PDA

View Full Version : Sights and Sounds for Giants vs Atl @ NFL.com

DragonSoul
01-11-2012, 11:23 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/09000d5d825e9dda/Sound-FX-Falcons-vs-Giants

Some Highlights

Look @ 1:10 - Is he getting drunk early? Cause I cannot understand a word he is saying, unless i am the one who is drunk

@ 2:40 - Grant vs the Ref

@ 4:25 - BJ with some big words for Eli

jjj45
01-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Oh my gosh whoa! Petrus is freaking crazy lmao

Also John Abraham seems like a cool dude.

And I love Grant. The guy means so much to our defense. He's like the papa of team.

So many great quotes in the video...

Drystt
01-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Hahah Grant is entertaining. Thanks bud.

VBGiantsFan
01-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Hahah Grant is entertaining. Thanks bud.

We definitely need to resign grant for another year or so. Look at the effect he had on Rolle. He is a character guy, and every team needs one of those.

Just ask the Jets...

Also, Grant came back here specifically to beat the Eagles, he even said so after Smith signed with him. Love this guy...

smashndash715
01-12-2012, 12:03 AM
haha mitch petrus is the man..you think he cares about every play?

NYG4ME
01-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Great post! LOVED IT

wrek537emc
01-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Great post, love Grants demeanor on the field, and love BJ telling Eli he's a beast.

GiantWarfare
01-12-2012, 12:20 AM
ROLFMAO at Petrus speaking god knows what around the 1 min mark...

I played it back three times, and each time it sounded more and more unintelligible

Kid looks like he needs some Ritalin...lol...he's always so fired up.

I love it though...he's gonna be a really good player for us.

titwio
01-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Mitch is a lunatic....He definitely picked the right profession.

Sundown
01-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Petrus is freaking NUTZ!!!!!!! And who is that guy w long blonde hair? He's at every damn game!!

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 12:25 AM

I played it back three times, and each time it sounded more and more unintelligible

I love it though...he's gonna be a really good player for us.all true. He needs to still be starting now with boothe @ Center instead of Baas.

We have ran better with them in those spots and more at the edges (remember bj vs boys) then @ the center unless bradshaw made a move or two to make it happen.

GiantWarfare
01-12-2012, 12:34 AM

I love it though...he's gonna be a really good player for us.all true. He needs to still be starting now with boothe @ Center instead of Baas.

We have ran better with them in those spots and more at the edges (remember bj vs boys) then @ the center unless bradshaw made a move or two to make it happen.

Agreed 100%. If anything, he injects youthful vigor into the line...which lets face it...desperately needs it.

Pakman
01-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Peturs:rant

Bradshaw: you gonna be iight Mitch

LOL

GmenFan1980
01-12-2012, 12:52 AM
i'm sorry that this is off topic,but whatever happened to "games of the week"? They were like 20 minute versions of these videos and were awesome to watch. they haven't made one since 09.

So I was just wondering if these replaced them or did they just not feel like making them anymore, just wondering.

Video was awesome, thanks for posting.

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Peturs:rant

Bradshaw: you gonna be iight Mitch

LOLi think he scared bradshaw lmfao.

GMenNY21
01-12-2012, 03:03 AM
LMAO at Petrus

GreenZone
01-12-2012, 04:46 AM
Thanks for posting. This mention is what makes it wading through all the B.S. on the board all worthwhile.

The argument between Deon and the ref over the spotting the ball on the play before the second stop on 4th and short was priceless (around 2:34).

Grant: "Hey, no, right here ref!" (pointing at the ground a yard shy of the spot)
Ref: "Hey...Hey, I'll do this! I do this!" Grant: "Right here!" (still pointing down)
Grant: "Yeah, but it's a bad spot, though!"
Ref: "C'mon, bro, you tackle. You do your job; I'll do mine."
Grant: "...I do mine! It was right here!" (pointing at same spot)
The ref says: "Fourth down, you got to get to the nine. (pause) C'mon Mr. Grant!" .

Gav_devils#56
01-12-2012, 04:50 AM

Boothe can't make the line calls that Baas can and that makes a difference and takes some of the pressure off Eli. Also last game we ran pretty well didn't we? ;)

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 05:09 AM

Boothe can't make the line calls that Baas can and that makes a difference and takes some of the pressure off Eli. Also last game we ran pretty well didn't we? ;)
We ran better away from center. Even one of the beat writers researched it when I asked and posted the answer on twitter that we ran better to the right side.

Sorry but we started to run better as soon as baas came out. Yet when he came back in we stalled for those games for nearly a half, or when we ran away from him.

JerzeeGiants
01-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Not only is he at every damn game, he makes into every NFL video made about a Giants game. Lucky son of a gun.

BlueJayC
01-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Not only is he at every damn game, he makes into every NFL video made about a Giants game. Lucky son of a gun.
</P>

There was a post about him leading up to the Jets game.....apparently him and fireman ed weregonna have an on air radio debate.....there was a video of it too......from what I've read and heard of the guy he's a good dude and a true blue Giants fan....nothing like Fireman Ed....</P>

.....BUT with that being saidthe media is trying to make him the face of our fan base.....and I think I read he doesn't want to be (which I respect)....WE DON'T NEED A FACE......just a sea of blue.......hate the mediafor attempting to do this.....</P>

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Oh my gosh whoa! Petrus is freaking crazy lmao

Also John Abraham seems like a cool dude.

And I love Grant. The guy means so much to our defense. He's like the papa of team.

So many great quotes in the video...
</P>

Petrus is reeeallly growing on me. Even AB was looking at him like he was nuts.</P>

GMENAGAIN
01-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Peturs:rant Bradshaw: you gonna be iight Mitch LOLi think he scared bradshaw lmfao.</P>

It's no coincidence that we had one of our first nice runs as soon as Petrus went into the game . . . . love that guy</P>

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Peturs:rant Bradshaw: you gonna be iight Mitch LOLi think he scared bradshaw lmfao.</P>

It's no coincidence that we had one of our first nice runs as soon as Petrus went into the game . . .* . love that guy</P>Agreed but it was a combo of him and Boothe. I don't like to be negative about any of our guys, but when I feel its warranted I will be truthful.

I feel Baas is holding us back. I wish the guy the best especially since he is on our team. Yet I have no seen anything to warrant him holding down the Center position.

XxBigWhitxX
01-12-2012, 02:02 PM

It's no coincidence that we had one of our first nice runs as soon as Petrus went into the game . . .* . love that guy</P>Agreed but it was a combo of him and Boothe. I don't like to be negative about any of our guys, but when I feel its warranted I will be truthful.

I feel Baas is holding us back. I wish the guy the best especially since he is on our team. Yet I have no seen anything to warrant him holding down the Center position.they should work Mitch at Center.

Ruttiger711
01-12-2012, 02:10 PM
That Petrus clip was awesome.... like an excited kid in a man's body.

miked1958
01-12-2012, 02:20 PM
very nice. thanku. however that is not the normal one we see each week put up on Giants.com</P>

is that one up yet?</P>

miked1958
01-12-2012, 02:21 PM
or is it done different by the NFL because its a playoff game.

Ruttiger711
01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
or is it done different by the NFL because its a playoff game.</P>

This was actually from the "Sound FX" show thats on NFLN. Its a half hour show and this one had all 4 wildcard games. </P>

miked1958
01-12-2012, 03:32 PM

This was actually from the "Sound FX" show thats on NFLN. Its a half hour show and this one had all 4 wildcard games. </P>

</P>

but does our Website still do their Sights and Sounds Videoeven though its a Playoff game?</P>

Ruttiger711
01-12-2012, 05:17 PM

</P>

but does our Website still do their Sights and Sounds Videoeven though its a Playoff game?</P>

</P>

Maybe not - the last one i see is the cowboys game. </P>

GiantWarfare
01-12-2012, 05:19 PM

This was actually from the "Sound FX" show thats on NFLN.* Its a half hour show and this one had all 4 wildcard games.* </P>

</P>

but does our Website still do their Sights and Sounds Video*even though its a Playoff game?</P>

</P>

Maybe not - the last one i see is the cowboys game.* </P>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Giants-vs-Falcons-Sights-and-Sounds/b04c3744-198b-49c5-ab5b-50388ee0a606

Ruttiger711
01-12-2012, 06:05 PM

</P>

</P>

Maybe not - the last one i see is the cowboys game. </P>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Giants-vs-Falcons-Sights-and-Sounds/b04c3744-198b-49c5-ab5b-50388ee0a606 </P>

awesome - thanks</P>

GreenZone
01-12-2012, 09:46 PM
but does our Website still do their Sights and Sounds Videoeven though its a Playoff game?

This

miked1958
01-15-2012, 01:11 PM

This was actually from the "Sound FX" show thats on NFLN.* Its a half hour show and this one had all 4 wildcard games.* </P>

</P>

but does our Website still do their Sights and Sounds Video*even though its a Playoff game?</P>

</P>

Maybe not - the last one i see is the cowboys game.* </P>

** http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Giants-vs-Falcons-Sights-and-Sounds/b04c3744-198b-49c5-ab5b-50388ee0a606 </P>

awesome - thanks</P>
I like the one the NFL did with the commentary and their back ground music.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 01:12 PM
However I think I tend to lean more toward the one our board puts up cause its so personalized to us Gmen fans