PDA

View Full Version : WHY WAS MY bigblue58 ACCOUNT BANNED??????????

needjava247
08-09-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm a loyal Giants fan..............I'm no spammer.....I have over 2000 posts under bigblue58 alone, and had another couple of thousand under my original name, when I joined in 2001!!!
I also think it's ridiculous that I had to find out when I tried to sign in, instead of getting so much as a courtesy e-mail explaining the reason for this action.

njsean
08-09-2010, 01:04 PM
I was hoping this thread would be made.

Considering it's impact to the Giants, I have been curious about this all offseason.

Mod_M
08-09-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm a loyal Giants fan..............I'm no spammer.....I have over 2000 posts under bigblue58 alone, and had another couple of thousand under my original name, when I joined in 2001!!!
I also think it's ridiculous that I had to find out when I tried to sign in, instead of getting so much as a courtesy e-mail explaining the reason for this action.

I wasn't the mod that banned you but you got a 1 day ban for profanity. I guess you must of went around the curse filter. I dont know what happened specifically, but whatever email address that you signed the account up under should of received an email saying that you were banned for profanity.

If it didnt, i apologize. But i've gone and banned this specific account for a month due to dodging and because your account is still on suspension for the profanity.

Mod_N
08-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I banned your account for 3 days (2 days ago) because you put asterisks in place of vowels when you swore, thus going around the profanity filter.