PDA

View Full Version : Giants PA Announcer of 50 Years Passes

Roosevelt
07-12-2010, 02:04 PM
If anyone wants to discuss Bob Sheppard go to the General section where the mods keep moving Bob's tribute threads. There are currently 3 three threads running there since everyone considers this Giants talk (and rightfully so) except for the mod/s.

Bad job mods, you should know better.

RIP Mr. Sheppard, and apologies for the moderators of this board.

keyofgmen
07-12-2010, 04:33 PM
If anyone wants to discuss Bob Sheppard go to the General section where the mods keep moving Bob's tribute threads.* There are currently 3 three threads running there since everyone considers this Giants talk (and rightfully so) except for the mod/s.

Bad job mods, you should know better.

RIP Mr. Sheppard, and apologies for the moderators of this board.

You got it right #79

Die-Hard
07-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Allow me to take my Mod hat off for just a few seconds:

I never realized we had so many crybabies around here. Do you even realize that you're throwing tantrums over posts on a message board?. No one was being disrespectful of Bob Sheppard by moving the stupid threads, but just to pacify you guys and save you more embarrassment, I'll move one of them back and pin it for a week. I know perfectly well that Mr Sheppard was the voice of the Giants for many years, but not everyone did, and thanks to you guys melting down like this, they now know, and you look ridiculous in the process.

As I put my Mod hat back on and return to being civil, let me ask one last question: Will that do it for you guys, or are your feelings gonna stay hurt?

End of discussion