PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Packer fans- The party's over its time to call it a year, hey u came in 3rd

BParcells777
01-12-2012, 11:39 AM
in the tough tough NFC

be proud.....hold your cheese heads high

MikeIsaGiant
01-12-2012, 11:42 AM
We going to Lambeau ! Lets gooooooooo

pjam84
01-12-2012, 11:54 AM
in the tough tough NFC

while i often agree with you, and i do like the confidence.....this has jinx written all over it. although i'm not superstitious, i am "a little stitious". lets bury this thread.

fansince69
01-12-2012, 12:18 PM
in the tough tough NFC

while i often agree with you, and i do like the confidence.....this has jinx written all over it. although i'm not superstitious, i am "a little stitious". lets bury this thread.

THIS^ ^ ^

BigBlue wins
01-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Just bury your gnomes and we'll be good

UK-Giantsfan
01-12-2012, 01:40 PM
although Jack is prone to a talk a lot of nonsense from time to time.......i do actually share his confidence here

we are just getting better and better ........and GB might have just gone off the boil a bit

with a little help from the refs ....we are winning this bloody game !

TheAngryTuna
01-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Go over to the GB board, if there is going to be any superstition it is going to be in our favor. Most of them are already onto the Saints game.

Pakman
01-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Go over to the GB board, if there is going to be any superstition it is going to be in our favor. Most of them are already onto the Saints game.

You know I never really thought of that. The whole time I don't really believe the words I say will affect how the Giants play, but to the people who do...what if some fan on the other team says the Pack will win easy...does the Jinx cancel out?

BParcells777
01-12-2012, 05:06 PM
in the tough tough NFC

I'll give you the score right now Giants 31 Packers 17.

Also Denver will defeat New England spoiling our chances to torment NESPN once again.

Denver 24 Patriots 17

I'm afraid we might be meeting God's chosen QB in the Super Bowl......there all bets are off.

The world's most conservative God fearing HC VS God's chosen QB.....this truly could be a seminal event possibly marking the switching of the Poles and mass destruction depicted in the movie.....in the event of a polar migration you would want to be living underground in Denver or some other higher elevation type location.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
in the tough tough NFC

I'll give you the score right now* Giants 31 Packers 17.

Also Denver will defeat New England spoiling our chances to torment NESPN once again.

Denver 24* Patriots 17

I'm afraid we might be meeting God's chosen QB in the Super Bowl......there all bets are off.

The world's most conservative God fearing HC VS God's chosen QB.....this truly could be a seminal event possibly marking the switching of the Poles and mass destruction depicted in the movie.....in the event of a polar migration you would want to be living underground in Denver or some other higher elevation type location.

Watch out Green Bay, this Sunday, HELL is coming to breakfast!
I bELIeve

Tebow vs Eli in the Super Bowl would go as following. QB kneel on every play until about 12 min left in the 4th quarter. Then we see the greatest 4th quarter in the history of football.

lnp12
01-12-2012, 05:40 PM
in the tough tough NFC

I'll give you the score right now Giants 31 Packers 17.

Denver 24 Patriots 17

Watch out Green Bay, this Sunday, HELL is coming to breakfast!
I bELIeve

Tebow vs Eli in the Super Bowl would go as following. QB kneel on every play until about 12 min left in the 4th quarter. Then we see the greatest 4th quarter in the history of football.

LOL...wouldn't that be great!

Tuffy44
01-13-2012, 12:46 AM
07 We won due to Farve throwing up a give me INT. this time its AR at home we get beat solidly

THE_New_York_Giants
01-13-2012, 12:47 AM
07 We won due to Farve throwing up a give me INT. this time its AR at home we get beat solidly
GIGGLES IS BACK!

miked1958
01-13-2012, 12:55 AM
I have 3 other things going that have worked since jets game. Can't say what they are cause they are working.. Don't want to jinx it

JMFP2
01-13-2012, 01:00 AM
although Jack is prone to a talk a lot of nonsense from time to time.......i do actually share his confidence here we are just getting better and better ........and GB might have just gone off the boil a bit with a little help from the refs ....we are winning this bloody game !</P>

</P>

LMAO</P>

Tuffy44
01-13-2012, 01:04 AM
I really dont understand the ****yness and over confidence. No way we beat both GB and saints in thier homes. so stop with this pipe dream and sip on some reality.

pezman1963
01-13-2012, 01:13 AM
Actually the way we beat the Falcons is the same way you can beat Packers and the Saints. But then again outsdoors Saints may lose to the 49ers.

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 12:49 AM
So far I got it wrong......Brady plastered the Broncos

I picked a Giants Patriots SB earlier in the year right after we beat them in Foxborough so maybe I was on to something back then

The fact the Saints are gone is very good news

We are an outdoor team, and we do no match well with the Saints

miked1958
01-15-2012, 01:08 AM
So far I got it wrong......Brady plastered the Broncos

I picked a Giants Patriots SB earlier in the year right after we beat them in Foxborough so maybe I was on to something back then

The fact the Saints are gone is very good news

We are an outdoor team, and we do no match well with the Saints
I like your prediction for the score of 31-17 giants...
I have said right from when falcons game ended we would beat GB by 21.
The score I haved posted into a ton of threads is

Giants 38-17

So are predictions are not to far off. Great minds think alike!!

I also gave a breakdown of how the game will go down in a thread called "giants playoff upsets" or something like that . Check it out

weeds123
01-15-2012, 10:16 AM
I like your prediction for the score of 31-17 giants...

Giants 38-17

So are predictions are not to far off. Great minds think alike!!

...or.... delusional fans tend to look for kindred spirits. [;)]

Back after the '95 season, the Cowbags beat the Pack in the NFC Championship game which really was a precursor to the Favre playoff meltdowns that came along after the Mike Holmgren era ended here.

Anyway, after Favre took the plunge in that game, Michael Irvin ... the cocaine kid himself ... made a ****y sh*t-for-brains comment to wit: "The game's over. It's midnight. Cinderella can go home now."

The subject line of this thread reminded me of that quote ... and the manner in which the Cowbag empire kind of imploded after they won the Super Bowl that season against a pretty pedestrian Steeler team. Now, I recognize there is a world of difference between some fan on the internet saying something similar to Irvin's quote ... but... you know, Mike...stuff like that always seems to come back and haunt.

The onus ... my friend ... is now on you. Be lookin' over the Giants' shoulder for the "evil eye" floatin' above them ... AND IT'LL ALL BE YOUR FAULT. [;)]

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 11:12 AM
welllllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll

I detect a hint of fear.

We did not like being cheated out of that last game when the papers showed the next day Ballard's knee was clearly in, and he had full possession of the ball........unlike your player who juggled his "TD" through the end zone and then had it slapped away .....14 points there

The reason for the beat down today is that the Giants have learned in close games there is a bias against the NY teams by the Refs....so why get involved in them?

Your Mr Raji .....who grew up 5 miles from where I write this in NJ opened his big mouth himself didnt he??.......he braggged....we wont have to wait season to see Mr Raji's fate......it will be decided around 4:30PM today.....our OLine will tear him a new one

To compare us to "America's shixx team" is ridiculous.....we play it by the book...no Hoopla

But I digress....you guys had your glory last year.....we must now move on to another team that caught us down a man or two this year

The Tebow effect is about to flame out in SFO next week. Harbaugh wont be slapping backs after that beat down[:)]

dan1552
01-15-2012, 11:33 AM

In order to beat an undefeated or unbeatable team ,.. you have to look for their greatest strength (RODGERS) what about him is effective?
His confidence and ability to extend plays....
NOW .... THIS extending of plays requires what???? The same thing that is what we are going to key into with our pass rush.

We will man-cover and wear his O-line down enabling our front four pass rush to TAKE HIM OUT .. equation complete.. WE WIN

dan1552
01-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Oh and FARVEs thing was to hail marry it out so that was his Achilles heal so ... yada yada

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Favre's last GB pass was not a "Hail Mary"

It was a simple out route and Corey Webster anticipated it and jumped it perfectly

Easy-Duz-It
01-15-2012, 12:05 PM
welllllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll

I detect a hint of fear.

We did not like being cheated out of that last game when the papers showed the next day Ballard's knee was clearly in, and he had full possession of the ball........unlike your player who juggled his "TD" through the end zone and then had it slapped away .....14 points there

The reason for the beat down today is that the Giants have learned in close games there is a bias against the NY teams by the Refs....so why get involved in them?

Your Mr Raji .....who grew up 5 miles from where I write this in NJ opened his big mouth himself didnt he??.......he braggged....we wont have to wait season to see Mr Raji's fate......it will be decided around 4:30PM today.....our OLine will tear him a new one

To compare us to "America's shixx team" is ridiculous.....we play it by the book...no Hoopla

But I digress....you guys had your glory last year.....we must now move on to another team that caught us down a man or two this year

The Tebow effect is about to flame out in SFO next week. Harbaugh wont be slapping backs after that beat down[:)]

just stop talking. lets watch the game first. i like our chances too, but you act like green bay is a doormat.

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 12:10 PM
welllllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll

I detect a hint of fear.

just stop talking. lets watch the game first. i like our chances too, but you act like green bay is a doormat.

They are a tough competitor but need a humility lesson

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 12:10 PM
welllllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll

I detect a hint of fear.

They are a tough competitor but need a humility lesson just like The Patriots did......need a serving of crow

Easy-Duz-It
01-15-2012, 12:12 PM
welllllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll
wellllllllllllllll

I detect a hint of fear.

They are a tough competitor but need a humility lesson

maybe you need a humility lesson...just sayin. you aren't even playing the game.

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 12:14 PM
maybe you do......see you right here on this post around 8PM

Easy-Duz-It
01-15-2012, 12:15 PM

haha. for what? to gloat to a giants fan who thinks we're going to win about how we won?

or to come here and apologize for being so ****y and brash before the game was even played after the most disappointing loss of the season?

either way, i don't see your point.

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 12:20 PM

haha. for what? to gloat to a giants fan who thinks we're going to win about how we won?

or to come here and apologize for being so ****y and brash before the game was even played after the most disappointing loss of the season?

No I will be needing another humility lesson from you LOL...........because by that time I will be re-posting this to the 49ers fans

Zaggs
01-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Here is how I see it. Last game the Giants beat the Packers. But an almost perfect team doesn't draw in fans and TV views like a perfect team does. So they screwed the Giants on the Ballard TD, allowed the Packer corners to get away with an obscene amount of defensive holding and PI and allowing Finley to push off of linebackers. Even then if the Giants had just run some more clock and not had Will Blackmon in coverage they would have won. Thats with the D not playing as it has been. With the injuries. With Amukamara just playing in his third game. With Osi and Manningham out.
I see two things happening. Osi getting a strip sack and DaRell Scott getting a big play in.

Easy-Duz-It
01-15-2012, 12:23 PM

No I will be needing another humility lesson from you LOL...........because by that time I will be re-posting this to the 49ers fans

i hope you're right

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 12:27 PM
The New York Football Giants will win today and move on the revenge tour keeps moving on!

dan1552
01-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Favre's last GB pass was not a "Hail Mary"

It was a simple out route and Corey Webster anticipated it and jumped it perfectly

Your right ,but it was an interception by corey webster . And Brett was a gambler

krygny
01-15-2012, 12:59 PM

Is that the same as gonads?

weeds123
01-15-2012, 12:59 PM

Heh heh heh... sorry ... I KNEW that would grind somebody's beans. [:)]

...anyway.... all in fun....all in fun.

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 08:56 PM
God I love being right all the time .........makes my day[:)]

FBomb
01-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Great call Jakk!!

BigBlue wins
01-15-2012, 08:59 PM

Is that the same as gonads?

No...you aren't aware of the gnome burial ritual...lol

mattpl908
01-15-2012, 08:59 PM
lets go giants lets go giants lets go giants ! packers have fun packin it up to go home!!!!

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Great call Jakk!!

Thanks Fbomb Cya next week

scf424
01-15-2012, 09:03 PM
LETS GO GIANTS

weeds123
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM

Giants 38-17

Hey Mike ... you were wrong. Bet you're embarrassed. Face red? Indulging in a chest beating exercise all week like this and coming out dead wrong ... better luck next week. [:)]

Wanted to stop in and single you out for congratulations because I had a little fun at your expense. You're a good joe and a good sport. I'm happy for you in particular with the Giants win -- actually, the Giants kicked our *****.

Congratulations Mike.

FBomb
01-15-2012, 09:22 PM
I have said right from when falcons game ended we would beat GB by 21. The score I haved posted into a ton of threads is Giants 38-17

Hey Mike ... you were wrong. Bet you're embarrassed. Face red? Indulging in a chest beating exercise all week like this and coming out dead wrong ... better luck next week. [:)]

Wanted to stop in and single you out for congratulations because I had a little fun at your expense. You're a good joe and a good sport. I'm happy for you in particular with the Giants win -- actually, the Giants kicked our *****.

Congratulations Mike.
</P>

Packers fans.....class all the way.</P>

joeybagadonutz23
01-15-2012, 09:28 PM
in the tough tough NFC

I'll give you the score right now*
Giants 31 Packers 17

Denver 24* Patriots 17

props- pretty close on the score call.

BParcells777
01-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Thanks......but I'm not ready to post next weeks score....I'll have to ponder that a bit

SFO is the most impressive remaining team.....this I can tell you....We will win....possibly a horrific blowout.....possibly way more than today's score

more like the Pats Tebow beat down....only 2 elite QBs left in the race