PDA

View Full Version : be honest....

blueomaha
01-11-2012, 11:42 PM
What are your true feelings about Tebow??...love him, hate him, hate the hype, love or hate the run option...flame on....

gmen0820
01-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Fad.

jomo
01-11-2012, 11:48 PM
I love the kid.</P>

I think he's a great athlete who poses unique problems for defenses.</P>

Everyone wants to evaluate him as a traditional quarterback when really they should evaluate him based on his ability to win games.</P>

He has not yet shown an ability to make multiple pro check downs like the top quarterbacks and he launches some ugly passes.</P>

I like that he keeps winning in the face of people who hate him simply because he is a faith filled person and is not afraid to show it. That shows me character.</P>

I love that he puts others ahead of himself with regularity and is seemingly a great teammate.</P>

I don't know how high is up for the kid but I know that I am happy when he wins, unless it is against the Giants.</P>

redbeardxxv
01-11-2012, 11:52 PM
What are your true feelings about Tebow??...love him, hate him, hate the hype, love or hate the run option...flame on....

Who?

titwio
01-11-2012, 11:54 PM
I think he's good for the game but he's not a good QB...Maybe he'll get better but right now he's pretty bad.

I do think he brings the most out of his teammates though and they do player harder for him which is why they are having success.

He's a good leader and that's why the players rally around him. Now...If he can only learn how to throw with accuracy...

fourth&forever
01-12-2012, 12:17 AM
His love of the game is awesome. He threw really well this last game.

But... I'm not a fan of his interviews and I'm tired of hearing his name everywhere.

P_Simms_#11
01-12-2012, 12:21 AM
'

ny06
01-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Hate</P>

Nothing personal about the guy, he works hard at what he does. </P>

But since I live in Florida (originally from NY) I have been fed this Tebow nonsence for years now. Since he was in college. </P>

I am at a point where I am <U>beyond </U>sick of the Tebow fascination.</P>

NWKEffectElement
01-12-2012, 03:58 AM
Hate</P>

Nothing personal about the guy, he works hard at what he does. </P>

But since I live in Florida (originally from NY) I have been fed this Tebow nonsence for years now. Since he was in college. </P>

I am at a point where I am <U>beyond </U>sick of the Tebow fascination.</P>

I agree. Just sick to the point of throwing up when his name comes up. While typing this ESPN just mentioned his name. I hope NE puts an end to this crap.

Die-Hard
01-12-2012, 06:47 AM
He's a good kid trying to play the game as best as he can. Blame the media for over-hyping him. It's not his fault

blueomaha
01-12-2012, 09:21 AM
He's a good kid trying to play the game as best as he can. Blame the media for over-hyping him. It's not his fault
i agree..the hype is overwhelming...since he started playing in the nfl, i don't think there has been a day that his name has not been mentioned in the media...his spirit is infectious...i have not been impressed with his skills and the Broncos are not a playoff caliber team, just my opinion...but if he finds a way to get to the afc championship or sb, i will be stunned and so will the nfl....

XxBigWhitxX
01-12-2012, 12:33 PM
I think Tim is a great player and hope they beat Brady and the Patriots. All his life he has had to prove himself and no matter how people try to knock him down he always finds a way to get back up. I have never EVER seen a young come into the NFL, win games, turn a team around and make them contenders, yet take as much **** as Tebow. The guys done nothing but do his best

egyptian420
01-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Love the kid, he's done more in his first year than Eli did in his first couple years.

People hate on him for all the wrong reasons, like ESPN's idiocy and his religious beliefs, but as an NFL QB, the kid is great and has been clearly getting better at throwing the ball.

I wish for nothing but the best for him in his career.

GMENAGAIN
01-12-2012, 12:38 PM
He seems like a nice kid and I have no problem with him expressing his faith in any way he sees fit.</P>

Before last week, I thought that he was one of the worst NFL QB's I had ever seen. Last week gave me pause, however. I amstill pretty sure that he will not be a starting qualityNFL QB long-term, but last week made me doubt that a bit. . . . . . .</P>

Gmen2005
01-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Personally I don't mind him, but I'm so sick of the media coverage on him. Sportscenter is centered solely around him at this point. It's unwatchable.

jomo
01-12-2012, 04:13 PM
He seems like a nice kid and I have no problem with him expressing his faith in any way he sees fit.</P>

Before last week, I thought that he was one of the worst NFL QB's I had ever seen.* Last week gave me pause, however.* I am*still pretty sure that he will not be a starting quality*NFL QB long-term, but last week made me doubt that a bit. . . . . . .*</P>Pretty much agree but on the topic of starting quality NFL QB, he may not be that guy in a traditional way but if his pass/run approach continues to confound defenses and he improves his reads and accuracy a bit, he may be starting quality, just a different type than we have seen before.

bLuereverie
01-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Just because I still retain the expectation to see him fall as an NFL quarterback, does not mean I'm not enjoying being proven wrong every week he gets it done.

I HATE Tebowing and the stupid cult following that has come from it. But I enjoy watching him come Sunday. Minus the internet poses, Skip Bayless bandwagon and NFL Network Tebow song, he still is a great story for the NFL.