PDA

View Full Version : What worries you about this game?

rainierjef
01-11-2012, 02:17 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri>To me honestly it has to be the officiating, of the game, nowÖ Iím not insinuating that the zebras are going to be paying less attention to the packers and have hawk eyes on the giants cause for some reason the green bay packers have now become Americaís team in the NFL and media. But letís be honest our team has been on the unfavorable end of bad calls, missed calls and bull **** dating back to the first packers appearance. Like honestly think about it like this that game where we played the packers at home letís say that game replaces the game were going to play on Sunday; same outcome same horrible calls by refs. I honestly think there would be a riot in that stadium. This is the first second round playoff game awe had since 2007 so everyone is on edge, panicked, happy every emotion you can think of and Iím sure itís the same for packers fans, I just want a fair well officiated game. We have the offensive power to keep up with them and the defense is showing that itís able to at least keep them @ or under 30 points. But if were fighting Rodgers, Woodson and the refs were going to lose. Now Iím not saying were scott free of B.S we F@#$ up too but itís the calls like the Ballard TD and the Jenning TD Or the multiple missed pass interference calls on revis, and the J.williams tackle just toname a few that kills us.</FONT></P>

Giants Of New Jersey
01-11-2012, 02:23 PM
aaron rodgers

GMENAGAIN
01-11-2012, 02:41 PM
aaron rodgers</P>

+1000</P>

RoanokeFan
01-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Having paramedics parked in my driveway [;)]

NYSPORTS
01-11-2012, 02:47 PM
aaron rodgers</P>

+1000</P>

Rodgers is the key

The boo hoo about the officials is league wide and everybody thinks they're a victim.

adversus
01-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Aaron Rodger's 122 career passer rating against the Giants and a 112 career passer rating in the playoffs.

Oh and the Packers are 15-1. Undefeated at home. And they're defense plays substantially better at home than on the road...

but other than that nothing.

RoanokeFan
01-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Aaron Rodger's 122 career passer rating against the Giants and a 112 career passer rating in the playoffs.

Oh and the Packers are 15-1. Undefeated at home. And they're defense plays substantially better at home than on the road...

Sounds like the Patriots during the regular season and how'd that turn out?

burier
01-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm just worried that after the win we'll be a little too emotionally high and not give our best showing in the championship game

Rudyy
01-11-2012, 02:53 PM
It comes down to who wants it more.

blueomaha
01-11-2012, 02:56 PM
squinting my eyes to read posts...you must have the smallest pc in the world...lol..to answer your question, falling behind 2 TDs or more,,,i think we have to score at least 28pts just to be in the game....

NYG4ME
01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Two things.

1. Our ability to Cover Green Bay. Secondary needs to force some Coverage Sacks.

2. Stopping or Containing Rodgers. Need to keep the guys UNDER 25 Points...

NYGRealityCheck
01-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Getting turnovers off Green Bay and being able to capitalize them for touchdowns will give the edge to the Giants. Of course, Green Bay will try to do the same...

harrycarson
01-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Yes I am worried, nervous, scared, game is HUGE. It is a Giants divisional playoff game, of course it will be very tough and close. However something is telling me that we are going to win this game, I just think the Giants are the right team at the right time to go there and get the job done. I just hope it is not a nailbiter and we loose in the closing seconds. Basically I say this because it is our MO to pull out the gutty close ELI miracle type of games, that is why the last loss to them hurt so bad, I really thought we should have won that game as we played well, BUT did not, that is what scares me, they weathered the Giants storm (on that day we would have beaten anyone else, but not the PACK)

pjam84
01-11-2012, 05:05 PM
all i'm worried about is us losing contain on rodgers and him running around and pulling sh*t out of his a**.

and of course...mistakes. but that is a concern that every team has going into every game.

i really think the only advantage the packers have in this game is rodgers ability to scramble and turn sacks into big passing plays. kind of like roethlisberger.

after watching the replay last night, i'm convinced that the giants are the better team. the giants had consistent drives in that game and actually played some very good, aggressive defense.

we lost because of the officiating and because of rodgers ability to make something out of nothing. they weren't picking us apart like the saints. they had a few nice plays and some fortunate breaks which ultimately gave them the victory.

NYGRealityCheck
01-11-2012, 05:07 PM
If Raji is at the goaline on offense, it's going to be a running play and he's getting the ball...

gmen46
01-11-2012, 08:29 PM
What worries me about this game?

Let up.

If they sustain the intensity of the last 3 weeks, Giants have a great chance for a win.

NYG4ME
01-11-2012, 08:57 PM
What worries me about this game?

Let up.

If they sustain the intensity of the last 3 weeks, Giants have a great chance for a win.

Great point. I worry about a fast start followed by a let-down... Foot on the gas pedal the whole game.

Joe_morris
01-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Nothing. Not worrying about anything! If anything, I'm getting more pumped and I'm just a fan. I'm sick of people on this board being scared of GreenBay. It'sOk to be concerned. Granted, they are 15 and 1, but they are SOFT. A soft batch cookie, flower head team that gets ran over and stomped on by Legarret Blount. A team that was lucky that Pittsburgh HANDED them the Super Bowl after having all the momentum. </P>

I'm sick off people like Greg Jennings talking. I'm sick of the Giants getting disrespected. </P>

Jacobs and Bradshaw are getting to that second level and bullying defenses lately. Hopefully, BJ can get off to a good start and set a tone like 2007 when he ran over Charles Woodson. Giants are ALL IN and I'm not scared if JPP guarantees a win. SO WHAT, you gotta have confidence in your squad, or come out SCARED like Atlanta and Get your butt whupped!</P>

Sorry for the Rant.Very Theraputic. Had to ge that off my chest! LOL.</P>

</P>

buddy33
01-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Heard on the radio that they score 40 a game when they are home.

Giants Of New Jersey
01-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Heard on the radio that they score 40 a game when they are home.

we held the ALMIGHTY patriots to 14 points in a superbowl game...it doesnt matter what either one of us has previously averaged this season..the only thing that matters is sunday.

yoeddy
01-12-2012, 09:16 AM
My main worry is that this game starts at 4:30pm and my kid has a soccer game a 5pm...

Giants Of New Jersey
01-12-2012, 09:21 AM
My main worry is that this game starts at 4:30pm and my kid has a soccer game a 5pm...

ouch

SIMMS5611
01-12-2012, 09:22 AM
My worry is a dilemma...</P>

I'm worried they'll come out flat offensively in the first quarter, which leads to.....</P>

I'm worried the Giants KNOW they come out flat offensively in the first quarter, so they'll force</P>

plays, which usually lead to mistakes.</P>

They've come close in the past few weeks, but I'm still waiting for that game where the Giants show </P>

up in all three phases of a game, &amp; do so looking great.</P>

Please let that game be Sunday's game.</P>

swimeasy
01-12-2012, 09:25 AM
A slow start in 1st/2nd qtrs. Need to execute well and settle into the game plan (including run) earlier. Can't fall behind. It could be a nightmare if we are forced into a shootout.

a4gmen
01-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Yes, I agree.A slow start worries me most.That can spell disaster against this team.I am certainly no OC,but maybe they should go to a no huddle on their first series just to grab some momentum.Just a thought.

buddy33
01-12-2012, 10:09 AM
What worries me is have we been fooled.

Just saying, if you listen to the haters, the Giants have beaten 2 bad teams and 1 over rated team the past 3 weeks. That is why the secondary that got torched all year has looked better and is also why bad running game has improved.

I don't believe this, but it still makes you wonder if we as fans have been fooled into thinking this team has gotten do much better.

I do think that ever since Tuck said he was healthy this defense has been a lot better. With him being healthy they get more pressure on the QB and stop the run very well. That allows them to only rush 4 and while letting the LB's help out in coverage. Then you add Osi into the mix and they are they are getting to the QB even more.

Since the last time they played Green Bay will have their 2 LB's back. The do have their star WR coming back but he may not be at full speed.

The Giants will have Manningham this time. He is a big time play maker and will make things tougher for the Green Bay defense. Also, Boley was not at full speed that game and now he is. Tuck was not at full speed that game and now he is healthy. Bradshaw is healthier now too. Well, as healthy as he can be with a broken foot.

ny06
01-12-2012, 10:17 AM
What worries me is have we been fooled. Just saying, if you listen to the haters, the Giants have beaten 2 bad teams and 1 over rated team the past 3 weeks. That is why the secondary that got torched all year has looked better and is also why bad running game has improved. I don't believe this, but it still makes you wonder if we as fans have been fooled into thinking this team has gotten do much better. I do think that ever since Tuck said he was healthy this defense has been a lot better. With him being healthy they get more pressure on the QB and stop the run very well. That allows them to only rush 4 and while letting the LB's help out in coverage. Then you add Osi into the mix and they are they are getting to the QB even more. Since the last time they played Green Bay will have their 2 LB's back. The do have their star WR coming back but he may not be at full speed. The Giants will have Manningham this time. He is a big time play maker and will make things tougher for the Green Bay defense. Also, Boley was not at full speed that game and now he is. Tuck was not at full speed that game and now he is healthy. Bradshaw is healthier now too. Well, as healthy as he can be with a broken foot.</P>

A few games does not equate being fooled.</P>

The Giants have been playing for there playoff lives since the 1st Cowboy game. Other then the hickup vs the Redskins the Giants have been playing great football. That's 4 games of good football. </P>

We made a good team (Falcons) look like a bad team. </P>

I feel very confident about this up-coming game, this team is focused and wants to prove to the world they are for real. If we beat the Packers, the naysayers will have no choice but to switch opinions. </P>

SIMMS5611
01-12-2012, 10:34 AM
What worries me is have we been fooled. Just saying, if you listen to the haters, the Giants have beaten 2 bad teams and 1 over rated team the past 3 weeks. That is why the secondary that got torched all year has looked better and is also why bad running game has improved. I don't believe this, but it still makes you wonder if we as fans have been fooled into thinking this team has gotten do much better. I do think that ever since Tuck said he was healthy this defense has been a lot better. With him being healthy they get more pressure on the QB and stop the run very well. That allows them to only rush 4 and while letting the LB's help out in coverage. Then you add Osi into the mix and they are they are getting to the QB even more. Since the last time they played Green Bay will have their 2 LB's back. The do have their star WR coming back but he may not be at full speed. The Giants will have Manningham this time. He is a big time play maker and will make things tougher for the Green Bay defense. Also, Boley was not at full speed that game and now he is. Tuck was not at full speed that game and now he is healthy. Bradshaw is healthier now too. Well, as healthy as he can be with a broken foot.</P>

</P>

It's funny to me how these past 3 games, AFTER THE FACT,were winsagainstpoorly performingteams, yet before we played each of them, they were each considered dangerous in a variety of ways. I know as well as anyone that the Jets, Cowboys, &amp; Falcons weren't GB, NO, &amp; SF, but they weren't exactly the Colts, either.</P>

Even if you wanna go with the theory that the Giants have a false sense of confidence due to these wins against sub-par teams, WHO CARES, as long as they have confidence?! It wasn't the magic feather that made Dumbo fly; he could do it all along.</P>

The Giants are a legitimately dangerous playoff team, and I'm glad they don't apologize for being in the playoffs, and are actually realizing that they can, indeed, make some noise in this post-season.</P>

GO BIG BLUE!</P>

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 10:42 AM
aaron rodgers</P>

+1.</P>

BigBlue2010
01-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Slow start, turnovers and drops.

miked1958
01-12-2012, 10:48 AM
aaron rodgers agreed. but i feel the OP has a point. I would hate to leave this game feeling like i did the last one knowing if the refs got a few calls correct we would have won.</P>

i can handle getting beat fair and square. They are better fine. Reload for next season. </P>

myles2424
01-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Two things.

1. Our ability to Cover Green Bay. Secondary needs to force some Coverage Sacks.

2. Stopping or Containing Rodgers. Need to keep the guys UNDER 25 Points...
well if stick to that 3 man rush it doesn't matter if we have a secondary full of revis's

Providence
01-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Our offense coming out flat.

I am not as concerned about our defense handling the Packers. Don't get me wrong, Rogers, Jennings, Nelson and the rest of the crew are scary as hell, but our D is starting to gel and I think we can hang with them.

What scares me is us starting out the game on O like we did last week. We can't afford such a situation. Unfortunately, we have a history of not catching fire for a little while. That can't be the case come Sunday.

TKO_I62
01-12-2012, 01:28 PM
aaron rodgers</p>

+1.</p>

gets my vote as well, need to hit him early and often

TroyArcher
01-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Refs giving some home cooking to the Packers</P>

Giants turnovers - have been real good protecting the ball lately but it is pretty much the whole GB defense to force turnovers</P>

Clay Matthews - KMac and Diehl can be beat by speed although they have done a pretty good job against better pass rushers then Matthews the past few weeks</P>

Tynes - I like the guy but we can' t be missing chippy field goals</P>

Danny Ware - believe it or not he has been an important cog for what he does and I am not sure who fills in</P>

I believe the Giants win 31-27. </P>

myles2424
01-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Play calling is what scares me.....wasting a few drives on offense due to crap play calling could kill us....can't have too many wasted opportunities when playing a team like the packers

CDN_G-FAN
01-12-2012, 01:44 PM
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>To me honestly it has to be the officiating, of the game, nowÖ Iím not insinuating that the zebras are going to be paying less attention to the packers and have hawk eyes on the giants cause for some reason the green bay packers have now become Americaís team in the NFL and media. But letís be honest our team has been on the unfavorable end of bad calls, missed calls and bull **** dating back to the first packers appearance. Like honestly think about it like this that game where we played the packers at home letís say that game replaces the game were going to play on Sunday; same outcome same horrible calls by refs. I honestly think there would be a riot in that stadium. This is the first second round playoff game awe had since 2007 so everyone is on edge, panicked, happy every emotion you can think of and Iím sure itís the same for packers fans, I just want a fair well officiated game. We have the offensive power to keep up with them and the defense is showing that itís able to at least keep them @ or under 30 points. But if were fighting Rodgers, Woodson and the refs were going to lose. Now Iím not saying were scott free of B.S we F@#$ up too but itís the calls like the Ballard TD and the Jenning TD Or the multiple missed pass interference calls on revis, and the J.williams tackle just toname a few that kills us.</FONT></P>

</P>

what worries me is that we've fallen in love with our defense after playing an injured tony romo and another guy who's never won a playoff game.</P>

Defending superbowl champions at home after looking awesome this season, with the best QB in the league.</P>

what worries me is that i'm so thrilled we don't appear to suck on defense anymore, that i haven't realized we're comparing apples to oranges when trying to gauge how our defense will do against GB.</P>

sovsov
01-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Refs giving some home cooking to the Packers</P>

Giants turnovers - have been real good protecting the ball lately but it is pretty much the whole GB defense to force turnovers</P>

Clay Matthews - KMac and Diehl can be beat by speed although they have done a pretty good job against better pass rushers then Matthews the past few weeks</P>

Tynes - I like the guy but we can' t be missing chippy field goals</P>

Danny Ware - believe it or not he has been an important cog for what he does and I am not sure who fills in</P>

I believe the Giants win 31-27.* </P>

I saw on twitter that Ware practiced fully today while bradshaw sat out again. I know bradshaw is playing so Ware most likely will too.

I'm not gonna lie the only thing that scares me is rogers...the man threw 46 touchdowns and what 6 picks?.....that is insane.

I've been reading NFL and ESPN conversations (terrible idea) and all everyone is saying is GB will stomp us. I've been anticipating going on after we win and just giving them a simple "Superbowl."

Giants Of New Jersey
01-12-2012, 01:53 PM
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>To me honestly it has to be the officiating, of the game, nowÖ Iím not insinuating that the zebras are going to be paying less attention to the packers and have hawk eyes on the giants cause for some reason the green bay packers have now become Americaís team in the NFL and media. But letís be honest our team has been on the unfavorable end of bad calls, missed calls and bull **** dating back to the first packers appearance. Like honestly think about it like this that game where we played the packers at home letís say that game replaces the game were going to play on Sunday; same outcome same horrible calls by refs. I honestly think there would be a riot in that stadium. This is the first second round playoff game awe had since 2007 so everyone is on edge, panicked, happy every emotion you can think of and Iím sure itís the same for packers fans, I just want a fair well officiated game. We have the offensive power to keep up with them and the defense is showing that itís able to at least keep them @ or under 30 points. But if were fighting Rodgers, Woodson and the refs were going to lose. Now Iím not saying were scott free of B.S we F@#$ up too but itís the calls like the Ballard TD and the Jenning TD Or the multiple missed pass interference calls on revis, and the J.williams tackle just to*name a few that kills us.</FONT></P>

</P>

what worries me is that we've fallen in love with our defense after playing an injured tony romo and another guy who's never won a playoff game.</P>

Defending superbowl champions at home after looking awesome this season, with the best QB in the league.</P>

what worries me is that i'm so thrilled we don't appear to suck on defense anymore, that i haven't realized we're comparing apples to oranges when trying to gauge how our defense will do against GB.</P>

well at the very least...even if we are comparing apples to oranges..the defense got it swagger back regardless of who their next opponent is..they got their confidence back...they are healthier...they are playing with intensity...and they are getting a ton of QB pressure...regardless of who they play next...all of those points are huge things

Gunakor
01-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Brandon Jacobs bowling over Charles Woodson like he ain't even there. Thank Heavens neither Plax nor Al Harris are playing at Lambeau this weekend or I'd have that to worry about too.

And a 3:30 start time. Would have rather it started at noon.

Tony Bruno
01-12-2012, 02:20 PM
1. The fire the Pack will have over OC's loss of son

2. A. Rodgers

3. Officials

4. Kevin Gilbride

5. P. Fewel

adversus
01-12-2012, 02:53 PM

Sounds like the Patriots during the regular season and how'd that turn out?

You mean in 2007? 4 seasons ago? When they had one of the easiest schedules in the history of football?

UK-Giantsfan
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM
i'm a bit worried about Rodgers' general health and wellbeing after he has been rammed into the deck for the 10th time !

thats all !

rainierjef
01-12-2012, 03:46 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri>I have faith in this team, I believe that we match up close to the pack granted they have a lot of fire power on offense, if we disguise our coverageís and blitzes it will throw Rodgers off. I think back to the arizona cardinals vs. ny giants game in 2009 back when antrell was playing safety for the cardinals. That defense was disguised perfectly against us, antrell would come down and roam the line then shoot back up or blitz sometimes, eli would change the play because of it antrell even picked eli off if I remember correctly. And the running game hopefully we get it rolling early and fast cause if not I see gildbride trying his best to get it established and thatís a reason why we start off so slow cause were trying to establish something that takes a quarter and a half to get going. </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri>But I honestly feel we have the pieces to win this game if not at least go out there and fight like how you fought the first time we played them this year, and yes it would suck balls if we lose but at least they fought hard for the win but the overall better team won, this is the toughest test for this team and coaching staff this season. I know we can pull it off if these three things happen</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Calibri; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-latin"><SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"><FONT face=Calibri>1.</FONT><SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"> </SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><FONT face=Calibri>Good running game</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Calibri; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-latin"><SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"><FONT face=Calibri>2.</FONT><SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"> </SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><FONT face=Calibri>Pressure on aaron Rodgers </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Calibri; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-latin"><SPAN style="mso-list: Ignore"><FONT face=Calibri>3.</FONT><SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'"> </SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><FONT face=Calibri>The refs call the game fairly. </FONT><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings"><SPAN style="mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings">Ŗ</SPAN></SPAN><FONT face=Calibri> this has to happen Iím tired of bull**** questionable calls that just get written off as well the speed of the game is too fast to see every little thing and misinterpretations of the rules. </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p><FONT face=Calibri></FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoListParagraphCxSpLast style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt 0.5in"><FONT face=Calibri>Iím so serious for all the people on here well only one person so far talking about were boo hooing over the refs, well let the refs call this game unfair in the packers favor <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>and then have it be a close game like a differential of 3-7 points and weíll see how this board reacts. </FONT></P>

FBomb
01-12-2012, 05:31 PM
As always....my worry is WHICH Giants team shows up to play. If it's the Giants team of the last 3 games......and I have no reason to believe otherwise.....then I have no worries.</P>

BlueReign
01-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Clay Matthews.He's a game changer and the reason we lost last time.

pino
01-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Clay Matthews.He's a game changer and the reason we lost last time.

I'm going to go further than that and say it was Eli's fault just as much. Eli should have threw that ball earlier or not at all. Not sure why he didn't see Matthews spying on him.

I'm feeling confident in this game, though. We protect the ball and I think we win.

Go Giants!

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Im sorry i know theres a gameday thread, but mother ****ing bump. Like i said the nfl love affair with the packers

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Im sorry i know theres a gameday thread, but mother ****ing bump. Like i said the nfl love affair with the packers****ing pathetic!!!!!!

GMENFAN4EVER
01-15-2012, 05:35 PM
The refs... end of story. Obviously it's us against the refs, as well as the Packers. Bull****....

NYSPORTS
01-15-2012, 10:51 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><FONT face=Calibri>To me honestly it has to be the officiating, of the game, nowÖ Iím not insinuating that the zebras are going to be paying less attention to the packers and have hawk eyes on the giants cause for some reason the green bay packers have now become Americaís team in the NFL and media. But letís be honest our team has been on the unfavorable end of bad calls, missed calls and bull **** dating back to the first packers appearance. Like honestly think about it like this that game where we played the packers at home letís say that game replaces the game were going to play on Sunday; same outcome same horrible calls by refs. I honestly think there would be a riot in that stadium. This is the first second round playoff game awe had since 2007 so everyone is on edge, panicked, happy every emotion you can think of and Iím sure itís the same for packers fans, I just want a fair well officiated game. We have the offensive power to keep up with them and the defense is showing that itís able to at least keep them @ or under 30 points. But if were fighting Rodgers, Woodson and the refs were going to lose. Now Iím not saying were scott free of B.S we F@#$ up too but itís the calls like the Ballard TD and the Jenning TD Or the multiple missed pass interference calls on revis, and the J.williams tackle just to*name a few that kills us.</FONT></P>

You were right, I was wrong. The officials were awful. Good call. ;)

stormin normand
01-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Nothing now but the G-Men were playing the Pack and the Refs