PDA

View Full Version : Best practice this year

egyptian420
01-12-2012, 02:59 PM
<div class="tweet-row">
<span class="tweet-user-name">
TheBlueScreen (https://twitter.com/#%21/TheBlueScreen)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Ralph Vacchiano</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-corner">
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
<div class="extra-icons">
<span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span>
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">A good omen? Mathias Kiwanuka said "Today was one of our best practices of the year." <s class="hash">#</s>NYG (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23NYG)

What do you guys take from this? I was excited but then again who knows, before the last reg. season game against the cowboys they were saying it wasn't the best practice, but we still went out and smashed them.
</div>
</div>

FBomb
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM
I believe we are in the right frame of mind.

Giants Of New Jersey
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM
practice? we talkin bout practice.............practice man...we talkin about practice? come on man..practice?

Pakman
01-12-2012, 03:02 PM
practice? we talkin bout practice.............practice man...we talkin about practice? come on man..practice?

Damn it AI lol

G-Men Surg.
01-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Correct and personally I'm very proud of this bunch whatever the outcome of the game.

miked1958
01-12-2012, 03:11 PM
practice? we talkin bout practice.............practice man...we talkin about practice? come on man..practice?</P>

LOL funny</P>

jomo
01-12-2012, 03:17 PM
<div class="tweet-row">
<span class="tweet-user-name">
TheBlueScreen (https://twitter.com/#%21/TheBlueScreen)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Ralph Vacchiano</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-corner">
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
<div class="extra-icons">
<span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span>
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">A good omen? Mathias Kiwanuka said "Today was one of our best practices of the year." <s class="hash">#</s>NYG (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23NYG)

What do you guys take from this? I was excited but then again who knows, before the last reg. season game against the cowboys they were saying it wasn't the best practice, but we still went out and smashed them.
</div>
</div>My take is that it was probably a very energized practice in its own right AND the team believes in the game plan and is in an excellent frame of mind for this big game.

Pakman
01-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Just Yesterday Mannigham wrote on FB that the "buzz" at practice as something he never felt before.

I will be honest to me none of this means a thing, but if it does to them, than that's find with me

nYg24
01-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Just Yesterday Mannigham wrote on FB that the "buzz" at practice as something he never felt before.

I will be honest to me none of this means a thing, but if it does to them, than that's find with me

it does mean something. Ever since the reports have been coming out that the team has been practicing with more fire, they have been winning.

GameTime
01-12-2012, 03:50 PM
I believe we are in the right frame of mind.</P>

thats what will really matter come sunday....</P>

which team has more players in the right frame of mind....</P>

egyptian420
01-12-2012, 04:48 PM
me too....and I love it

egyptian420
01-12-2012, 04:49 PM

sounds awesome, I guess that should be kind of expected when you're 1 win away from the NFC championship game, I'm glad guys are pumped, this is going to be epic

mike kennedy
01-12-2012, 04:49 PM
It is what it is until we see what it is!

JJC7301
01-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I believe we are in the right frame of mind. Correct and personally I'm very proud of this bunch whatever the outcome of the game.</P>

+1. But just don't get blown out.</P>

jjj45
01-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Correct and personally I'm very proud of this bunch whatever the outcome of the game.Superbowl or bust. I consider the season a failure if we lose this game.

NYGRealityCheck
01-12-2012, 09:04 PM
When the team has momentum and it's on a roll, the success stories won't stop.

TheAngryTuna
01-12-2012, 09:12 PM
A failure? Really? I consider this season a great success already, making the playoffs was a success in my mind considering everything we have battled through this year.

myles2424
01-12-2012, 10:04 PM

I will be honest to me none of this means a thing, but if it does to them, than that's find with me I can feel it in the air......I think this is going to an epic game by our boys...

BiGbLuEJeW
01-12-2012, 10:08 PM

I see what you did there -___-

Idkaname
01-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Correct and personally I'm very proud of this bunch whatever the outcome of the game.Superbowl or bust. I consider the season a failure if we lose this game.

+1 The goal is to win the superbowl...settling for a playoff win is what the Eagles do...anything less then SB is a failure any year...I'm not saying i expect us to win it every year but it is what we play for...i hope o.o

logan9839
01-12-2012, 10:32 PM
this has been a special year, I want it to continue!

Antwuan
01-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Hopefully it results into a W on Sunday.