PDA

View Full Version : Gut Feeling

Giants Of New Jersey
01-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I have a gut feeling that this is not like last game. It wont be 38-35. I seriously think we hold them under 28. What does everyone else think this game will be like? How many points do they score?

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 01:05 PM
It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB. And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.</P>

I feel the same way this time. I think the Giants win 30 - 24.</P>

True 2 Blue
01-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I am feeling a Giants win! I will say 33 - 28

Eli - 3 TDs
Jacobs will punch one into the endzone
FG
Safety

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 01:09 PM
I feel that this is not our last game, period. It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB. And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.</P>

RoanokeFan
01-12-2012, 01:13 PM
The players are finally a TEAM. All three facets of the game are on track and improving. Sometimes you are just meant to win and I honestly believe this is our time. I felt this way after we lost to the Patriots in the last game of the season as I turned to my son and said "we will meet them again and beat them next time."

We had that same conversation a few weeks ago when we lose to Green Bay.

NYGiants2120
01-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Special Teams will be the difference in this game. If the Giants can get good returns or finally that blocked punt, I see us winning.

Dirt66
01-12-2012, 01:48 PM
It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB.* And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.</P>

I feel the same way this time.* I think the Giants win 30 - 24.</P> I was thinking the same thing. I just have "that feeling" we are going to win on Sunday! GO GIANTS

GameTime
01-12-2012, 01:54 PM
The players are finally a TEAM. All three facets of the game are on track and improving. Sometimes you are just meant to win and I honestly believe this is our time. I felt this way after we lost to the Patriots in the last game of the season as I turned to my son and said "we will meet them again and beat them next time."

</P>

The Packers have been playing awesome all season and the Giants almost beat them. The Giants are improving and the Pack still is what it is....a great team but still the same.</P>

You are right Ro.....The Giants are playing as a TEAM. They are ALL IN and have each others backs no matter what....</P>

I feel good about this game. Eli's relaxed demenour in his interviews is great. He thinks this is all fun!! He WANTS to have the ball in his hands. He WANTS to be in this position. He is NOT worried about playing flat. He KNOWS his team on both sides of the ball are going to giveit all they have. </P>

All they players seem to have this air of realxed confidence about them. I like it. </P>

</P>

burier
01-12-2012, 01:55 PM
This game will be nothing like last game.

Green Bay will score no more than 20 points. I'm thinking somewhere in the 17 range

GameTime
01-12-2012, 01:56 PM
This game will be nothing like last game. Green Bay will score no more than 20 points.<FONT color=#000080 size=4> I'm thinking somewhere in the 17 range</FONT></P>

thanks Brady.....lol</P>

RonJon
01-12-2012, 02:02 PM
It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB.* And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.</P>

I feel the same way this time.* I think the Giants win 30 - 24.</P> I was thinking the same thing. I just have "that feeling" we are going to win on Sunday! GO GIANTS

Are you The Amazing Kreskin?

burier
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
This game will be nothing like last game. Green Bay will score no more than 20 points.<FONT color=#000080 size=4> I'm thinking somewhere in the 17 range</FONT></P>

thanks Brady.....lol</P>

Wouldn't Burress be more appropriate?

CDN_G-FAN
01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
i have the same sneaking feeling.</P>

that being said, i don't think GB will play like they did during the season on the road with us.</P>

this is a defending SB championship team playing at home, where they have an awesome record, with a fantastic QB.</P>

i still think we're underdogs, but4 weeks ago i would have said we were 17 point underdogs, now it feels like 5.</P>

pjam84
01-12-2012, 02:28 PM
i honestly don't think green bay will score 20 points. we'll see.

GameTime
01-12-2012, 02:41 PM

thanks Brady.....lol</P>

Wouldn't Burress be more appropriate?</P>

Didnt Brady question what Buress said though?? But yeah Buress would be more appropriate.....</P>

</P>

burier
01-12-2012, 02:43 PM

thanks Brady.....lol</P>

Wouldn't Burress be more appropriate?</P>

Didnt Brady question what Buress said though?? But yeah Buress would be more appropriate.....</P>

*</P>

I just hate Brady so..

lttaylor56
01-12-2012, 02:59 PM
The players are finally a TEAM.* All three facets of the game are on track and improving.* Sometimes you are just meant to win and I honestly believe this is our time.* I felt this way after we lost to the Patriots in the last game of the season as I turned to my son and said "we will meet them again and beat them next time."

We had that same conversation a few weeks ago when we lose to Green Bay.*
That's eeeery. After the Dec 4 th GB game I started making predictions and sent out a few emails that also said we would face the Pack again and beat them.

It had to be the confidence that we as fans saw watching how NYG did v.s. a powerhouse team like Green Bay that made me so confident.

I think it's obvious the confidence that the team gained from the first Green Bay Game.

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 03:04 PM
It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB. And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.</P>

I was thinking the same thing. I just have "that feeling" we are going to win on Sunday! GO GIANTS Are you The Amazing Kreskin?</P>

No, I am NostraJJC7301mus!!</P>

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 03:08 PM

That's eeeery. After the Dec 4 th GB game I started making predictions and sent out a few emails that also said we would face the Pack again and beat them. It had to be the confidence that we as fans saw watching how NYG did v.s. a powerhouse team like Green Bay that made me so confident. I think it's obvious the confidence that the team gained from the first Green Bay Game.</P>

After that game, I felt confident too. After getting blown out by NO they could have folded against GB, but they didn't and could have beat them. That's when I felt like, "All right, I knew this team had talent. If they could just more of that talent healthy, and they'd be very dangerous." Came close to beating SF as well (still can't believe we didn't win it), while we did beat NE at their home.</P>

We were banged up ALL year and still played those tough games close, with the exception of NO. </P>

nygsb42champs
01-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Honestly I am not sure how many points we will give up. As long as we score one more than they do that is all that matters.

miked1958
01-12-2012, 04:22 PM
I have a gut feeling that this is not like last game. It wont be 38-35. I seriously think we hold them under 28. What does everyone else think this game will be like? How many points do they score?</P>

Yes we will be the ones with 38 this time. they will come in around 17</P>

bledden
01-12-2012, 04:32 PM
What makes me uneasy is that GB blows away opponents at home. They play close on the road.

lavar2
01-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Green Bay will get theirs but much less than last time. I hate making predictions and really hope I don't jinx em but im gonna go...

Giants- 34
Packers- 27

JMFP2
01-12-2012, 08:28 PM
I think everytime I get really confident about the Giants I get kicked in the nuts.</P>

So, I'm hoping for the best, bracing for the worst.</P>

House money at this point.</P>

tripleaamin9
01-12-2012, 08:50 PM
I think we win 17-14

jjj45
01-12-2012, 08:53 PM
17-11 guys! Im tellin ya!

pezman1963
01-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Look at this way GB beat the Falcon 25-14............. I think we can pitch close to shout but the need drop the 3 man pass rush we used in the first game. I just rewatched the Dec game.... that was major mistake.