PDA

View Full Version : MITCH PETRUS came in and sparked the O-line

CRUZ12BLUE80
01-10-2012, 10:38 PM
<font size="5">It's frustrating how ignorant coughlin is not to start Petrus. He played terrific against Green Bay blocking B.J Raji and opening holes. He has a good peppy energy lol. Boothe is better suited at Center. Please Coughlin put in Petrus for this game and we will have that balanced running attack once again. It will stop the slow and predicatable start of bradshaw/jacobs 1st down runs being blown up or stuffed for only minimal gains.
</font>

Eli TO Shockey
01-10-2012, 10:43 PM
why such big font?

anyways...I agree that petrus is a baller and played well when we had him starting. That being said, our running game has been well above average the past few weeks. especially last week. Why would you want to change that now?? if it aint broke dont fix it.

Eli TO Shockey
01-10-2012, 10:44 PM
lol @ ignorant coughlin for sticking with a working oline

Firenugget
01-10-2012, 10:49 PM
What the hell are you babbling about? He was in for like one play...What did he spark? We just rushed for 170yds on a top end rush D.

JJC7301
01-10-2012, 10:50 PM
I like Petrus myself. I remember when he was drafted and he was described as being intense, which turned out to be true.

I'll defer to TC on this one. With the line, maybe it was just a matter of them gaining experience playing with each other.

PrideofNY
01-10-2012, 11:01 PM
I think they should stick with what they have. It's been working the past several weeks.

Although I hope Petrus gets a spot on the line next year. Somewhere.

T-Murda84
01-11-2012, 04:38 PM
<font size="5">It's frustrating how ignorant coughlin is not to start Petrus. He played terrific against Green Bay blocking B.J Raji and opening holes. He has a good peppy energy lol. Boothe is better suited at Center. Please Coughlin put in Petrus for this game and we will have that balanced running attack once again. It will stop the slow and predicatable start of bradshaw/jacobs 1st down runs being blown up or stuffed for only minimal gains.
</font>

Boothe is not a better suited Center....Have u seen him snap the ball? Hes a natural Guard and emergency Center. Boothe only looked good at Center because of mediocrity at the Center position (Baas) and Petrus looks good because David Diehl has been sooo terrible at Left Guard.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-11-2012, 05:16 PM
</font>

mitch sparked the Oline and you sparked blunts bc you are HIGH....The OL has been solid and baas is less of a risk then boothe at C. OL is playing great right now, why fix it if it aint broke! (Ed lover voice) COM' ON SON!