PDA

View Full Version : Mount Rushmore..

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 05:47 PM
was wondering if you had a Giants Mount Rushmore whos faces would you have sculpted on it.. </P>

mine would be </P>

Jesse Palmer.. obviously you'd need atleast one good looking dude up there.. </P>

LT--4 obvious reasons</P>

Phil Simms-see above</P>

Tiki Barber- figured if someone was going to further vandalize the mountain Tiki can take the brunt of it..</P>

</P>

what about a general Football Mount Rushmore</P>

LT </P>

Montana</P>

Jim Brown</P>

Mike Vanderjadt</P>

</P>

heard this on a radio station today, thought it would be a pretty good thread idea..</P>

</P>

paul anthony
01-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Forget that if its mount RUSH-MORE It should be JPP kiwi tuck and Osi. Now that's an idea I can stand be hind. If some one could make this that would be a great sig.

G-Man67
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Forget that if its mount RUSH-MORE It should be JPP kiwi tuck and Osi. Now that's an idea I can stand be hind. If some one could make this that would be a great sig.

nice!

god, i can't wait, i really think it's going to be a classic!!!!!

miked1958
01-13-2012, 06:11 PM

nice!

god, i can't wait, i really think it's going to be a classic!!!!!
This

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Forget that if its mount RUSH-MORE It should be JPP kiwi tuck and Osi. Now that's an idea I can stand be hind. If some one could make this that would be a great sig.very cool idea..i'd likeMorris/Anderson/Hampton/Jacobs for Rush More </P>

no Tiki</P>

Maybe Gifford</P>

Gianthunter
01-13-2012, 06:24 PM
yes that mountain range that was vandalized to put up funny pictures of people i don't know..</P>

was wondering if you had a Giants Mount Rushmore whos faces would you have sculpted on it.. </P>

mine would be </P>

Jesse Palmer.. obviously you'd need atleast one good looking dude up there.. </P>

LT--4 obvious reasons</P>

Phil Simms-see above</P>

Tiki Barber- figured if someone was going to further vandalize the mountain Tiki can take the brunt of it..</P>

</P>

what about a general Football Mount Rushmore</P>

LT </P>

Montana</P>

Jim Brown</P>

Mike Vanderjadt</P>

</P>

heard this on a radio station today, thought it would be a pretty good thread idea..</P>

</P>You thought wrong *******.

lawl
01-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Giants mt rushmore-</P>

Wellington</P>

LT </P>

Huff</P>

gifford? steve owen? carson? tittle? </P>

TuckYou
01-13-2012, 06:28 PM
This years Giants Mt Rushmore: Eli, JPP, Cruz, Coughlin</P>

All time Giants: LT, Strahan, Eli, Parcells</P>

All NFL: LT, Montana, BarrySanders, Deon Sanders</P>

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 06:31 PM

All NFL: LT, Montana, BarrySanders, <FONT size=5>Deon Sanders</FONT></P>like his head aint big enough.. you'd mountian size it? lol

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Giants mt rushmore-</P>

<FONT size=6>Wellington</FONT></P>

LT </P>

Huff</P>

gifford? steve owen? carson? tittle? </P>+1

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 06:36 PM
</P>You thought wrong *******.i'd still put you on my GMB Mount Rushmore

TuckYou
01-13-2012, 06:44 PM
http://i.picasion.com/pic48/7cd5f971133b045cf88dbf1d2e114561.gif</P>

The not MtRushmore... Name em.</P>

Gianthunter
01-13-2012, 06:51 PM
</P>You thought wrong *******.i'd still put you on my GMB Mount RushmoreAn Americanmonument that you consider aneyesore. Is not to be madelight of. Others here go with the jest. I have served withandand seen your countrymen die. They would no more call Mount Rushmore awaste of a moutain than I would.

Spizi
01-13-2012, 07:14 PM
See my sig...

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 07:17 PM
</P>You thought wrong *******.i'd still put you on my GMB Mount RushmoreAn Americanmonument that you consider aneyesore. Is not to be madelight of. Others here go with the jest. I have served withandand seen your countrymen die. They would no more call Mount Rushmore awaste of a moutain than I would.you're beingtoo sensitive butim sorry you (and possible others) take offence to it.. i'll change that first line.

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 07:19 PM
See my sig...i like it

Spizi
01-13-2012, 07:25 PM
See my sig...i like it

thanks. I'll probably make the text look a little better later but I just threw that together quick.

paul anthony
01-13-2012, 09:51 PM
See my sig...i like it

thanks. I'll probably make the text look a little better later but I just threw that together quick.

Nice. I knew it would have come out good. Cant wait until we unleash them on Rodgers this Sunday.

Bones911
01-13-2012, 09:57 PM
HUFF, STRAHAN, LT, PARCELLS

poppa smurph
01-13-2012, 10:04 PM
</P>

You thought wrong *******.i'd still put you on my GMB Mount RushmoreAn Americanmonument that you consider aneyesore. Is not to be madelight of. Others here go with the jest. I have served withandand seen your countrymen die. They would no more call Mount Rushmore awaste of a moutain than I would.you're beingtoo sensitive butim sorry you (and possible others) take offence to it.. i'll change that first line.Lol, if the first line's been changed,what was the original?</P>

I gotta know what's got GH's panties in a bunch this time.</P>

And might I add, that's a sweet sig spizi!</P>

RobCarpenter
01-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Wow, this is a tough question. I think the first two slots are easy, but after that it gets really tough.</P>

1. LT</P>

2. Emlen Tunnel</P>

Now it get's really tough.</P>

for No.3, I'd probably go with Strahan.</P>

No.4 is wide open with the candidates being Charlie Conerly, Arnie Weinmeister, Rosey Brown, Harry Carson, Sam huff, Simms, Eli, Gifford, and Tiki.</P>

IfEli stays healthy and continues on his current path for a few more years, I think he'd get one of the four slots. I think he'dpass Strahan if he has more than 3 more good years and Tunnell if has 5 or more good years..</P>

Very good question. It's a tough one. </P>

</P>

lawl
01-13-2012, 10:50 PM
Wow, this is a tough question.* I think the first two slots are easy, but after that it gets really tough.</P>

1. LT</P>

2. Emlen Tunnel</P>

Now it get's really tough.</P>

for No.3, I'd probably go with Strahan.</P>

No.4 is wide open with the candidates being Charlie Conerly, Arnie Weinmeister, Rosey Brown, Harry Carson, Sam huff, Simms, Eli, Gifford, and Tiki.</P>

If*Eli stays healthy and continues on his current path for a few more years, I think he'd get one of the four slots.* I think he'd*pass Strahan if he has more than 3 more good years and Tunnell if has 5 or more good years..</P>

Very good question.** It's a tough one. </P>

*</P>
Wellington

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 01:17 AM

All NFL: LT, Montana, Barry*Sanders, Deon Sanders</P>I like this. Excluding your present picks, my model is... if they didn't win a Superbowl or wore a leather helmet, they're not going on my mountain.

byron
01-14-2012, 01:44 AM
</P>

</P>

Canadian side ...[;)]</P>

http://cdn1.diggstatic.com/story/mount_rushmore_from_the_canadian_side/o.png</P>

bandwgn86
01-14-2012, 09:00 AM
*</P>

You thought wrong *******.i'd still put you on my GMB Mount RushmoreAn American*monument that you consider an*eyesore. Is not to be made*light of. Others here go with the jest. I have served with*and**and seen your countrymen die. They would no more call Mount Rushmore a*waste of a moutain than I would.you're being*too sensitive but*im sorry you (and possible others) take offence to it.. i'll change that first line.Lol, if the first line's been changed,what was the original?</P>

I gotta know what's got GH's panties in a bunch this time.</P>

And might I add, that's a sweet sig spizi!</P>"yes that mountain range that was vandalized to put up funny pictures of people i don't know.." thats what was originally posted.. Never meant to offend anyone..

bandwgn86
01-14-2012, 09:01 AM
*</P>

*</P>

Canadian side ...[;)]</P>

http://cdn1.diggstatic.com/story/mount_rushmore_from_the_canadian_side/o.png</P>Lmao! B that's too funny. How are yah kind sir

NYGRealityCheck
01-14-2012, 11:24 AM
http://i.picasion.com/pic48/7cd5f971133b045cf88dbf1d2e114561.gif</P>

The not Mt*Rushmore... Name em.</P>

I'll take a swing...

Left to Right:
1. Still Thinking...
2. Matt Dodge?
3. William Joseph?
4. Dave Brown?

miked1958
01-15-2012, 03:29 PM
See my sig...i like it

This is sick

ny06
01-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Cool idea for a thread bandwgn86</P>

If I had to choose 4 guys to represent the franchise of the NY Giants I would choose these four</P>

W. Mara</P>

LT</P>

Mel Hein</P>

P. Simms or Strahan. Can't decide</P>

Tuckit91
01-15-2012, 03:32 PM
1.LT</P>

2.Strahan</P>

3.Simms</P>

4.Eli</P>

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 03:41 PM
LT,Carson,Banks,Van-pelt,Simms
ELI.,Bavaro,Martin,Parcell,Gifford
Huff,Strahan,Tuck,JPP,OSI,Marshall

bandwgn86
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
LT,Carson,Banks,Van-pelt,Simms
ELI.,Bavaro,Martin,Parcell,Gifford
Huff,Strahan,Tuck,JPP,OSI,Marshallonly four faces on the mountain,cheater ;)

bandwgn86
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Cool idea for a thread bandwgn86</P>

If I had to choose 4 guys to represent the franchise of the NY Giants I would choose these four</P>

W. Mara</P>

LT</P>

Mel Hein</P>

P. Simms or Strahan. Can't decide</P>definitely like the Mara idea.

nygfan7387
01-15-2012, 03:58 PM
To represent the New York Giants as of right now (excluding Wellington Mara...let's just say he build that mountain)

1. LT
2. Simms
3. Michael Strahan
4. Charles Way (I know you are probably thinking WHY? Because Charles Way gave you his heart, his soul, and his every thing when he strapped that helmet on.)

NFL ALL TIME

1. Johnny Unitas
2. LT
3. Jim Brown
4. Jerry Rice

bandwgn86
01-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Eli Manning, you are now my Giants Mount Rushmore..