PDA

View Full Version : 2 Winning Differences

Red Dog
01-12-2012, 09:28 AM
No more 3-man rushes at crucial passing downs
AND
Gilbride playing to score rather than kill the clock with his late game "Prevent Offense"

Giants Of New Jersey
01-12-2012, 09:30 AM
AND
Gilbride playing to score rather than kill the clock with his late game "Prevent Offense"

Gilbride already learned not to do that after what happened in the last Cowboys game. That was apparent when he never took his foot off the gas against the Falcons. Also, I think Fewell has learned that this defense is predicated on QB pressure. I am confident in these players and the coaches right now for the first time all season.

Mercury
01-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Fewell still sent three on one play, and Ryan completed for a first down. Fortunately, PF has gone away from rushing 3 often. And it makes a big difference.

MikeIsaGiant
01-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Oh ****, now they know :(

Just kidding, agree good points.

NYG4ME
01-12-2012, 11:05 AM
AND

Gilbride already learned not to do that after what happened in the last Cowboys game. That was apparent when he never took his foot off the gas against the Falcons. Also, I think Fewell has learned that this defense is predicated on QB pressure. I am confident in these players and the coaches right now for the first time all season.

+1, great points. Gilbride did a great job second half of the ATL game.. Kudos to him.