PDA

View Full Version : KILL THE PACKERS - from a bears fan

Bear Down
01-12-2012, 05:31 AM
Hey guys, Bears fan here. Just want to let you know that I am rooting for you guys 10000000%. I can't stand the love fest for Aaron Rodgers. Since I'm a bears fan, i've always enjoyed watching the giants because we seem to have the same football attitude: Great D, and smash mouth run game. Anywho, i hope rodgers is facedown every play. Good luck this weekend!!

And one more thing, how do you guys feel about Marc Ross? The Bears are interviewing him for the GM job in the next few days, and he's the one I really want, judging from the good draft by you guys.

GO GIANTS

Meanhothead
01-12-2012, 05:36 AM
I hope we don't lose Marc Ross

foosball
01-12-2012, 05:41 AM
I hope they win. I think they can. We'll see what happens.

dan1552
01-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Hey guys, Bears fan here. Just want to let you know that I am rooting for you guys 10000000%. I can't stand the love fest for Aaron Rodgers. Since I'm a bears fan, i've always enjoyed watching the giants because we seem to have the same football attitude: Great D, and smash mouth run game. Anywho, i hope rodgers is facedown every play. Good luck this weekend!!

And one more thing, how do you guys feel about Marc Ross? The Bears are interviewing him for the GM job in the next few days, and he's the one I really want, judging from the good draft by you guys.

GO GIANTS

Im with you , and I hope we run the ball down their throats. We'll see sunday. I have always had respect for Coach smith ., not at all a trash talker . also like <span class="st">Brian Urlacher.. both seem like good guuys.
between Rogers silly wrestling belt and the guy with the rockstar hair combined with the goofy way mike mccarthy sticks hs sharpie in the back of his hat there isnt anything to like about any of them.
</span>

Gunakor
01-12-2012, 06:49 AM

And one more thing, how do you guys feel about Marc Ross? The Bears are interviewing him for the GM job in the next few days, and he's the one I really want, judging from the good draft by you guys.*

GO GIANTS

Enjoy the game Bearman. I hope that run heavy offense and AARP card carrying defense can bring the two of us together again a year from now, when Green Bay can swipe YOUR Halas trophy out of YOUR hands on YOUR own Soldier Field Stockyards again. Really, I do. That was the best moment in football history, bar none.

BlueBlitzer
01-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Rodgers will be running for His life. Tuck ( The Terminator ) Osi the Kraken ( who didn't play in game 13 ) JPP ( Sasquatch ) and Kiwi ( The Executioner ) will write His epitaph.

fansince69
01-12-2012, 07:52 AM
Marc Ross has been an integral part of our draft fr several years and would be a huge gain for you and loss for us.

jints10
01-12-2012, 09:03 AM
JPP will put Rodgers in a body bag in fact the Packers should stock up on body bags cuz their gonna need them! LET'S GO BIG BLUE

hadenough
01-12-2012, 09:04 AM

And one more thing, how do you guys feel about Marc Ross? The Bears are interviewing him for the GM job in the next few days, and he's the one I really want, judging from the good draft by you guys.*

GO GIANTS

The Gians have had some good drafts under Ross...always hard to say who gets the most credit though since no one actually knows who calls what shots. But either way...Jerry Reese has had good drafts even before he was GM and was head of scouting. Ross has learned under him...so I assume he will be pretty good.

Ross will def. get a job somewhere soon...as long as it's not with the eagles...I'm good with it.

shotcalla39
01-12-2012, 10:09 AM

GO GIANTS

Marc Ross would be a great GM ... Giants draft really well and he's part of the reason.... He holds the same positiion Reese held when Accorsi was here

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Marc Ross has been an integral part of our draft fr several years and would be a huge gain for you and loss for us.
</P>

Agreed. He's going to be gone one day and I'd rather see him in the AFC, but at least Chicago isn't in the NFC East.</P>

I don't know who else the Bears are interviewing, but I don't think you can go wrong with Ross.</P>

Thanks for the support against the Pack.</P>

NY_Eli
01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Thanks man! I have great respect for the bears, they have a similar history as the giants in terms of excellent defense and tough, cold weather football.

*Also, marc ross does an excellent job scouting! We have a ton of young talent! I hope he stays with the giants!

BigBlue wins
01-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the visit! Bears are a good team. It's a shame the Cutler went down towards the end. I think they would have arrived to the playoffs otherwise.

I don't like the Packers either..there's a smug atmosphere about them and I hope the giants can deliver them a dose of reality.

Raptor22
01-12-2012, 12:50 PM

GO GIANTS

Thanks (b^.^)b

It would be a huge boon for you guys to get Ross, and a big loss for us. The G-Men may have had cap trouble this year, but our scouting department is absolutely first-rate, and Ross is a big part of that. If the Bears organization is dedicated to building through the draft, then Ross would be a great GM for you... That being said, I can only hope his driver gets lost on his way to the interview. I don't want to see him go [;)]

miked1958
01-13-2012, 11:35 AM

GO GIANTS
</P>

we will do our best to take down your arch rival</P>