PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when ...

Mercury
01-12-2012, 10:04 AM
people say that we need to establish long offensive drives to keep Rogers and the Pack offense off the field. Obviously they can't score when they aren't on the field. But they still get their chances with the ball, whether we have a long sustained drive or a quick score.

The point of a long drive is to give our defense a rest, so they play better when they are in. Everyone got it? Good!

Gianthunter
01-12-2012, 10:14 AM
I hate it when that one damn piece of popcorn hull gets wedged in my teeth.

SIMMS5611
01-12-2012, 10:17 AM
I hate it when a finger busts through the paper.

Giants Of New Jersey
01-12-2012, 10:19 AM
i hate it when it rains

chasjay
01-12-2012, 10:24 AM
people say that we need to establish long offensive drives to keep Rogers and the Pack offense off the field. Obviously they can't score when they aren't on the field. But they still get their chances with the ball, whether we have a long sustained drive or a quick score.

The point of a long drive is to give our defense a rest, so they play better when they are in. Everyone got it? Good!

I got that, but I also believe that keeping the opposing offense off the field for extended periods helps in keeping their offense from getting into their rhythm. But I have no problem with the Giants scoring quickly - I'll always choose that over not scoring.

chasjay
01-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I hate it when too many talking heads pick the Giants to win.

Mercury
01-12-2012, 10:27 AM

I got that, but I also believe that keeping the opposing offense off the field for extended periods helps in keeping their offense from getting into their rhythm. But I have no problem with the Giants scoring quickly - I'll always choose that over not scoring.

Good point, but I think hoping the GB offense doesn't get into their rhythm is kind of like hoping they will become too cold waiting for their turn to play. Rogers is too accurate, IMHO.

chasjay
01-12-2012, 10:30 AM

Good point, but I think hoping the GB offense doesn't get into their rhythm is kind of like hoping they will become too cold waiting for their turn to play. Rogers is too accurate, IMHO.

So, are you feeling certain that we'll have to win in a shootout to have a chance?

Mercury
01-12-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm not predicting a shootout at all. I think our Dline is going to play out of their minds and Rogers likely gets hurt often because of it.

MattMeyerBud
01-12-2012, 11:20 AM

history proves that the best way to stop a high octane offense like that is too pound the ball, eat up clock, and play defense

miked1958
01-12-2012, 11:36 AM
I hate it when too many talking heads pick the Giants to win.
</P>

This.</P>

I like the underdog roll better. We play better when no one thinks we can do something</P>

GameTime
01-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I hate it when a finger busts through the paper.</P>

LMAO....</P>

happened last week......and I wasnt laughing then.....</P>

GameTime
01-12-2012, 11:39 AM

history proves that the best way to stop a high octane offense like that is too pound the ball, eat up clock, and play defense
</P>

history proves the Pack can score at will. Fast or slow....</P>

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 11:40 AM
i hate it when it rains</P>

Actually, I like when it rains as long as it hasn't been raining for 5 days straight. A spring shower is lovely. But I don't like when it rains on the way to work -- it's messy and makes me sad. ;(</P>

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 11:41 AM

</P>

The Pack may want to think about keeping our O off the field as well.</P>