PDA

View Full Version : Great atittudes. High energy..Good practice...These guys are ALL IN. Good Luck Giants.

Razur
01-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Smash some teeth, Leave some blue paint on those green & yellow uni's..Let 'em know you're there all day! Great to see everybody UP ... Bring back another " W " boyz

GO GIANTS GO BIG BLUE !!

TheAngryTuna
01-13-2012, 11:35 AM
+1!

miked1958
01-13-2012, 11:37 AM
+1!</P>

aLL IN</P>

TheAngryTuna
01-13-2012, 12:08 PM
I am drunk now but so I might not live up to this, but I went to the Falcons game and got the All In towel there. I'm going to be waving that **** around in my living room this weekend, I am so ****ing pumped up for this ****!

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:11 PM
I am drunk now but so I might not live up to this, but I went to the Falcons game and got the All In towel there. I'm going to be waving that **** around in my living room this weekend, I am so ****ing pumped up for this ****!
you're hammered already? its 11am bro

TrueBlue07
01-13-2012, 12:15 PM
I have loved every word that has come out of the locker room. The team doesn't seem content at all. They weren't satisfied with last weeks win. Outside of JPP's comments, they seem to be respecting the Packers like they should, but not fearing them. Tuck yesterday was asked what positives he could take away from their last game vs GB and when he said something like "nothing, we gave up 38 points" my head almost went through the roof. That's the exact attitude I want to see from them.

CTLadyBlue
01-13-2012, 12:16 PM

Somewhere in the world it's Happy Hour!

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:21 PM

Somewhere in the world it's Happy Hour!
Indeed lol....I wish it were here, unfortunately it's never happy hour in university [:(]

TheAngryTuna
01-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Well I am leaving the Army soon so I am busy packing everything, you trying doing that sober.

FourthAndOne
01-13-2012, 12:44 PM
I have loved every word that has come out of the locker room.* The team doesn't seem content at all.* They weren't satisfied with last weeks win.* Outside of JPP's comments, they seem to be respecting the Packers like they should, but not fearing them.* Tuck yesterday was asked what positives he could take away from their last game vs GB and when he said something like "nothing, we gave up 38 points" my head almost went through the roof.* That's the exact attitude I want to see from them.

That's a great quote

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Well I am leaving the Army soon so I am busy packing everything, you trying doing that sober.
Hahaha, I'll give u that