PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling about this game

Tuffy44
01-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.

smashndash715
01-13-2012, 12:00 AM
Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.

i dont even know what to make of your post...someone please berate him with comments cause im not in the mood

JMFP2
01-13-2012, 12:04 AM
Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns. i dont even know what to make of your post...someone please berate him with comments cause im not in the mood</P>

</P>

We need Jack to counteract this negativity with a dose of irrational bravado....the thread will then cancel itself out.</P>

miked1958
01-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Nope... We will beat them 38-17. We win by 21..

This season against the really good teams we have played up to the level of the competition. Except for NO.... We stood toe to toe and traded blows with GB and SF before losing to them. But I hardly would call either game coming out flat. We went up to NE where they had not lost two in a row in forever and stopped Brady's 2 year home win streak. We played and beat a buffalo team that was flying high at the time putting up huge numbers and had a 4-1 record...beat Philly in a huge game in prime time after losing six in a row.. Beat Dallas twice in two high stakes games...
Yep we played down to the level of bad teams like skins twice, hawks, dolphins, cards, 2nd Philly game. Came out flat in alotof those games lucky to pull two of them out.

But overall we have played well vs the better teams.

I don't see that changing this week

Tuffy44
01-13-2012, 12:08 AM
do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team?

giantscolombia
01-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Dude the boards are filled with a positive attitude. The players are positive. Get on with the program. The giants will win. Go giants!!!!!

miked1958
01-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Wait????? You are a Troll..... Lol didn't notice your sign up date and post count till just now. Lol

Question is are u a jealous Philly fan, Dallas fan, skins fan? Maybe PAck fan? I doubt that. They wouldnt lower themselves

Rudyy
01-13-2012, 12:12 AM
do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team? No, but a team that is gaining confidence at the right time, winning the division when nobody gave them a shot, playing outstanding defense and finally having a running game now with an elite quarterback will.

miked1958
01-13-2012, 12:14 AM
do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team? No, but a team that is gaining confidence at the right time, winning the division when nobody gave them a shot, playing outstanding defense and finally having a running game now with an elite quarterback will.
Stop feeding the trolls!!!

But I agree with u. We are not the same team that lost to the skins.. We are peaking at just the right time just like the packers did last season

amdownwitjpp
01-13-2012, 12:14 AM
i know what he means I have had a feeling like that in fact it was the '08 playoff game against the Eagles,but it was jus something about the way Eli looked as he warmed up,made lack confidence,I do not feel that maybe they do come out flat we will find out,it is plain to see that Jacobs fires things up all around the board the young boys JPP and Williams they love playing you can see it,we already no wut the vets are about everyone wants to compare to'07 yea there are a few but this GB team is alot better they are the Pats,I feel good I would cuss yo out but wtf everything in life is about perspective so ....we will c on Sun.

Rudyy
01-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Stop feeding the trolls!!! Chill out, it's not like he's going to be around long.

Tuffy44
01-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Wait????? You are a Troll..... Lol didn't notice your sign up date and post count till just now. Lol

Question is are u a jealous Philly fan, Dallas fan, skins fan? Maybe PAck fan? I doubt that. They wouldnt lower themselves no trolling here brother. I am simply not buying into the hype. Giants just have two better teams to play next. its almost over.

BiGbLuEJeW
01-13-2012, 12:16 AM

Your mom had a bad feeling about that gangbang that created you

BallinNY
01-13-2012, 12:17 AM

Cheer up bud, this is why we play football. We play to win the game, even if the odds are against us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-w4KYpnuw

miked1958
01-13-2012, 12:18 AM

Question is are u a jealous Philly fan, Dallas fan, skins fan? Maybe PAck fan? I doubt that. They wouldnt lower themselves no trolling here brother. I am simply not buying into the hype. Giants just have two better teams to play next. its almost over.So since u mentioned the skins beating us twice then u must be a Washington fan. Come on u can admit it

Tuffy44
01-13-2012, 12:27 AM

Question is are u a jealous Philly fan, Dallas fan, skins fan? Maybe PAck fan? I doubt that. They wouldnt lower themselves no trolling here brother. I am simply not buying into the hype. Giants just have two better teams to play next. its almost over.So since u mentioned the skins beating us twice then u must be a Washington fan. Come on u can admit itYou dont get the part i have insulted the skins by saying no superbowl team would lose to them.

miked1958
01-13-2012, 01:04 AM

Question is are u a jealous Philly fan, Dallas fan, skins fan? Maybe PAck fan? I doubt that. They wouldnt lower themselves no trolling here brother. I am simply not buying into the hype. Giants just have two better teams to play next. its almost over.So since u mentioned the skins beating us twice then u must be a Washington fan. Come on u can admit itYou dont get the part i have insulted the skins by saying no superbowl team would lose to them.So what are Grossman and the boys up to these days??? Golf? Hunting? Fishing? We will send them a post card from green bay...lol

Haters gonna hate

THE_New_York_Giants
01-13-2012, 01:13 AM
friends!!! WELCOME BACK GIGGLES TO THE BOARDS!!!

Tuffy44
01-13-2012, 01:18 AM
This is just an opinion I am not trolling as some might call it. I have every reason to think Greenbay will beat the giants this week.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-13-2012, 01:21 AM
This is just an opinion I am not trolling as some might call it. I have every reason to think Greenbay will beat the giants this week.
Giggles.. It wouldn't be the Giants message board without you :)

DragonSoul
01-13-2012, 01:21 AM
Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns. i dont even know what to make of your post...someone please berate him with comments cause im not in the mood</P>

*</P>

We need Jack to counteract this negativity with a dose of irrational bravado....the thread will then cancel itself out.</P>lol

lawl
01-13-2012, 02:30 AM
do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team?</P>

Do you think the Saints are a Superbowl team?</P>

adversus
01-13-2012, 02:54 AM
Packers will win. But not by 3 touchdowns. I think YOUR the one who's over confident.

BlueBlitzer
01-13-2012, 03:49 AM
The Packers are going to get their Clock Cleaned. Rodgers has as much chance against Big Blue's D-Line, like the last Chicken Wing at a Fatty's picnic.

Gunakor
01-13-2012, 04:12 AM
You dont get the part i have insulted the skins by saying no superbowl team would lose to them.

No Super Bowl team would lose to the Rams and Bucs either, yet the Saints seem to be the team that scares NY the most in our bracket. I as a Packer fan can assure you that no Super Bowl team could lose to the Cheifs either, but still have complete confidence in our chances here in Titletown.

This is the playoffs. It doesn't matter who you lost to or who you beat months ago. Every week both teams enter the game 0-0 in a one game season.

Gunakor
01-13-2012, 04:14 AM
The Packers are going to get their Clock Cleaned. Rodgers has as much chance against Big Blue's D-Line, like the last Chicken Wing at a Fatty's picnic.

I guess Packer fans are the only ones looking through rose colored glasses...

BlueBlitzer
01-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Your pass rush scares no one. Osi and Mario didn't even play in week 13. Our TE was ripped off by the refs and 6 were taken off the board. Jennings didn't score the refs did it for you. and even with Eli's pick 6 you still barely squeaked by with a FG. Enjoy your off season, it begins this Sunday.

Gunakor
01-13-2012, 04:32 AM
Your pass rush scares no one. Osi and Mario didn't even play in week 13. Our TE was ripped off by the refs and 6 were taken off the board. Jennings didn't score the refs did it for you. and even with Eli's pick 6 you still barely squeaked by with a FG. Enjoy your off season, it begins this Sunday.

What pass rush? No such thing exists in the first place to scare anybody, I'll be the very first to admit that.

Take little away from our previous meeting. Each team was missing very key starters that game. Your JV D-Line went up against our JV O-Line. Sunday will play out very differently.

I would agree that NY got hosed by the officiating and pray the zebras don't decide the outcome this weekend. That was terrible.

BlueBlitzer
01-13-2012, 04:48 AM

What pass rush? No such thing exists in the first place to scare anybody, I'll be the very first to admit that.

Take little away from our previous meeting. Each team was missing very key starters that game. Your JV D-Line went up against our JV O-Line. Sunday will play out very differently.

I would agree that NY got hosed by the officiating and pray the zebras don't decide the outcome this weekend. That was terrible.

I have always said that Packer Fans were the closest thing to Giant Fans. We always sell out our stadiums, passionate about our teams, And with our Histories. Its always good for the NFL when Giants/ Packers play in meaningful games. I also hope for a clean game with the officiating.

Firenugget
01-13-2012, 05:16 AM

Question is are u a jealous Philly fan, Dallas fan, skins fan? Maybe PAck fan? I doubt that. They wouldnt lower themselves no trolling here brother. I am simply not buying into the hype. Giants just have two better teams to play next. its almost over.

Well maybe not a troll but not a very big fan for sure. If you were, you'd know that we play the better teams very well. It's the Redskins/Seahawks of the NFL that we tend to play poorly.

SweetZombieJesus
01-13-2012, 06:23 AM

Actually, other than the Saints, they come out flat vs crappy teams (Seattle, Vince Young Eagles, Redskins). They do their best against big teams (New England, San Francisco, Green Bay). Reformulate your postulation Oppenheimer.

Do you think a team that ends New England's 20 game home winning streak and goes toe to toe with Green Bay and San Francisco is not a Super Bowl team?

DEFINITELY smells like Giggles

http://www.museumsyndicate.com/images/artists/475.jpg

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 06:29 AM

I believe the Packers and Pats in 07 were the "better" teams as well...

NYGinIN
01-13-2012, 07:43 AM
silly giggles.

buddy33
01-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Yeah the Giants lost a couple of games this year that make you scratch your head, but the Saints lost to the Rams and Green Bay lost to KC.

gumby742
01-13-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm not buying that this is Giggles yet. Something seems ... off.

GameTime
01-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.</P>

well you're an idiot so the opnion doesnt really matter......[:|]</P>

Eli TO Shockey
01-13-2012, 12:37 PM

Your mom had a bad feeling about that gangbang that created you

Oh my.

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 12:40 PM
friends!!! WELCOME BACK GIGGLES TO THE BOARDS!!!
he he LOL, I looked to see if somebody else thought about Giggles or else I was going to say it.

GMENAGAIN
01-13-2012, 12:46 PM
do you really think a team that loses twice to the skins is a Superbowl team?</P>

New Orleans lost to the Rams and Bucs.</P>

The Packers lost to the Chiefs.</P>

The Pats lost to the Bills.</P>

The Ravens lost to the Seahawks and Jags.</P>

The Texans lost to the Colts.</P>

Every team in this thing has had some bad losses . . . . that's the NFL.</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 12:48 PM
good point. Anyway, this is the NFL not the NCAA. The gap between good and bad teams is not very wide. If you don't come to play in the NFL you lose.

sharick88
01-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Welcome back Giggles. This place has not been the same without ya

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Welcome back Giggles. This place has not been the same without ya
And Uncle Giggles as well

OrangeGiant
01-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Well that's it then, Giants might as well just forfeit this one and call it a season. Oh Giggles, always the glass is completely empty outlook from you.</P>

FYI, if anything the Giants play down to their competiton and typically play well against the better teams.</P>

NYG4Life10
01-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Giants are known to get over confident and come out flat vs big teams. I see Giants losing by 3 touchdowns.</P>

Correct me if im wrong but i thought it was the opposite </P>

Giants get over confident and come out flat against BAD teams?</P>

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 02:01 PM
It is a long season. It is how you are playing at the end of the year that counts. The 2007 SB team gave up 80 points thge first two games. The Gianst willwin and then you can post how they can't beat the 49ers.

FlipNYG77
01-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Giants are going all the way......balls deep......ALL IN.....

miked1958
01-17-2012, 09:09 AM

How you feel about us losing by 3TDs now.. Giggles</P>

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 09:13 AM

How you feel about us losing by 3TDs now.. Giggles</P>will be the same post for this week.