PDA

View Full Version : Prodding the Beast

BlueReign
01-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Kordell Stewart just called out Jacobs. Called him the "Tiptoe Burglar". Take it for what it's worth but I hope this fires Jacobs up enough to run over Woodson again.

fansince69
01-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Skip Bayless just said the Giants have the best chance to beat Greenbay and everyone else gave them basically no shot at all.

Gianthunter
01-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Kordell Stewart? Hey does he own the drive-ins. I love their rootbeer.

Ruttiger711
01-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Kordell Stewart just called out Jacobs. Called him the "Tiptoe Burglar". Take it for what it's worth but I hope this fires Jacobs up enough to run over Woodson again.</P>

The tiptoe burglar thing is nothing new and theyve been calling him that on NFLN for years now....</P>

</P>

...but really? "slash" calling anyone out? [/career]</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-11-2012, 12:04 PM
No one besides Bayless is giving us a shot, besides the optimistic giant fans as well

BlueReign
01-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Kordell Stewart just called out Jacobs. Called him the "Tiptoe Burglar". Take it for what it's worth but I hope this fires Jacobs up enough to run over Woodson again.</p>

The tiptoe burglar thing is nothing new and theyve been calling him that on NFLN for years now....</p>

</p>

...but really? "slash" calling anyone out? [/career]</p>
I consider calling him a soft back as calling him out. Just my two cents though.

Ruttiger711
01-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Kordell Stewart just called out Jacobs. Called him the "Tiptoe Burglar". Take it for what it's worth but I hope this fires Jacobs up enough to run over Woodson again.</P>

The tiptoe burglar thing is nothing new and theyve been calling him that on NFLN for years now....</P>

</P>

...but really? "slash" calling anyone out? [/career]</P>

I consider calling him a soft back as calling him out. Just my two cents though.
</P>

oh im not saying he's not trying to... but really Cordell ... you're not one to call anyone out.</P>

Ringo
01-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Who is Kordell Stewart to call anyone out? especially someone who actually does their job well on field unlike him, he was like mediocre at best, and i think i might be being a little too nice by calling him that. But whatever, thats his job now to make those types of judgemental statements, doesnt mean anything.

Ringo
01-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Who is Kordell Stewart to call anyone out? especially someone who actually does their job well on field unlike him, he was like mediocre at best, and i think i might be being a little too nice by calling him that. But whatever, thats his job now to make those types of judgemental statements, doesnt mean anything.