PDA

View Full Version : IMO this game has alot of similar things to the BCSCG

miked1958
01-12-2012, 10:44 AM
LSU was the KING.. They had beat 8 top teams during the year. Took on all comers. They won that so called "Game of the Century" between them and Alabama by YES YOU GUESSED IT&gt;&gt;&gt; 3POINTS. </P>

Since then LSU dominatied everyone they played and were so GREAT ON both sides of the Ball and were being billed as one of the greatest teams ever. Everyone was saying that Bama had no business playing them again cause they had their shot and couldnt score on them so what will change this time.</P>

Anyway we all know Bama went to THEIR Back Yard in the SUPERDOME where the Tigers had Dominated 8games in a row when they play there. </P>

What happened... from start to finish Bama dominated their high scoring offense (avg 45pts a game) holding them without a Point. As a matter of fact they didnt even cross the 50 yard line till under 7minutes left in the game. and that drive wound up ending just outside the 50 on a sackfumble on 4th down. </P>

On offense Bama put up 21pts in the shutout. All the naysayers were quieted that said they would give the AP Title to LSU. There was no doubt who was more prepared when that game was over. </P>

It was the butt whooping of all butt whoopings. </P>

I think our team can go into GB and dominate them with our Defense. I think Eli can put up alot of points....</P>

Prior to the Bama./LSU game I said i felt that Bama would win by 21points.... look what happend.</P>

I feel our team can win this game by 21points. call me crazy.. Everyone certainly did prior to that Bama game. </P>

Bring it</P>

G-Man67
01-12-2012, 10:50 AM
well Bama should have beaten LSU the first time around

and hopefully our game is exciting, the BCS Champ game was as boring as boring gets and I like defence ... let's put it this way, I don't think we will see a goose-egg on the scoreboard

miked1958
01-12-2012, 03:25 PM
well Bama should have beaten LSU the first time around

and hopefully our game is exciting, the BCS Champ game was as boring as boring gets and I like defence ... let's put it this way, I don't think we will see a goose-egg on the scoreboard

Prob not, but who would have thought an LSU team that avg 45 during the season would get skunked</P>