PDA

View Full Version : Game will be determined by the Coaching staff.

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Obviously it has to come down to execution from our Offense and our defense has to continue on the up rise, but with that in mind. I really believe its on the coaching staff.

The coaching staff will separate two good to great teams imho. Look at how Smith and his coordinators faired vs ours. If it was not for the Offense sputtering (partly due to Baas since we could not run early up the middle) early we could have gotten a lot more points on Atl.

I am far from a KG fan but he has shown he can coach those big games. I feel he can continue his work into GB. Also if it really is due to health that Fewell and the defense struggled this week will be a make or break test for sure. That will also give us an idea how we would do vs The saints if or when we get there and they do.

Should be interesting. Yet I feel it really is up to the coaching staff of both the Giants and GB.

burier
01-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Obviously it has to come down to execution from our Offense and our defense has to continue on the up rise, but with that in mind. I really believe its on the coaching staff.

The coaching staff will separate two good to great teams imho. Look at how Smith and his coordinators faired vs ours. If it was not for the Offense sputtering (partly due to Baas since we could not run early up the middle) early we could have gotten a lot more points on Atl.

I am far from a KG fan but he has shown he can coach those big games. I feel he can continue his work into GB. Also if it really is due to health that Fewell and the defense struggled this week will be a make or break test for sure. That will also give us an idea how we would do vs The saints if or when we get there and they do.

Should be interesting. Yet I feel it really is up to the coaching staff of both the Giants and GB.

I mean, as far as headcoaches Coughlin is clearly the superior coach.

But that may be where the coaching advantage stops

GMENAGAIN
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I disagree. I believe that the coaching staffs are equal and that neither team is going to outcoach the other.</P>

It's all going to come down to execution and making big plays under the bright lights.</P>

DragonSoul
01-12-2012, 02:37 PM
I disagree.* I believe that the coaching staffs are equal and that neither team is going to outcoach the other.</P>

It's all going to come down to execution and making big plays under the bright lights.</P>I agree about execution first and foremost, but if both perform, it will be the decisions made, and the replays called if needed, and possibly a risk at critical times.