PDA

View Full Version : Skip Clueless Picks..

jimsgints
01-13-2012, 05:49 PM
The Giants to win big. I though "Oh My God" !! This is not good, but for once I hope he's right.

barrister
01-13-2012, 05:51 PM
So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.

TuckYou
01-13-2012, 05:55 PM
So did Greeny on Mike &amp; Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.</P>

I am always wrong 100% of the time. </P>

The Packers will destroy the Giants.</P>

There. Now its even.</P>

Ntegrase96
01-13-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm starting to like Bayless a bit more. He makes bold predictions and sticks to 'em. He's right less than half the time, but that's pretty much every sportscaster. At least Bayless is entertaining. And I don't think he's as stubborn as most think.

I may not agree with what Bayless says all the time, but I like him on ESPN.

Denaliman316
01-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Herm Edwards picked us too.

Prisco didn't and he's always wrong, Peter King didn't and he's wrong most of the time.

Ralph V will pick against them as will schwartz and he's been wrong.

Pretty much the whole world is picking the Pack so can't really go by anything to tell you the truth.

DragonSoul
01-13-2012, 06:00 PM
So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.tell me about it. Bunch of idiots.

miked1958
01-13-2012, 06:09 PM
So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.
None of that stuff will matter come 4 pm sunday.
We as fans have are ritruals and superstitions that we go through prior to and during the games that we think help our teams win. Bottom line is the players decide it on the field. They don't win cause u didn't shave or change your underware or sit in you're favorite seat or switch from jersey to jersey. And a ton more things we all do. Bottom line is we will all do those things up until and through the game but one of the teams will be sent packing even though all their fans Sid all those things lol

gmen46
01-13-2012, 06:48 PM
We as fans have are ritruals and superstitions that we go through prior to and during the games that we think help our teams win. Bottom line is the players decide it on the field. They don't win cause u didn't shave or change your underware or sit in you're favorite seat or switch from jersey to jersey. And a ton more things we all do. Bottom line is we will all do those things up until and through the game but one of the teams will be sent packing even though all their fans Sid all those things lol

I guess a bagel and a BJ in the morning is out of the question then?

RoanokeFan
01-13-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm starting to like Bayless a bit more. He makes bold predictions and sticks to 'em. He's right less than half the time, but that's pretty much every sportscaster. At least Bayless is entertaining. And I don't think he's as stubborn as most think.

But you do, of course, agree the GIANTS will win on Sunday [;)]

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Leave my boy Skip alone. Imagine that show without him.

adversus
01-14-2012, 03:10 AM

Matt Millen picked the Giants. That's three times. Certain doom.

miked1958
01-14-2012, 03:17 AM

Now I don't care who u are that's funny

miked1958
01-14-2012, 03:20 AM

Like I said above we all have our ritruals we go through, but we all know our teams don't win or lose because of them anymore then a media person picking for or against us.. But it's nice to think they do matter. Why else would I do all the crazy stuff I do. Wait till I tell u guys what the latest 4 things that have been working that we have been riding.

miked1958
01-14-2012, 03:23 AM
Cant give them up yet though as it may jinx the whole thing. Lol
Been working since before the jets game so I will ride them as long as they work and tell u guys on feb 5th after we win that day what they were

barrister
01-14-2012, 03:47 AM

Packer fans do it like that every week. Where do you think the phrase "cheese head" came from?

fansince69
01-14-2012, 09:43 AM
So did Greeny on Mike &amp; Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.

Matt Millen can not pick draft picks....not sure about his abilities to pick games

TheAngryTuna
01-14-2012, 09:50 AM
I don't normally catch that show Skip does right after Mike and Mike is over, but I have watched it a few times. I don't know the guys name but I enjoy watching him call out Skip on how absurd his thoughts are. If it helps, he is black, lol.

Rudyy
01-14-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't normally catch that show Skip does right after Mike and Mike is over, but I have watched it a few times. I don't know the guys name but I enjoy watching him call out Skip on how absurd his thoughts are. If it helps, he is black, lol. Stephen A Smith

GameTime
01-14-2012, 10:13 AM
So did Greeny on Mike &amp; Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.</P>

Geeny did that on purpose because he is Jets fan and hates beign second fiddle...lol</P>

He knows his picks are the death nell.......</P>

</P>

Strahan4gov
01-14-2012, 10:23 AM
None of the HBO uys picked the gmen - but they all said the Giants could win...way to hedge your bets

NYSPORTS
01-14-2012, 11:42 AM

Does Greeny even talk sports? It's a lot of words but does he say anything?

Ntegrase96
01-14-2012, 04:29 PM

But you do, of course, agree the GIANTS will win on Sunday [;)]

I don't think so, but it definitely would not surprise me.

I've said many times this season that the most dangerous team would come from the NFCE. Not necessarily the best, but the one with the ability to beat any team out there without having to hope for a favorable matchup. Of course by the end of the year I narrowed that down to the Giants and Eagles only, since the Cowboys defense fell off the map-- but the balance in all three teams is to be feared.

All teams outside the NFCE have either a really strong offense and hardly any defense (GB,NO, NE) or a really strong defense and hardly any offense (BAL, DEN, SF).

While the Giants have a pretty good defense and pretty good offense. You can score with anyone and you can defend yourself. Houston would be even better if Schaub was still around.

That said, cheer for the 9ers. Despite what I said above, I don't think anyone goes into New Orleans and beats them (barring an injury to Drew Brees).

redjersies
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM

</P>

I have always liked Skip, although I admit at times he can be annoying. Most of his antics are "tongue-in-cheek." Plus, he really is a smart guy...an old school reporter who actually went to Vanderbilt to be a sportswriter, if I remember correctly. It is good to have some of those guys, too.</P>

VBGiantsFan
01-14-2012, 08:24 PM
He also booked us to beat the Eagles the first time and we did.

He also said Tebow would be 7-4 and he was. He's not necessarily a jynx.

Mike and Mike on the other hand are, but Greeny is ONLY doing it to spite the Giants, and I guarantee deep down he thinks the Packers, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Denaliman316
01-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Well surprise surprise, just like I said he would Ralph V picked the Pack 45-35 and his record is 8-9 so there we go.

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Sucks when getting picked too much is a bad thing for this team.
I would love to be like the pats when everyone picks them and they show up and act like the team they are supposed to be like today vs the broncos.

JJC7301
01-14-2012, 11:19 PM
Bayless only did that so that if we do loose, he can rant rant and rant about how we lost since he picked us. Guy's a tool.

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 11:24 PM
I think it is time to "UNLEASH TIM TEBOW"
as skip says best. I dont think the score can be any worse then 42-7 right?

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Skip is such an a**hole

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Green is a Jet-fan and a fool!