PDA

View Full Version : K-Mack... Kareem McKenzie had better step it up...

NYG4lifeNYK
01-13-2012, 03:39 AM
This man played absolutely atrocious vs the Falcons.

Old man needs to step it up... move your feet & stop letting so much pressure get to Eli every single snap.

I would like to move Diehl to RT & either cut K-Mack after the season or sign him to the vet min as a backup

BornLegend
01-13-2012, 03:45 AM
How about those Knicks? Maybe K-Mack oughta go help those bums out. Lol

NYG4lifeNYK
01-13-2012, 03:47 AM

Don't wanna talk about it............................. [:@]

Pakman
01-13-2012, 03:52 AM

Knicks need to play more consistently man..too much talent to be flopping like that

BornLegend
01-13-2012, 04:11 AM

Knicks need to play more consistently man..too much talent to be flopping like thatAgainst Memphis at that. We beat those scrubs by 40 points. Ok, ok... let me stop hijacking the thread. K-Mack's mind is saying one thing but by time his body reacts, the defender is running past him. Hopefully he steps it up. We need Snee to keep his head in the game too.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-13-2012, 04:18 AM

Knicks need to play more consistently man..too much talent to be flopping like that

We have no PG, Shump isn't a PG just yet who knows if he ever will be? He's better fit as a SG playing the 2. We have the worst spacing in the NBA, zero ball movement, poor defense..... just a complete mess.. hopefully Bdiddy can improve things.

Gav_devils#56
01-13-2012, 04:46 AM

Old man needs to step it up... move your feet & stop letting so much pressure get to Eli every single snap.

I would like to move Diehl to RT & either cut K-Mack after the season or sign him to the vet min as a backup

he started slow against the falcons, they all did. once they'd settled though he was blocking well. most of the big runs went off his side including a few off tackle. he wasn't amazing but he was far from atrocious vs the falcons

NYG4lifeNYK
01-13-2012, 07:08 AM

he started slow against the falcons, they all did. once they'd settled though he was blocking well. most of the big runs went off his side including a few off tackle. he wasn't amazing but he was far from atrocious vs the falcons

I'm talking about pass protection.

NJJim
01-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Lot of emphasis on the OL in both passing and running games; but I wonder what Jacobs' and the other RBs yds. / play are when Hynoski is in...and when he is not?

GMENAGAIN
01-13-2012, 11:52 AM
I believe that this is the last year of KMac's deal . . . .

THE_New_York_Giants
01-13-2012, 11:56 AM

We have no PG, Shump isn't a PG just yet who knows if he ever will be? He's better fit as a SG playing the 2. We have the worst spacing in the NBA, zero ball movement, poor defense..... just a complete mess.. hopefully Bdiddy can improve things.

Baron Davis will be a game changer when he comes back. The guy is an animal. When he is on, he is one of the best in the league. However, with D'antoni as the Knicks coach, don't expect to win any championships. He hates coaching defense.

Pakman
01-13-2012, 01:11 PM

K Mac should have a solid game...Amare needs to smack the **** out of Shumpert he took 20 shots? Made only 5 PISSED ME OFF

K Mac will have a tough game with Clay Matthews there

GameTime
01-13-2012, 01:14 PM

K Mac should have a solid game...Amare needs to smack the **** out of Shumpert he took 20 shots? Made only 5 PISSED ME OFF K Mac will have a tough game with Clay Matthews there</P>

Pascoe and Ballard will be bookend ends for sure....</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
01-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Oh wow how did I forgot about Clay Mathews.....

Uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh you had better step it up old man....

<font size="5">IF Eli gets a relatively clean pocket most of the game WE WILL WIN THIS GAME.</font>

ny06
01-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Let's lay off the big man for a bit. </P>

Yes he has had an off year, but lets be realistic. He is a 11 year vet, playing a position that gets pounded on every snap. </P>

The one glarring weakness of his game is speed rushers, so I feel the Giants will help out our tackles, or who ever side Clay Matthewsis on. </P>

I think our o-line will be ready for the challenge. </P>

simms56
01-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Let's lay off the big man for a bit. </p>

Yes he has had an off year, but lets be realistic. He is a 11 year vet, playing a position that gets pounded on every snap. </p>

The one glarring weakness of his game is speed rushers, so I feel the Giants will help out our tackles, or who ever side Clay Matthewsis on. </p>

I think our o-line will be ready for the challenge. </p>

I would be shocked if Mathews wasn't rushing at KMac after watching the tape of the Falcons game. He was atrocious all game and has been deteriorating for years. Love the guy, appreciate him, but it is time for a new RT.

miked1958
01-13-2012, 04:29 PM

</P>

yea lets not ruin the high we are on with the Gmen. We will worry about the Knicks after feb 5th</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
01-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Let's lay off the big man for a bit. </p>

Yes he has had an off year, but lets be realistic. He is a 11 year vet, playing a position that gets pounded on every snap. </p>

The one glarring weakness of his game is speed rushers, so I feel the Giants will help out our tackles, or who ever side Clay Matthewsis on. </p>

I think our o-line will be ready for the challenge. </p>

God I hope so...