PDA

View Full Version : Bj Raji

smashndash715
01-13-2012, 12:14 PM
called our oline soft..for some reason i think their trash talking is going to fire up our team more then ours will fire up theirs..

jhamburg
01-13-2012, 12:16 PM
called our oline soft..for some reason i think their trash talking is going to fire up our team more then ours will fire up theirs..

Funny cause the guy had no impact last game against us.

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.

smashndash715
01-13-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish

FlipNYG77
01-13-2012, 12:27 PM
NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ

smashndash715
01-13-2012, 12:28 PM

definitely makes more of an impact

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:29 PM

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish
exactly....now both teams have bulletin board material lol

jhamburg
01-13-2012, 12:32 PM

I think bulletin board material is overrated, at least at this point of the season. I mean if you can't show up for a playoff game, are you really going to show up for some snide comment?

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:35 PM

I think bulletin board material is overrated, at least at this point of the season. I mean if you can't show up for a playoff game, are you really going to show up for some snide comment?
Well I don't think it should be the main purpose to want to win, but it certainly adds fuel to the fire. When guys are yelling and giving those pre-game rants, you can bet things like this come up to instigate more hatred for the other team.

TheAngryTuna
01-13-2012, 12:41 PM

I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY.

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:43 PM

I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY.
LOL

Gunakor
01-13-2012, 12:46 PM
He shouldn't have said it. It gives New York bulletin board material should they choose to use it as such. And it's not exactly a wash with JPP's comments, because few if any of the players in Green Bay's locker room give a rats behind. They are concerned only about preparation for Sunday at practice, and mostly concerned with the reality of life thrust upon us yet again this week when they are not at work. So it's really advantage Giants.

jhamburg
01-13-2012, 12:47 PM

I dunno though, you know what they say about cold boring places like GB. There's only 2 things to do, drink and ****. And watch football.

SIMMS5611
01-13-2012, 12:49 PM
I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY. I dunno though, you know what they say about cold boring places like GB. There's only 2 things to do, drink and ****. And watch football.</P>

</P>

A GB BJ? Gives a whole new meaning to Cheese Head.....</P>

Gunakor
01-13-2012, 12:50 PM

That's awesome lol. Good stuff.

Gunakor
01-13-2012, 12:51 PM

I dunno though, you know what they say about cold boring places like GB. There's only 2 things to do, drink and ****. And watch football.

But the popular hotspot is an applebee's. Nick Barnett tried his hand at an actual nightclub here once, but ended up in legal trouble. You win, hands down.

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 12:54 PM
I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY. I dunno though, you know what they say about cold boring places like GB. There's only 2 things to do, drink and ****. And watch football.</p>

</p>

A GB BJ? Gives a whole new meaning to Cheese Head.....</p>
lmao u guys are killing me

jhamburg
01-13-2012, 12:56 PM

But the popular hotspot is an applebee's.* Nick Barnett tried his hand at an actual nightclub here once, but ended up in legal trouble.* You win, hands down.

FWIW I'd rather have nice friendly people around like the Midwest than have the "hottest clubs" or whatever. Maybe I'd feel differently in my single days.

Gunakor
01-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Maybe I'd feel differently in my single days.

I took it as a given that, if we were talking about BJ's in New York and wild experiences and all that, we were all speaking from the perspective of the single, desparate, horny male.

I wouldn't mind going to Applebee's with my family, but wouldn't expect much of an experience either lol.

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 01:09 PM
This guy was an absolute non-factor last game.

ny06
01-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the extra motivation for our o-line. </P>

I hope pat flaherty puts this statement on every Giant offensive lineman's locker this week. </P>

</P>

adversus
01-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Raji's comments were taken completely out of context just like JPP's. The media loves to eat this **** up and twist it to get some kind of rise out of a particular fan base just to improve ratings.

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 02:09 PM
It takes special nerve for a player on the 32nd ranked defense to say that.

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Raji's comments were taken completely out of context just like JPP's. The media loves to eat this **** up and twist it to get some kind of rise out of a particular fan base just to improve ratings.
just like with Eli's comment about being elite. NFL Network was telling story last night and they led in with "After Eli declared he is elite.....". But Eli never declared he was elite. He was asked if he considers himself an elite QB. Like he was supposed to answer "no I am not an elite QB".

Newman80
01-13-2012, 02:20 PM
The only thing I like is his theme song in the aaron rogers double check commercial. Other then that he sticks

FlipNYG77
01-13-2012, 03:13 PM
The only thing I like is his theme song in the aaron rogers double check commercial. Other then that he sticks

yup that GB BJ commercial is better than NY BJ commercial...wait does jacobs have one?

ryan12
01-13-2012, 03:34 PM

everyone talks until they get smacked in th mouth

YATittle1962
01-13-2012, 05:18 PM
great response by Snee

Snee cracked he was so bothered by Rajis quotes that trying to sleep was pointless.
I was upset about it all night. I couldnt sleep. Really tossing and turning, he deadpanned. Im starting to feel a little better today.
Snee added, again sarcastically, I think hes the best defensive tackle in the league. Really just grateful for the opportunity to go against him.

smashndash715
01-13-2012, 05:21 PM
great response by Snee

Snee cracked he was so bothered by Rajis quotes that trying to sleep was pointless.
I was upset about it all night. I couldnt sleep. Really tossing and turning, he deadpanned. Im starting to feel a little better today.
Snee added, again sarcastically, I think hes the best defensive tackle in the league. Really just grateful for the opportunity to go against him.

hahah thats good i like that

miked1958
01-13-2012, 06:32 PM
called our oline soft..for some reason i think their trash talking is going to fire up our team more then ours will fire up theirs..When we are done with him this Sunday he and AR will have to go back to making commercials

NYSPORTS
01-13-2012, 11:44 PM
This guy was an absolute non-factor last game.*

NYSPORTS
01-13-2012, 11:44 PM

NYSPORTS
01-13-2012, 11:45 PM

Like Banks said today, the comments were odd b/c Petrus had his way with Raji.