PDA

View Full Version : i am sick and tired of...

xXda_ghostXx
07-25-2010, 02:51 PM
these mods , everytime i start a thread they delete it , Why should i waste my time? a very possitive thread about bullock , BS

Jack Robinson
07-25-2010, 02:57 PM
these mods , everytime i start a thread they delete it , Why should i waste my time? a very possitive thread about bullock , BS

I think they start deleting threads when the same topic gets brought up. Most likely culprit to have deleted your thread would be Dou'che Hard.

egyptian420
07-25-2010, 03:01 PM
you know what I'm sick of? getting banned......I got banned twice now, the first time was justified, the second time was for absolutely nothing. I didn't post anything for a week the second time I got banned and I had no clue why that happened. It said that if I had a problem with it, I should contact the admins, which is impossible when you can't even sign into your account. Kinda not cool

Mod_N
07-25-2010, 03:37 PM
The thread is pinned to condense everyone's singular opinion on the matter into one thread instead of 500.

You said "i been a fan of his for a long time , he is a true leader and will give u 110% on every play , trust me , he still has a couple years left at the top of his game as long as his knee holds up, and now hes playing where he always wanted , very smart player and very strong , HE IS OUR MLB now , GREAT PICKUP now there is no weak link on our D

GO GIANTS"

Do you think that deserves its own thread?

derekunion28
07-25-2010, 04:52 PM
The thread is pinned to condense everyone's singular opinion on the matter into one thread instead of 500.

You said "i been a fan of his for a long time , he is a true leader and will give u 110% on every play , trust me , he still has a couple years left at the top of his game as long as his knee holds up, and now hes playing where he always wanted , very smart player and very strong , HE IS OUR MLB now , GREAT PICKUP now there is no weak link on our D GO GIANTS"

Do you think that deserves its own thread?</P>

lmao ,i no he didnt jjust quote the thread that was deleted ......slick mod hehehe</P>

FBomb
07-25-2010, 04:54 PM

You said "i been a fan of his for a long time , he is a true leader and will give u 110% on every play , trust me , he still has a couple years left at the top of his game as long as his knee holds up, and now hes playing where he always wanted , very smart player and very strong , HE IS OUR MLB now , GREAT PICKUP now there is no weak link on our D GO GIANTS"

Do you think that deserves its own thread?</P>

"Step out of line and you'll get ***** slapped back........"</P>

laihovalo9
07-25-2010, 05:19 PM
i started a thread asking if it would be too soon to call JPP "the earth shakin Haitin" that got deleted.