PDA

View Full Version : Mods insult

keyofgmen
07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
I may get my 1st ban for this, but to move the tribute to Bob Sheppard to general sports is an insult to this Great Giant. For heavens sake he was the voice at the Stadiums for 50 freaking years!!!
Insult, I say. Insult to Giant history. Insult to his name!
Ban me!

ny06
07-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Donít take it so personal my man; it might have been just a simple mix up.

listenup
07-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Calm down,It's not like they deleted it on ya.

Azrael7
07-12-2010, 05:18 PM
I may get my 1st ban for this, but to move the tribute to Bob Sheppard to general sports is an insult to this Great Giant. For heavens sake he was the voice at the Stadiums for 50 freaking years!!!
Insult, I say. Insult to Giant history. Insult to his name!
Ban me!

Had to be a mistake. I can't see how that ISN'T Giants related...

keyofgmen
07-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Maybe to you young guys this isn't a big deal, but to those of us that listened to him as far back as Yankee Stadium, it is.

slipknottin
07-12-2010, 05:20 PM
You guys sure get worked up easy.

keyofgmen
07-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Clueless.

Mod_N
07-12-2010, 05:37 PM
I didn't think moving the thread was that big of a deal. I apologize sincerely.

Sorry,

Mod N

slipknottin
07-12-2010, 05:37 PM

Clueless.

Yea, im clueless and your the one so upset your willing to get banned because a thread on a message board got moved to a different section.

Id hate to see how you are in real life.

keyofgmen
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM

Clueless.

Yea, im clueless and your the one so upset your willing to get banned because a thread on a message board got moved to a different section.

Id hate to see how you are in real life.

Nice bait...not taking..have a nice day.

Jint Fan 73
07-12-2010, 05:43 PM
To people who have heard this mans voice at every home game I can see how its a big deal.

People who don't think his passing is significant probably haven't been to many games.

slipknottin
07-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Nobody has said the guy wasent significant, or that he wasent a great giant.

But to wish to be banned from the message board because a thread got moved? Relax a little...

Die-Hard
07-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Wow

It's just a post on a message board, for crying out loud. I'm quite certain that Mr Sheppard wouldn't have taken offense to something to trivial. He knew how much love and respect people have for him and will continue to have for many years to come.

Not worth freaking out over

SEC105
07-12-2010, 05:50 PM
To people who have heard this mans voice at every home game I can see how its a big deal.

People who don't think his passing is significant probably haven't been to many games.

</P>

Very true........the Man was an icon to many of us. His voice brought back the earliest memories some of ushave of Yankee Stadium and NY Giant football</P>

RIP Mr. Bob Sheppard</P>

eli#10nyg
07-12-2010, 05:52 PM
You guys sure get worked up easy. Clueless.</P>

how about you buy your own f'n website and then you can post all you want instead of stomping your feet and whining and then insulting people that don't coddle you when you post on someone elses website? hmm, sounds like an idea. i agree that it is giants football related, but when you pay for the site then you can have a say as to what goes where, seriously!</P>

keyofgmen
07-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Wow

It's just a post on a message board, for crying out loud. I'm quite certain that Mr Sheppard wouldn't have taken offense to something to trivial. He knew how much love and respect people have for him and will continue to have for many years to come.

Not worth freaking out over

Please, remove the thread if ya want. I'm not exactly a "freak out" kind of guy. I just was ranting about what I thought was the lack of respect for a guy that gave 50 years to the New York Giants and was a part of giants history that should not be "moved". I'm done, and will go back to my usual nice posts, so as not to get anyone twisted in a knot.

eli#10nyg
07-12-2010, 05:54 PM
You guys sure get worked up easy. Clueless. Yea, im clueless and your the one so upset your willing to get banned because a thread on a message board got moved to a different section. Id hate to see how you are in real life. Nice bait...not taking..have a nice day.</P>

you don't need to take any bait, your whining and pants pissing will have you disciplined soon enough. as we get older and wiser we have to learn to pick our battles, i guess you just aren't there yet.</P>

keyofgmen
07-12-2010, 06:00 PM
You guys sure get worked up easy. Clueless. Yea, im clueless and your the one so upset your willing to get banned because a thread on a message board got moved to a different section. Id hate to see how you are in real life. Nice bait...not taking..have a nice day.</P>

you don't need to take any bait, your whining and pants pissing will have you disciplined soon enough. as we get older and wiser we have to learn to pick our battles, i guess you just aren't there yet.</P>

Yo, what is your beef with me? I'm plenty old, and the point is I did pick this battle. I never have had anything even close to controversial on this site.

I'll admit I did something I dislike when others do it. that is call Slip "clueless". I apologize for being personal. We should not do that here.

Anyway, I am old and wise enough to know when to walk away. Take it where you will.