PDA

View Full Version : its friday the 13th.. green bay be scared!

paul anthony
01-13-2012, 04:56 PM
The monster Jason will be unleashed in green bay, Jason Pierre Paul that is. This is one guy that I know will back up his word with play, put on the hockey mask because hes gonna construct a massacre this Sunday.

bandwgn86
01-13-2012, 04:56 PM
The monster Jason will be unleashed in green bay, Jason Pierre Paul that is. This is one guy that I know will back up his word with play, put on the hockey mask because hes gonna construct a massacre this Sunday.[Y]

miked1958
01-13-2012, 05:12 PM
The monster Jason will be unleashed in green bay, Jason Pierre Paul that is. This is one guy that I know will back up his word with play, put on the hockey mask because hes gonna construct a massacre this Sunday.
This

paul anthony
01-13-2012, 05:23 PM
This gives me a great idea, to encourage the idea of Jason Pierre Paul playing like a real monster and in honor of it being Friday the 13th weekend on Sunday along with my Pierre-Paul Jersey I will be wearing the Jason mask to symbolize the fear that he is going to bring. Who's gonna join me!

gmen46
01-13-2012, 05:44 PM
This gives me a great idea, to encourage the idea of Jason Pierre Paul playing like a real monster and in honor of it being Friday the 13th weekend on Sunday along with my Pierre-Paul Jersey I will be wearing the Jason mask to symbolize the fear that he is going to bring. Who's gonna join me!

http://youtu.be/ATzeXnoWloU
Like Will Ferrell, huh?