PDA

View Full Version : Victor Cruz Radio Interview (i95 Danbury - 95.1) *UPDATE: YOUTUBE LINK*

MazoStyle
01-11-2012, 08:24 AM
My brother-in-law is Lou Milano, Morning host of Ethan and Lou on i95 Danbury. He had Victor Cruz on his show this morning for a short 6 minute interview. Don't know if anyone caught it, but he said some funny stuff. One question Lou asked was which "Monster D-Lineman was the most eager to rip Aaron Rodger's face off?" Victor laughed and said, "actually - all of them, they are all salivating to get to Aaron!"
He said other funny stuff which I cant remember, if he puts up the interview on his website or youtube, i'll post a link....

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5JRARQLzo&list=UUI2-zRqM1eqr_EOifjxdAxg&index=1&feature=plcp

nygsb42champs
01-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the update. He sounds like a great kid.

lttaylor56
01-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Cool, that station is local to me, but I missed the interview. I will check for link. Cruz has been busy with radio interviews...Friday he was on a long Island radio in the am.

MazoStyle
01-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Where you from? You should check out his show, he's pretty funny. He told Victor Cruz that after the 99 yard score against the Jets I cha-cha'ed so hard I pulled both hamstrings. Cruz laughed and was like, "oh no, tell your brother in law not to hurt himself". Good stuff!

lttaylor56
01-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Where you from? You should check out his show, he's pretty funny. He told Victor Cruz that after the 99 yard score against the Jets I cha-cha'ed so hard I pulled both hamstrings. Cruz laughed and was like, "oh no, tell your brother in law not to hurt himself". Good stuff!Other side of Ct border in NY. I grew up with I95 radio. Cruz is a great personality, I look forward to him being a great Giant.