PDA

View Full Version : Gameday Food

qndarius3
01-11-2012, 11:49 AM
I am pumped for this game!

What are you all eating gameday? Got a winning traditional meal?

I am definitely going with guacamole, chips and salsa, and some Harpoon IPA...What else???

ashleymarie
01-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Right now, today, I am feeling like I won't be able to eat anything on Sun. Not until we are in the WIN column. Then I will probably gobble up all the leftovers in the fridge. Or order pizza and open up some beer.

myles2424
01-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm usually not to concerned about the food on a big game like this....if we come out strong I'll embrace some good food, if not I'll destroy the spread & start a fight with my GF.......jk

BlueJayC
01-11-2012, 12:38 PM
The past three games we have NOT made our tailgate staple angus onion worcester burgersNOR hasmy sister made her homemmade cookies......when we DIDN'T have this stuff for the Jets game we made sure NOT to have them for the last two.......so when we're out in GB we will NOT be having any of aforementioned......we did break the fryer out the last two games......fried twinkies and oreos are dangerously good.....probably the reason I've packed on about 15 pounds this season.

tikiandphil
01-11-2012, 12:39 PM
I am pumped for this game!

What are you all eating gameday? Got a winning traditional meal?

I am definitely going with guacamole, chips and salsa, and some Harpoon IPA...What else???

Strong Bloody Marys and a lot of them

fansince69
01-11-2012, 12:40 PM
12 pack during game and chilli after....MY son will eat during game but I cant eat while I drink.....I will also be wearing the same shirt I have been wearing since the first cowboy game....which coincidentally is the same shirt I wore through the playoffs and Superbowl in 2007

BlueJayC
01-11-2012, 12:41 PM
On the beverage side we'll have a cooler full of CL smooths and the last three games I've had a NYG flask with Johnny Blue (was a gift) in it.....now I'm all out but will suck it up and flip the bill on a new bottle just for a Giants W.

Firenugget
01-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Nothing with cheese.

ryan12
01-11-2012, 12:49 PM
On the beverage side we'll have a cooler full of CL smooths and the last three games I've had a NYG flask with Johnny Blue (was a gift) in it.....now I'm all out but will suck it up and flip the bill on a new bottle just for a Giants W.

sometimes you got to do what you got to do

paul anthony
01-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Prontos wings are my 4 leaf clover when it comes to the giants, got them last week. I had a lot of good luck with these wings, 2 years ago we ordered some wings the same second I put them on the table the giants bocled a field goal attempt by Philly and returned it for a TD. Now that I think about it I haddent really ordered the wings that much this season. But its time to bring outbrhe big gun now come Sunday I'm going ALL IN!