PDA

View Full Version : Not gonna name names but I saw some of you on the GB boards.....haha!!!

BlueJayC
01-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Love it.</P>

Went there looking to get some tailgate questions answered and saw a bunch of familiar faces spewing some blue venom......awesome......got a chuckle out of me......they seem pretty tame though...</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Love it.</p>

Went there looking to get some tailgate questions answered and saw a bunch of familiar faces spewing some blue venom......awesome......got a chuckle out of me......they seem pretty tame though...</p>

we actually came in tame but they they were ****s, so **** em

TuckYou
01-11-2012, 02:09 PM
They really think we have no shot... Most of them anyway.

BlueJayC
01-11-2012, 02:10 PM
</P>

I can't take anyone seriously who starts their sentences with "Dontcha know...." and ends them with "....eh." So I guess that's GB'ers and Canadians.</P>

Offer them Fewell as a peace offering.....the last assistant the Giants gave them worked out pretty well:</P>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/jasonjcollins/VinceAssistant.jpg</P>

JJC7301
01-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Love it.</P>

Went there looking to get some tailgate questions answered and saw a bunch of familiar faces spewing some blue venom......awesome......got a chuckle out of me......they seem pretty tame though...</P>

</P>

I went in there just giving them props as the 15-1 defending SB champs and that I was glad that we were playing the best. Kept getting reminders that the '11 Pack isn't the same as the '07 Pack. Traded some barbs about Favre (diva) vs LT (hooker-loving crackhead). </P>

As of yesterday they were harmless, but I don't have much of a desire to go back on right now. Not in the mood to get into a pi**ing contest with 1,000 fans of another team. MattMeyerBud was giving it to them good.</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-11-2012, 02:13 PM
theres a guy with THOR as his avatar. I would imagine in honor of Hawk/Matthews but it looks like a Viking helmet so i keep tellin him that hes confused

JJC7301
01-11-2012, 02:13 PM
They really think we have no shot... Most of them anyway.</P>

I saw plenty that gave the Giants a shot -- the one's that didn't were the ones responding to our posts. I didn't find them to be ill-informed, but rather just confident as they should be as the 15-1 defending champs. But I still like our chances and really look forward to this game.</P>

BlueReign
01-11-2012, 02:16 PM
theres a guy with THOR as his avatar. I would imagine in honor of Hawk/Matthews but it looks like a Viking helmet so i keep tellin him that hes confused
That dude RandyM never has anything to add to a conversation.

DragonSoul
01-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Last time I posted was in 08 before our NFCCG, and we won. Figured continue the trend :) Never posted in the last two losses before the game.

MattMeyerBud
01-11-2012, 02:31 PM

he really doesn't, but he thinks hes so slick lol

its funny

GameTime
01-11-2012, 02:31 PM
I was on as E-rutherford...</P>

I didnt contribute too much. They seem pretty cool. They are confident but the should be since the team in 15-1 and overall is like 22-1 or somehitng like that since last season. </P>

</P>

Giantz4Life
01-11-2012, 02:39 PM
We've got some good discussion going right now in the Official Packers vs. Giants thread if anyone wants to chime in

JJC7301
01-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Last time I posted was in 08 before our NFCCG, and we won. Figured continue the trend :) Never posted in the last two losses before the game.</P>

Traitor. No wonder why we lost. ;) Go bury a gnome in your backyard right now.</P>

JJC7301
01-11-2012, 02:47 PM
We've got some good discussion going right now in the Official Packers vs. Giants thread if anyone wants to chime in

</P>

All right. I'll be there in a bit and see whats doin'.</P>

jjj45
01-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Last time I posted was in 08 before our NFCCG, and we won. Figured continue the trend :) Never posted in the last two losses before the game.You were there before 80% of their current fanbase.

DragonSoul
01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Last time I posted was in 08 before our NFCCG, and we won. Figured continue the trend :) Never posted in the last two losses before the game.</P>

Traitor.* No wonder why we lost. ;)* Go bury a gnome in your backyard right now.</P>I saved the good MOJO for when it COUNTS, PLAYOFFS and SB. Otherwise I might of got us 1 win, and lost the last game and the future game.

If we earned the right to be in the playoffs then all that mojo was saved up for the playoff game.

LOL.

Kase-1
01-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Kase1NYG officially checking in on both sides.... Theres some clown over there with a thor looking viking creature over there and we're RIPPING him, its great, LOL

DragonSoul
01-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Last time I posted was in 08 before our NFCCG, and we won. Figured continue the trend :) Never posted in the last two losses before the game.You were there before 80% of their current fanbase.
lol. Incase anyone is interested in my thread over there...

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/last-post-was-in-08-hopefully-its-a-sign-for-a-nyg-win.34091/#post-423150

BlueReign
01-11-2012, 03:02 PM

he really doesn't, but he thinks hes so slick lol

its funny

Nice Billy Madison reference there. I see what you did. haha

DragonSoul
01-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I think they might like me more over there then you guys over here. Might have to move... :-p

Sundown
01-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Gotta a link to the site?

BlueReign
01-11-2012, 03:07 PM
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/official-giants-packer-talk.33564/page-28#post-423544

NYgiants141
01-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Gotta say, im in love with their boards. We desperately need an update to these boards. I love the like feature and the alerts when someone quotes you.

Drez
01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Gotta say, im in love with their boards. We desperately need an update to these boards. I love the like feature and the alerts when someone quotes you.
</P>

Those forums are god awful ugly. I don't know what you see so appealing in them.</P>

Giantz4Life
01-11-2012, 10:53 PM
</p>

Those forums are god awful ugly. I don't know what you see so appealing in them.</p>

I believe he's referring to the features more so than the color scheme, which yes, is fugly as hell.

The ability to like posts similar to Facebook is sweet. I wish we had something similar like a thumbs up or down button for posts. As NYgiantas141 mentioned, you also get alerts when someone posts in a thread you've posted in, or when someone quotes your post it will tell you.

Drez
01-11-2012, 11:03 PM
</P>

Those forums are god awful ugly. I don't know what you see so appealing in them.</P>

I believe he's referring to the features more so than the color scheme, which yes, is fugly as hell.

The ability to like posts similar to Facebook is sweet. I wish we had something similar like a thumbs up or down button for posts. As NYgiantas141 mentioned, you also get alerts when someone posts in a thread you've posted in, or when someone quotes your post it will tell you.
</P>

I'm not even talking about color scheme, the layout sucks, lol.</P>

But, true. Most of the functions on this forum are either broken or disabled. vBulletin has a wide array of functions, too.</P>

miked1958
01-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Last time I posted was in 08 before our NFCCG, and we won. Figured continue the trend :) Never posted in the last two losses before the game.
Then what are u waiting for? Why u wasting time here. Get over there righr away and Post, Post. Post

DragonSoul
01-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Then what are u waiting for? Why u wasting time here. Get over there righr away and Post, Post. Postalready did, posted the link to the post in this thread.

NYgiants141
01-11-2012, 11:38 PM
</p>

Those forums are god awful ugly. I don't know what you see so appealing in them.</p>

</p>

I'm not even talking about color scheme, the layout sucks, lol.</p>

But, true. Most of the functions on this forum are either broken or disabled. vBulletin has a wide array of functions, too.</p>

The layout could be better but these features are A+.