PDA

View Full Version : Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff............

jomo
01-11-2012, 09:58 PM
I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. [;)]

fansince69
01-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Harooni just got real excited

jomo
01-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Harooni just got real excited
Rex needs to reverse course on captains and name Mangold captain after he called out the nameless rats today. Then the Jets need to purge those rats before the season begins. You can't have a great team if the players don't trust in each other and the coaches. We learned that in 2007.

bLuereverie
01-11-2012, 10:21 PM
At least McElroy put his name to his statements.

NWKEffectElement
01-11-2012, 10:26 PM
I've had enough of the Jets.

fourth&forever
01-11-2012, 10:34 PM
haha. pox on our little bothers.

FBomb
01-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Nothing better than watching the Jets implode and back where they belong....home.

redbeardxxv
01-11-2012, 10:54 PM
I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. [;)]

It's not Tiki, it's Plax. He wants Peyton, cause he misses catching passes from a Manning, winning, and being the team that matters in NY.

GiantWarfare
01-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff huh?

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/54977483.gif

JMFP2
01-12-2012, 12:22 AM
The Jets are so low rent it's ridiculous.</P>

Anonymous players throwing a 3rd year QB under the bus.....what a disgraceful organization.....and it starts with their Jan Brady owner, and right to their wannabe rockstar coach.</P>

Like Herm Edwards said, "sign your name to it."</P>

plc
01-12-2012, 12:29 AM
This is the last time I want to hear about the same old jesters.I have been saying all year, they are a flawed team with a flawed coach.As long as rexy is their they will win nothing.We on the other hand have a truly gifted coach who has again managed to bring a group of talented football players together.Go Big Blue beat the packers.

yoeddy
01-12-2012, 09:14 AM

It's not Tiki, it's Plax. He wants Peyton, cause he misses catching passes from a Manning, winning, and being the team that matters in NY.

That was the first thing that came to mind for me, too...the player called Sanchez lazy...probably compared him to how hard Eli works...

nygsb42champs
01-12-2012, 09:16 AM
That is who signed him..lol

GMENAGAIN
01-12-2012, 09:21 AM
What it boils down to is this . . . . . if you win, you have a great locker room and a great coach. If you lose, your locker room is terrible, your coach stinks and has "lost" the team . . . .

njersey
01-12-2012, 10:11 AM

Anonymous players throwing a 3rd year QB under the bus.....what a disgraceful organization.....and it starts with their Jan Brady owner, and right to their wannabe rockstar coach.</P>

Well said. So glad that I am NOT a Jets fan.

G-Man67
01-12-2012, 10:48 AM
please, unnamed, we all know one is Holmes ... it is quite entertaining what is going on in Jets land, they went from losing quietly to losing loudly

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 10:51 AM

</P>

Jan Brady -- GOOD CALL. I think they're messed up, too. Their o-line was weakened; they went away from the run game; they brought in 3 diva or washed-up WRs and they expect their 3rd year QB to get better with all that. What a bunch of lame brains.</P>

I would trade for Peyton too if he were available, but they set Sanchez up to fail.</P>

burier
01-12-2012, 03:26 PM
What I don't get is how you can call yourself and journaist and report anonymous quotes.

Who's to say this guy didn't just make all this stuff up so he'd have a story?

Shame on the editor for running the story. Come with names or don't come at all.

CDN_G-FAN
01-12-2012, 03:41 PM
I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. [;)]</P>

upside of hard-nosed dicipline coaching: hard nosed, military likedisiplined playing, lots of focus</P>

downside: they start to tune you out because of the same old message getting tired, plays flat.</P>

</P>

upside of player friendly coach: roster has immense passion and plays with immense passion</P>

downside: when it starts to go sour, everyone starts saying/doing their own thing.</P>

yatitle
01-12-2012, 04:16 PM

Don't believe plax would "shoot" off his mouth given his recent history.

JesseJames
01-12-2012, 04:30 PM
any player who criticizes one of his own team mates anonymously to the media needs to make a checkup of his manhood because he obviously has Pinocchio sized stones...if you're going to say it then sign your name to it other wise you're a coward.