PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the whole orginazation.....

petergriffen
01-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Just want to say Thank You to the whole GIants orginazation for putting a good team on the field this year. Thanks to Jerry Reese by not signing everyone the fans and media wanted, esp since we lost kevin boss and that other slot reciever ( i will never spek his name again benidct arnold). Tom Coughlin for Coaching his butt off this year keeping this injury plauged defense togther and playing very well at the most crucial part of the season. Always putting team first. Kudos to Perry Fewell for continuing to improve the defense in spite of injuries and heavy critisim. Thank you to Kevin Gilbride (dont kill me guys LOL) for putting together a top notch offense despite poor running all year and still being a big play explosive unit. Eli Manning is a huge factor in that. Thank you special teams for ot being our glaring weak spot this year. Weatherford has been huge this year.
In closing no matter what the outcome of the game this week is although i am very confident we win, I just want to say Thank You to the Giants for being the class franchise that it is, and more importantly not being like the jets..
GO BLUE!!!!!!

Pakman
01-13-2012, 01:07 PM
The Giants as whole deserves a lot of credit. As far as Gilbride goes....I hope we don't lose him next season (GASP)

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 01:15 PM
You are dang right. Did you see KG keep the pedal to the metal on Sunday? The same fans who hate him were outraged we didn't sign Boss and Smith.

Kudos to TC for preventing a complete meltdown that was rapidly advancing after the loss to Skins.

GameTime
01-13-2012, 01:38 PM
good post...</P>

the very deffenition of...</P>

</P>

ALL IN</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks dude, hopefully by Sunday evening we will see you with an avatar of Saints or 49ers crossed out.

trenken311
01-13-2012, 01:49 PM
4 weeks ago half this board wanted everyone fired.

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Of course they did, that is human nature but at that time, lets say after the Skins loss, I couldn't blame any of the fans. It was an emotional reaction towards a team that didn't seem to really care at that point.

bklyn1028
01-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Yeah, but you gotta keep the faith, that is what holds everything together.

Pakman
01-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Of course they did, that is human nature but at that time, lets say after the Skins loss, I couldn't blame any of the fans. It was an emotional reaction towards a team that didn't seem to really care at that point.

After the Redskins game in 07 I wanted Eli gone..just emotional reaction, but the week between the Skins loss and the Bills game ...I said to my self the only QB that could beat the Pats was Eli

I also said AB is going to be a big part of why we win the superbowl when he was drafted...but I was just talking crap

But I was right hehe

miked1958
01-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Just want to say Thank You to the whole GIants orginazation for putting a good team on the field this year. Thanks to Jerry Reese by not signing everyone the fans and media wanted, esp since we lost kevin boss and that other slot reciever ( i will never spek his name again benidct arnold). Tom Coughlin for Coaching his butt off this year keeping this injury plauged defense togther and playing very well at the most crucial part of the season. Always putting team first. Kudos to Perry Fewell for continuing to improve the defense in spite of injuries and heavy critisim. Thank you to Kevin Gilbride (dont kill me guys LOL) for putting together a top notch offense despite poor running all year and still being a big play explosive unit. Eli Manning is a huge factor in that. Thank you special teams for ot being our glaring weak spot this year. Weatherford has been huge this year. In closing no matter what the outcome of the game this week is although i am very confident we win, I just want to say Thank You to the Giants for being the class franchise that it is, and more importantly not being like the jets.. GO BLUE!!!!!!</P>

Yes thanks to the Org and special thanks to the coaching stuff for plugging people in the right spots to fill a ton of holes left vacate due to season ending injury</P>