PDA

View Full Version : (Game) Guess Movie Quotes or other Famous quotes from members!

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Figured this be a fun game, and a way to expand our horizons.

You can get up to 3 hints, and 3 guesses. (Can work out the details as we progress!

Feel free to use Movie quotes or even famous quotes and then have the members guess it.

Try not to GOOGLE or BING it unless you have no clue. And do not post the answers right away. Give the members a chance to figure it out.

I think this could be fun!

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 02:16 AM
"Me personally I hope you go with April. I can always use a good DISH WASHER"

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 02:34 AM
you guys suck [:(]

mr.hiroki
01-25-2012, 07:31 PM
yeah i usually get the same enthusiasm whenever i post about video games lol. speaking of which, i think it's been a while.......</P>

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
yeah i usually get the same enthusiasm whenever i post about video games lol. speaking of which, i think it's been a while.......</P>lol, never hurts to try

TroyArcher
01-25-2012, 09:09 PM

I didn't know the answer

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 12:00 AM

I didn't know the answerThe Bruce Lee Story.

Drez
01-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Hey, haven't wandered in these parts in a while, so I missed this thread.... I had no clue on your quote, lol.</P>

How about this one: "I... I... I didn't exhale?"</P>

DragonSoul
01-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey, haven't wandered in these parts in a while, so I missed this thread.... I had no clue on your quote, lol.</P>

How about this one: "I... I... I didn't exhale?"</P>The same person who said "it depends on what is is"

Drez
01-28-2012, 11:02 PM

How about this one: "I... I... I didn't exhale?"</P>

The same person who said "it depends on what is is"</P>

Nope. That person said he didn't inhale. This one is from a movie.</P>

I'll give a hint, Jeremy Piven is one of the stars in it.</P>