</font></p>

Really? Did I just see you ask for someones home address so you can meet up and fight because of something on a message board?

Pitiful. Both of you.