PDA

View Full Version : Where's BritishBlue2 ???

jjj45
01-11-2012, 04:56 PM
I really miss that guy. We are in the playoffs with a chance to go to the title game and he is no where to be found?

I haven't seen him in weeks actually. Hope he is okay.

Where are you Blue?

NYGFaninILL
01-11-2012, 04:59 PM
I really miss that guy. We are in the playoffs with a chance to go to the title game and he is no where to be found?

Where are you Blue?

Ive been wondering the same thing.

GiantWarfare
01-11-2012, 05:04 PM

Where are you Blue?

yea now that you mention it...he hasnt been here in a while...

bb2, the boards miss you bro!

UK-Giantsfan
01-11-2012, 05:14 PM
yeah ...im a bit worried about my English buddy BB2 too .......hope he is ok ......we used to be in contact on the boards a lot but i havent seen him for 3 weeks

( i will try and find him on a few other British NFL boards that i know)

Drez
01-11-2012, 05:19 PM
yeah ...im a bit worried about my English buddy BB2 too .......hope he is ok ......we used to be in contact on the boards a lot but i havent seen him for 3 weeks ( i will try and find him on a few other British NFL boards that i know)</P>

Yeah, it seems he hasn't been on since New Year's Day. Hope all is well with him.</P>

tikiandphil
01-11-2012, 08:23 PM
yeah ...im a bit worried about my English buddy BB2 too .......hope he is ok ......we used to be in contact on the boards a lot but i havent seen him for 3 weeks

( i will try and find him on a few other British NFL boards that i know)

Didn't he say he was coming to a game recently? I think it was either the Jets or Cowboys. I haven't seen anything from him since then.

Redeyejedi
01-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah your right U would think he would be on here he was always insanely positive even when the Giants looked Horrible

BiGbLuEJeW
01-11-2012, 08:45 PM

Where are you Blue?

He pulled a Philbin...too soon?...ok im going now

jomo
01-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Miss you BB2!</P>

Wassup?</P>

jjj45
01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah your right U would think he would be on here he was always insanely positive even when the Giants looked HorribleI know, he would be going bananas right now.

Giantz4Life
01-11-2012, 09:03 PM
I love our Giants brothers UK Giant and BB2... they are always holdin' it down across the pond and so damn dedicated. Staying up until the wee hours of the night watching the games...truly die-hard fans.

BB2 we need you back buddy!

Eli TO Shockey
01-11-2012, 09:29 PM

Where are you Blue?

He pulled a Philbin...too soon?...ok im going now

Lol so wrong

NYgiants141
01-11-2012, 09:36 PM
His positivity always has a great effect on me. No matter what, reading his posts makes me more confident in the Giants.

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Maybe the moderators put him on a temporary rest? Or computer problems? Hope everything is ok.

miked1958
01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Anyone have an email address or other way to try and contact him?

fourth&forever
01-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Still knackered from all the victory parties?
Haven't seen him here for yonks.

jjj45
01-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Maybe the moderators put him on a temporary rest? Or computer problems? Hope everything is ok.naw not BB2. i dont think he would do anything to get grounded. And the Giants have been doing well for the past month. I don't think he would be in the dog house for that long.

GMENAGAIN
01-11-2012, 09:47 PM
You're my boy Blue!

ny06
01-11-2012, 09:57 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>His head exploded after the Falcon game </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Love his positive attitude..</FONT></P>

GIANTfaninFL
01-11-2012, 10:42 PM

Where are you Blue?

You have been a member of the board for less then a month...

And you miss him?

smashndash715
01-11-2012, 10:45 PM

Where are you Blue?

And you miss him?

doesnt matter how long he has been a member..maybe they had a special bond man lol

jomo
01-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Give us a shout out brother BB2!

jjj45
01-11-2012, 10:56 PM

Where are you Blue?

And you miss him?

doesnt matter how long he has been a member..maybe they had a special bond man lolMaybe cause I've been reading the boards for years. And he is an entertaining poster. One of the best on the boards.

I miss seeing his optimistic SB threads. We have a good chance to make a run and its odd that he's not around.

Maybe I should start a 'GIANTfaninFL' appreciation thread. If you feel left out.

GiantWarfare
01-11-2012, 11:07 PM
I really hope the dude's alright. One of the better posters on here...and a likeable one at that...

Hopefully he's just been busy dealing w/ some things...

gsp3
01-12-2012, 12:10 AM
I was wondering the same thing a few days ago. I too miss his optimism.

JMFP2
01-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Haven't seen him on the EMB either....he and some other Giants fan trade smack talk over there every now and then.</P>

Looks like last time he was active was late November over there.</P>

jomo
01-13-2012, 04:27 PM
We need all hands on deck BB2, this game is huge!

miked1958
01-15-2012, 02:21 PM
We need all hands on deck BB2, this game is huge!
He is back!!! He just made a post on an old thread about a SB bus

NYGFaninILL
01-15-2012, 02:37 PM
WELCOME BACK [B]

miked1958
01-15-2012, 02:40 PM
WELCOME BACK [B]
He needs to come into his own personal thread..lol

britishblue2
01-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I would like to say a thankyou for all the concern guys....its great to know were all one big family in blue. Ive simply been flat out at work with loads of stuff to sort out and bits of family stuff. Ive still be watching the games and stuff and really feel this could be a special night guys........

So lets get behind our WARRIORS and rip the heart out of the Pack....

IT STARTS RIGHT HERE .... RIGHT NOW !!!

LETS GO GIANTS ..... LETS GO !!!

miked1958
01-15-2012, 03:16 PM
I would like to say a thankyou for all the concern guys....its great to know were all one big family in blue. Ive simply been flat out at work with loads of stuff to sort out and bits of family stuff. Ive still be watching the games and stuff and really feel this could be a special night guys........

LETS GO GIANTS ..... LETS GO !!!Welcome back bro. Glad to have u

NWKEffectElement
01-15-2012, 03:23 PM

Good to hear!! Here's to you winning the money you put down on the odds earlier this season.
LETS GO BIGGGG BLUUEE!!!

NYgiants141
01-15-2012, 03:25 PM

Welcome back!! Missed you greatly and your enthusiasm .

britishblue2
01-15-2012, 03:30 PM

Welcome back!! Missed you greatly and your enthusiasm . Thanks bro ... we can do this..its there for the taking !!

LETS GO GIANTS !!

britishblue2
01-15-2012, 03:33 PM

Good to hear!! Here's to you winning the money you put down on the odds earlier this season.
LETS GO BIGGGG BLUUEE!!! yep 50-1 seemed great odds at the start of the season....put 20 on em...would be 1020 payout....summer holiday paid for if it comes in. :)

UK-Giantsfan
01-15-2012, 03:33 PM
man ...you are a hero of these boards .......great to have you back bud

regards
UK

Gianthunter
01-15-2012, 03:38 PM
I would like to say a thankyou for all the concern guys....its great to know were all one big family in blue. Ive simply been flat out at work with loads of stuff to sort out and bits of family stuff. Ive still be watching the games and stuff and really feel this could be a special night guys........ So lets get behind our WARRIORS and rip the heart out of the Pack.... IT STARTS RIGHT HERE .... RIGHT NOW !!! LETS GO GIANTS ..... LETS GO !!!No excuse for not calling[:@]we were worried half to death.

Dr Octopus
01-15-2012, 03:41 PM
welcome back Brit ....we need your positivity tonight

britishblue2
01-15-2012, 03:44 PM
I would like to say a thankyou for all the concern guys....its great to know were all one big family in blue. Ive simply been flat out at work with loads of stuff to sort out and bits of family stuff. Ive still be watching the games and stuff and really feel this could be a special night guys........ So lets get behind our WARRIORS and rip the heart out of the Pack.... IT STARTS RIGHT HERE .... RIGHT NOW !!! LETS GO GIANTS ..... LETS GO !!!No excuse for not calling[:@]we were worried half to death. Yeah bro i know....sorry mate

VegasGmen
01-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Glad to see you back BB2! Ready to kick some ***!!!

Giantz4Life
01-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Welcome back BB2 and LETS GO GIANTS!

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Ray Lewis looks like he is going to cry!