PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS!

shagrath1983
06-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....

B-Red22
06-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Right, good thing we still have the 2 recievers ( Smith and Manningham) who torched your team for more then 100 yards each in your home opener last year.

GMENAGAIN
06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....</P>

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******. </P>

Jiffy Jeff
06-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Breaking news:

Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.

BIGBLUsec329
06-16-2010, 04:05 PM
i heard on espn radio, giants are having turf ripped up and replaced with grass.

Jiffy Jeff
06-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....</P>

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******.* </P>

Hence my "mother" comment.

kingofbrokenhearts7
06-16-2010, 04:28 PM

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******. </P>

Hence my "mother" comment.</P>

</P>

There's nothing funny about Hixon's injury. I hope his surgery goes well and he will be able to return next year. </P>

Meanwhile, you guys have never had issues with speedy guys to return kicks/punts. I'm sure someone will take that place eagerly.</P>

Giantsare4me
06-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....

I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.

Jiffy Jeff
06-16-2010, 04:44 PM

I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.

???????

Roswell777
06-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Only a fool is happy about injuries.

eli#10nyg
06-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.</P>

thats howyour table got broken?gives the term hard headed B, new meaning huh?</P>

ShockeyShow
06-16-2010, 05:11 PM
Well **** Sinorice....here's your one last shot to prove us all wrong about you inadequacy on the pro level.

GMENAGAIN
06-16-2010, 05:17 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later..... I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.</P>

[:^)]</P>

Blue daddy
06-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Just another classless cowturd fan what do you expect.

tonyt830
06-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....eat **** and die you piece of garbage, useless Cowboys fan! Karma is a ***** and trust me I will be there to let you know about it when one of your players goes down on your underachieving and overrated team! </P>

I can't wait till westick it to the Cowboys this year again! Get well soon Hixon! Go Giants!!!</P>

Redeyejedi
06-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living

keith3313
06-16-2010, 06:32 PM
die rabbit die!

listenup
06-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....http://fast1.onesite.com/community.foxsports.com/user/midnitecowboy/65b48bb7d7fb42f12dd5ba387bdfaa53.jpg?v=145350

Chaosist
06-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living</P>

Nah man, the pile of singles on the end table would have cushioned her fall.</P>

shagrath1983
06-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....eat **** and die you piece of garbage, useless Cowboys fan!* Karma is a ***** and trust me I will be there to let you know about it when one of your players goes down on your underachieving and overrated team!* </P>

I can't wait till we*stick it to the Cowboys this year again!* Get well soon Hixon!* Go Giants!!!</P>Karma? Injuries? Overated? You dont think I have been living this for quite some time now? We JUST WON one playoff game in the last 14 years! For as popular as the cowboys are they pretty much as of the past 15 years have gone hand in hand with dissapiontment. Hixon or not ur sorry excuse for a football team isnt going anywhere, anytime soon.

shagrath1983
06-16-2010, 09:00 PM
i heard on espn radio, giants are having turf ripped up and replaced with grass.I also heard they were imploding the whole stadium to put up a parking lot for a new Popeyes chicken.

giantbruinfan
06-16-2010, 09:14 PM
I THINK ITS WABBIT SEASON.........

RoanokeFan
06-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later......

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury. Congratulations.

LongIslandGiantFan
06-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living</p>

Nah man, the pile of singles on the end table would have cushioned her fall.</p>

Gotta strap the fat wench to the bed next next time

RoanokeFan
06-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later......

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury. Congratulations.

ny06
06-16-2010, 09:40 PM

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury.* Congratulations.

It was so nice you had to post it twice lol

RoanokeFan
06-16-2010, 09:45 PM
I don't know why that happens but I get hung up and then there are double posts. I guess he's a double troll [:P]

ny06
06-16-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't know what that happens but I get hung up and then there are double posts.* I guess he's a double troll* [:P]

lol

Die-Hard
06-17-2010, 05:43 AM
Laughing at injury? Not on my watch

Even a shred of class goes a long way, Shag. Learn it before you come back in 5