PDA

View Full Version : Chargers the top seed in '07?

Giants_Manning_girl
03-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....

Stampy
03-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if <FONT size=4>LT</FONT><FONT size=4> </FONT>will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....</P>

Not cool.</P>

LDT=LaDanian Tomlinson.</P>

LT=Lawerence Taylor</P>

Remember it.</P>

</P>

conflictxnj
03-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Their offense did well, but I don't think they would make it far. Maybe they would make it to the playoffs. However, they had a lot of very tight games where they had to come from behind playing sub-500 teams. They wouldn't make it through the first round.

Stampy
03-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/290463.aspx (/forums/thread/290463.aspx)</P>

Are you a Texans fan or a Giants Fan?</P>

Giants_Manning_girl
03-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/290463.aspx (/forums/thread/290463.aspx)</P>

</P>

Oh it might sound like i'm a texans fan but i'ma giants fan.....i just so happen to live in the city that the Texans are from....I'm sometimes saddened when i actually watch a Texans game and everytime they lose....its just sad....</P>

Stampy
03-25-2007, 04:40 PM

</P>

Oh it might sound like i'm a texans fan but i'ma giants fan.....i just so happen to live in the city that the Texans are from....I'm sometimes saddened when i actually watch a Texans game and everytime they lose....its just sad....</P>

</P>

Just wondering.(Im sorry for your location,but you could be in Dallas)</P>

QBrady26
03-25-2007, 04:50 PM
chargers are afc. not nfc.

Gnomesss
03-25-2007, 04:51 PM
the chargers are in the afc they will not be the nfc #1 seed anytime soon

Johnd119
03-25-2007, 05:15 PM

They deffinately wont be the NFC's top seed because they are in the AFC, but its between them, the Colts, Pats, and Ravens (maybe even Jets) for the AFC's top slot.</P>

bronco fan
03-26-2007, 01:35 AM
first of all the chargers are in the afc,no they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..

Gmenrules28
03-26-2007, 01:41 AM
first of all the chargers are in the afc,no
they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and
denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england
in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take
it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is
awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in
stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down
corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner
in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of
the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad
johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with
anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..

According to what I have been hereing, the Al Wilson deal is dead, no chance the Giants get him.

Frightening Lightning
03-26-2007, 01:52 AM
first of all the chargers are in the afc,no they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Dream on, Pony-Boy!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>But the truth is that the main reason both the Broncos &amp; Patriots are going on mad spending sprees this off season is because they both know from playing the Bolts this year that man to man their rosters just don't match up. We swept you in and New England also knows that they should've lost to us but we made too many mistakes and let them escape Qualcomm Stadium with a victory that they didn't deserve. Everyone in the AFC is nowscrambling in a vain attempt to build a team that can compete with ours and that will be alot easier said than done for the next few seasons. </FONT></P>

TrueBlue10
03-26-2007, 03:10 AM
the Chargers won't succeed until they get rid of the guy holding them back the most....

...FrighteningLightning.

Markroman
03-26-2007, 06:14 PM
Two words...Norv Turner.</P>

Chargers don't win more than 9. Write that down.</P>

bronco fan
03-26-2007, 07:54 PM
ill have to say the bolts have a great team,but there coach sucks,i dont think they will even win 9,6-10 looks better and the only reason they win that many is cause LT will break a couple in the last seconds of a game,watch and see.Denver will beat you guys 2 times this year cutler is da man,with a stouter running game in travis henry,defense is top notch,daniel garahm,javon,champ,lynch, its open season all summer long boys..get ready for some hits.

Giants_Manning_girl
03-26-2007, 08:39 PM
first of all the chargers are in the afc,no they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>But the truth is that the main reason both the Broncos &amp; Patriots are going on mad spending sprees this off season is because they both know from playing the Bolts this year that man to man their rosters just don't match up. We swept you in and New England also knows that they should've lost to us but we made too many mistakes and let them escape Qualcomm Stadium with a victory that they didn't deserve. Everyone in the AFC is nowscrambling in a vain attempt to build a team that can compete with ours and that will be alot easier said than done for the next few seasons. </FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=#006400>Uh.......just wondering....if ur a Chargers fan then why are u on the Giants message board???</FONT></P>

n420p69
03-26-2007, 11:35 PM

</P>

</P>

Ill take that bet, but i was going for 8-8 but 9-7 is a possibility. Any team Turner coaches always sucks, coincidence?</P>

Frightening Lightning
03-27-2007, 08:34 AM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Two words...Norv Turner.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Chargers don't win more than 9. Write that down.</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>We’ll see. <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>People have been picking against them every year for one reason or another, but they’ve been one of the best teams in the league and have shown it on the field for the past three seasons.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">
ill have to say the bolts have a great team, but there coach sucks, i dont think they will even win 9,6-10 looks better and the only reason they win that many is cause LT will break a couple in the last seconds of a game, watch and see. Denver will beat you guys 2 times this year cutler is da man, with a stouter running game in travis henry, defense is top notch, daniel garahm, javon, champ, lynch, its open season all summer long boys..get ready for some hits.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Jay Cutler is real good, and Shanahan is putting some decent weapons around him too. I see the Bolts &amp; The Broncos splitting our games, and fighting for the division for quite awhile. I don’t view <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Oakland</st1:place></st1:City> or KC as legitimate threats to win the AFC West for awhile, but they can help decide who wins it by beating either us or you.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><FONT color=#008000>Uh.......just wondering....if <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">ur</st1:City></st1:place> a Chargers fan then why are u on the Giants message board???</FONT><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Because I choose to be…next question?<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Ill</SPAN></st1:State></st1:place><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> take that bet, but i was going for 8-8 but 9-7 is a possibility. Any team Turner coaches always sucks, coincidence?<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Nobody could’ve won consistently with those<st1:State w:st="on">Redskins</st1:State> &amp;<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Raiders</st1:place></st1:City> teams that Norv coached. Noone has won in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Oakland</st1:place></st1:City> since he left. We’ll see how he does coaching the offense he installed, aided by the best RB, FB &amp; TE in the game and a good young QB to boot.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>

Stampy
03-27-2007, 03:36 PM

</P>

<FONT color=#006400>Uh.......just wondering....if ur a Chargers fan then why are u on the Giants message board???</FONT></P>

</P>

Hes a troll who enjoys annoying other teams fans.</P>

Frightening Lightning
03-28-2007, 09:44 AM
Hes a troll who enjoys annoying other teams fans.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Says you...</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>There are several posters on this MB who are fans of other teams and I'm one of them. Deal with it!</FONT></P>

Elis Season 2007
03-28-2007, 10:28 AM
frightening lightning sorry dude but thne only thing frightening about the chargers is their new uniforms

Frightening Lightning
03-28-2007, 10:50 AM
frightening lightning sorry dude but thne only thing frightening about the chargers is their new uniforms</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>That, and the havoc they will wreak on their opponents enroute to winning it all next year!</FONT> [li]</P>

Elis Season 2007
03-28-2007, 10:53 AM
really?! with rivers as your quaterback sorry no thanks unless you let LT have 75 carries a game and dont let rivers even snap the ball

ddm693
03-28-2007, 10:58 AM
frightening lightning sorry dude but thne only thing frightening about the chargers is their new uniforms</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>That, and the havoc they will wreak on their opponents enroute to winning it all next year!</FONT> [li]</P>

</P>

</P>

The pats have reloaded, and have now become the favorites to win it all, again</P>

Frightening Lightning
03-28-2007, 02:08 PM
really?! with rivers as your quaterback sorry no thanks unless you let LT have 75 carries a game and dont let rivers even snap the ball</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We seem to have done "okay" last season with Philip Rivers as our starting QB. He played well enough to earn selection to the Pro Bowl, and no truly honest football fan would try to deny that he has skills.</FONT></P>

</P>

The pats have reloaded, and have now become the favorites to win it all, again</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>All the Patriots did was go on a spending spree and bring in a bunch ofhigh priced free agents. Doesn't Washington do that every year? It hasn't worked out so well for them and that's not how the Patswon those 3 Superbowls....they did it mostly through effective drafting, and signing a few key free agents here and there but not a ton of them at once.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>They did that this year, mainly because they're real worried about <U>us</U>! </FONT></P>

ddm693
03-28-2007, 08:24 PM
really?! with rivers as your quaterback sorry no thanks unless you let LT have 75 carries a game and dont let rivers even snap the ball</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We seem to have done "okay" last season with Philip Rivers as our starting QB. He played well enough to earn selection to the Pro Bowl, and no truly honest football fan would try to deny that he has skills.</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>All the Patriots did was go on a spending spree and bring in a bunch ofhigh priced free agents. Doesn't Washington do that every year? It hasn't worked out so well for them and that's not how the Patswon those 3 Superbowls....they did it mostly through effective drafting, and signing a few key free agents here and there but not a ton of them at once.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>They did that this year, mainly because they're real worried about <U>us</U>! </FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Yes, the pats built their team through the draft and developed their young talent. Now, that talent has become valued veterans and they are sorrounding them with impact FAs in a make or break bid to get back to the SB. But to mention the skins in the same breath is ridiculous. They are clueless and we're thankful for it. And i don't honestly think they are worried about a team that should have put them away at home. Just hope you don't have to face them in new england in January</P>

</P>

Frightening Lightning
03-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Yes, the pats built their team through the draft and developed their young talent. Now, that talent has become valued veterans and they are sorrounding them with impact FAs in a make or break bid to get back to the SB. But to mention the skins in the same breath is ridiculous. They are clueless and we're thankful for it. And i don't honestly think they are worried about a team that should have put them away at home. Just hope you don't have to face them in new england in January</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We'll face them in the regular season at Foxboro, where we ended their 22 game home winning streak in 2005. The Patriots are real worried about us, and we'll take them whether we face them in November, December or January. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I notice you sidestepped the fact that the Patriots are getting alot of love right now for doing exactly what the Redskins do every off season....panic, and try to make a big splash in the free agent market. Washington has a HOF coach and and they sign big name free agents each offseason, to include this one. Philly has signed some free agents as well. Are you scared of them as well? </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>If the Patriots thought they were good enough, they would not be rolling the dice and throwing big bucks at players like Miami's backup WR, Wes Welker. They know that as bad as we played, we still should've beaten them and then Indy spotted them a few TDs and still whipped that behind rather easily! New England won 3 Superbowls in 4 seasons by drafting real well, and signing a free agent every now &amp; then but now they know that the rest of their division has gotten better and the other elite teams in the AFC have not only caught up to them, but surpassed them which is why they sp***ed out and went wild in the free agent market. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We'll see howgood all those new faces mesh together in New England, we know it works out real well in Washington year after year!</FONT></P>

QBrady26
03-28-2007, 10:05 PM

</P>

i think they win 10-11 games. <FONT color=#ff0000>they have a pretty decent running back in "LDT"...</FONT></P>

ddm693
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We'll face them in the regular season at Foxboro, where we ended their 22 game home winning streak in 2005. The Patriots are real worried about us, and we'll take them whether we face them in November, December or January. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I notice you sidestepped the fact that the Patriots are getting alot of love right now for doing exactly what the Redskins do every off season....panic, and try to make a big splash in the free agent market. Washington has a HOF coach and and they sign big name free agents each offseason, to include this one. Philly has signed some free agents as well. Are you scared of them as well? </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>If the Patriots thought they were good enough, they would not be rolling the dice and throwing big bucks at players like Miami's backup WR, Wes Welker. They know that as bad as we played, we still should've beaten them and then Indy spotted them a few TDs and still whipped that behind rather easily! New England won 3 Superbowls in 4 seasons by drafting real well, and signing a free agent every now &amp; then but now they know that the rest of their division has gotten better and the other elite teams in the AFC have not only caught up to them, but surpassed them which is why they sp***ed out and went wild in the free agent market. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We'll see howgood all those new faces mesh together in New England, we know it works out real well in Washington year after year!</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

Correct me if i'm wrong mr. lightning, but you had mr brees in 05 in foxboro. The pats are not concerned about you because you haven't done anything. They're concerned about the colts; concerned about giving up an 18 point half time lead; concerned about all those dropped passes by the recieving corps.Both situations they have tried to rectify in FA and no doubt will continue to do via the draft. Read my post under "with the Tuna gone i predict the cowboys' demise" and you 'll get an idea of what i think of the NFC East. I don't believe the pats panic. They're the team that every other squad fears and must bring their A game for. They are 2 seasons removed from their 3rd ring, and why you keep including the skins in you post makes no sense. Yes, your team is uber talented, but you surpass the champs by becoming the champs.</P>

Frightening Lightning
03-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong mr. lightning, but you had mr brees in 05 in foxboro. The pats are not concerned about you because you haven't done anything. They're concerned about the colts; concerned about giving up an 18 point half time lead; concerned about all those dropped passes by the recieving corps.Both situations they have tried to rectify in FA and no doubt will continue to do via the draft. Read my post under "with the Tuna gone i predict the cowboys' demise" and you 'll get an idea of what i think of the NFC East. I don't believe the pats panic. They're the team that every other squad fears and must bring their A game for. They are 2 seasons removed from their 3rd ring, and why you keep including the skins in you post makes no sense. Yes, your team is uber talented, but you surpass the champs by becoming the champs.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We did have Drew Brees as our QB at Foxboro but we beat them mainly because they couldn't stop LT. I'm not real sure, but I believe we still have him around and now he's better than ever, and angry at the Pats to boot. He may set the single game rushing record against them this time, or maybe even spike the ball after one of his inevitable TDs!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>It doesn't matter what you believe about the Pats &amp; their motivations, but this offseason has been a sharp departure from what has made them successful in the past. You don't like the Washington comparisons because you know they are accurrate and you can't really deny that. It's the same thing they try to do each year and it hasn't worked out the way they've planned so far. We'll see how it turns out for New England next year but I think it's a bit premature to crown them as champions next season before the draft or training camp occurs, just because they've sp***ed out and signed a few new guys to their team.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We play the Colts next season as well, but they come to San Diego this time. Teams like New England &amp; Denver are spending alot of cash in a vain attempt to build a roster that can even compete with ours. I eagerly await the next season!</FONT></P>

ddm693
03-29-2007, 12:23 AM

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We did have Drew Brees as our QB at Foxboro but we beat them mainly because they couldn't stop LT. I'm not real sure, but I believe we still have him around and now he's better than ever, and angry at the Pats to boot. He may set the single game rushing record against them this time, or maybe even spike the ball after one of his inevitable TDs!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>It doesn't matter what you believe about the Pats &amp; their motivations, but this offseason has been a sharp departure from what has made them successful in the past. You don't like the Washington comparisons because you know they are accurrate and you can't really deny that. It's the same thing they try to do each year and it hasn't worked out the way they've planned so far. We'll see how it turns out for New England next year but I think it's a bit premature to crown them as champions next season before the draft or training camp occurs, just because they've sp***ed out and signed a few new guys to their team.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We play the Colts next season as well, but they come to San Diego this time. Teams like New England &amp; Denver are spending alot of cash in a vain attempt to build a roster that can even compete with ours. I eagerly await the next season!</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Again, there's no denying you have a good team. But you seem to think those teams are making their off season moves with the bolts in mind. You're wrong. The future seems bright for you guys and you're feeling gung ho, but lets keep things in perspective. You're in an ultra competetive conference and everyone is looking for an edge to keep them ahead of everyone else. But if you think you're good enough that all eyes are only on you, you're mistaken. The skins comparison is inaccurate as long as dan thinks he's playing franchise mode in madden. Willing to part with the 6th pick for a cover 2 lb because you don't trust your college scouts and haven't a clue who to draft? That distinction belongs exclusively to the skins. And maybe the raiders if they take russell</P>

E_L_I
03-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Since when do they seed nfl teams.... That's why they play the games in pro sports. If you want overpayed idiots decide whos good or not watch espn gameday on saturday morning in fall. There is only one babe. There is only one Air. So don't call yourself a Giant Fan if you're gonna call that RB LT. There is only one LT!!!!!! LAWERENCE TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!! No SD is not 1 seed in nfc........ Or afc.

Frightening Lightning
03-29-2007, 11:13 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2>
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2>Again, there's no denying you have a good team. But you seem to think those teams are making their off season moves with the bolts in mind. You're wrong. The future seems bright for you guys and you're feeling gung ho, but lets keep things in perspective. You're in an ultra competetive conference and everyone is looking for an edge to keep them ahead of everyone else. But if you think you're good enough that all eyes are only on you, you're mistaken. The skins comparison is inaccurate as long as dan thinks he's playing franchise mode in madden. Willing to part with the 6th pick for a cover 2 lb because you don't trust your college scouts and haven't a clue who to draft? That distinction belongs exclusively to the skins. And maybe the raiders if they take russell</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT size=2></FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>The AFC is ultra competitive, but I don’t think that it’s a mere coincidence that the Patriots &amp; Broncos have both aggressively pursued multiple free agents and I still think it’s out of fear of San Diego. You can choose no to believe that if you wish, but it looks as if that’s exactly what’s going on. The Patriots know that they were more than fortunate that we gave them the playoff game, and they also know that with the talent on our roster if we even played an average game, we would’ve beaten them by double digits. They’re in panic mode, virtually mortgaging their future to try to win now. I could see if that strategy had worked for them before, but that’s not how they won those 3 Superbowls. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> is freaking out too, especially since we beat them twice this season with ease. We even spotted them a 17 point lead in one of the games and still won easily. They signed Dre Bly to go along with Champ Bailey, because they are terrified about what Philip Rivers, LT, Antonio Gates &amp; our diverse cast of WRs will do to them for several years to come. </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>As for <st1:State w:st="on">Washington</st1:State>, they’re doing just what <st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place> is, but not getting the love for it. Briggs is a proven veteran who is more effective right now than anyone they could get in the draft, so they’re going hard for him. If <st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place> signing proven free agent performers is seen as a good move, then why do you criticize the Redskins for doing the very same thing? They didn’t throw Pro Bowl starter money at another team’s backup WR like the Pats did with Wes Welker.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>IMO, Russell is the player who <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Oakland</st1:place></st1:City> should take, unless they trade for another QB who is already in the league like David Carr, in which case they should take Calvin Johnson. </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT size=2></FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2>
Since when do they seed nfl teams.... That's why they play the games in pro sports. If you want overpayed idiots decide whos good or not watch espn gameday on saturday morning in fall. There is only one babe. There is only one Air. So don't call yourself a Giant Fan if you're gonna call that RB LT. There is only one LT!!!!!! LAWERENCE <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">TAYLOR</st1:place></st1:City>!!!!!!!!!!! <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">No</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">SD</st1:State></st1:place> is not 1 seed in nfc........ Or afc.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>I have never called myself a Giants fan, so I’m immune to this irrational paranoia over the use of a player’s true initials. Lawrence Taylor retired from the NFL more than a decade ago, and now the reigning NFL MVP is another great player who has the same initials. Get over it, because you myopic crybabies are the only ones whogripe about LaDainian Tomlinson being called LT. Lawrence Taylor has stated that he doesn’t mind it, because he knows that everyone else calling one of the greatest players in the game today LT, which happens to be his initials, is in no way an insult or disrespectful to a HOF LB who retired many years ago. Live in the now....Lawrence Taylor was yesterday (or the day before) and LaDainian Tomlinson is today, and hopefully tomorrow too! </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>As for the #1 seed, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">San Diego</st1:place></st1:City> did earn it last season and may again next year as well. I don’t care about that though, as long as they make the playoffs, advance and eventually win it all! [li]</FONT></P>

E_L_I
03-29-2007, 11:26 PM
I am sorry. Assumed you were a Giant fan, on Giants.com. Are you that much of a loser? Do you have accounts on all 32 teams? That might be a world record for biggest geek with the most NFL forum memberships in the world. Actually 2 might be enough to win that award.

Frightening Lightning
03-29-2007, 11:52 PM
I am sorry. Assumed you were a Giant fan, on Giants.com. Are you that much of a loser? Do you have accounts on all 32 teams? That might be a world record for biggest geek with the most NFL forum memberships in the world. Actually 2 might be enough to win that award.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Damned right, you're sorry! You may be blind as well, my avatar should leave no doubt as to what team I root for.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Every MB out there has fans of other teams that post on them. You feel the need to sling childish insults because you cannot argue any point on it's merits, especially when comparing your favorite team to mine.</FONT></P>

dra0502
03-29-2007, 11:56 PM
haha, youre such a baby about calling lt, lt, and calling lt, lt. thats so lame to get outright mad about. what a little girl. also, technically, the colts are number 1 seed going in to the season, but i'd say patriots.

Frightening Lightning
03-30-2007, 12:36 AM
haha, youre such a baby about calling lt, lt, and calling lt, lt. thats so lame to get outright mad about. what a little girl. also, technically, the colts are number 1 seed going in to the season, but i'd say patriots.
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You're the ones crying about what everyone outside of your myopic little corner of the country calls our All World RB, but you call me a baby...that's truly comical. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I love how alot ofyou internet tough guys will call people names and say all kinds of stuff while hiding behind the safety of your keyboards, when we all know you wouldn't have the stone to talk like that to anyone's faces. It amusesme to no end, about as much as the many whines about trivial subjects and the endless excuses I readin this MBdo. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>As for the playoff seedings, everyone knows that they are not decided until the regular season is played, and then the win/loss records and tie breakers all come into play. You see, your teambacked into the playoffs with a .500 record because you won some tie breakers over a bunch of other 8-8 teams, giving you the #6 seed in the weaker NFC last season.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>The Chargers &amp; the Bears are the reigning #1 seeds in their respective conferences. The Colts are the defending Superbowl Champions, but their playoff seeding did not go up or down, they remained the #3 seed in the AFC and simply eliminated every team they played in the postseason &amp; won it all. The new seeds in each conference won't be decided until after the next season is played. Alot of folks are picking the Pats to do well just because they signed a bunch of free agents, but that strategy has failed for many other teams in the past. We'll see how it works out for New England next season. </FONT></P>

dra0502
03-30-2007, 12:43 AM
you want some french cries with that wahhhmburger? hang on ill call the wahhhhmbulance. crybaby patterson.

dra0502
03-30-2007, 12:45 AM
i picked the pats because tom brady is the best qb in the league. now he has some decent weapons in gaffney, caldwell, stallworth, and welker

E_L_I
03-30-2007, 01:06 AM
It's bad enough you have 32 NFL Teams in your www forums/nfl/teams folder but, you have to leave a trail of senseless babble on your way. Congrats you had a stellar year but made it as far as we did with an 8-8 record. I'll bet it hurts worse to talk all that smack and get bounced 1st round. Then fire the coach that got you there for Norv Turner and whatever band of misfits he can bring aboard for his53rd(give or take)consecutive losing season. Brilliant.

Frightening Lightning
03-30-2007, 01:14 AM
i picked the pats because tom brady is the best qb in the league. now he has some decent weapons in gaffney, caldwell, stallworth, and welker
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Tom Brady has enjoyed more success than any other QB recently when it comes to his winning 3 Superbowls in 4 years, but I wouldn't say he's the best....Peyton Manning is the best, hands down. Brady had the better team and coach for awhile, but the Colts have caught up to them like many other AFC teams have. This is why they felt the need to sign all the veteran free agents that they did. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Of all the "decent weapons" that you named for Brady, only Donte Stallworth could even be considered as atop reciever on any team, and he's got injury issues which is why the Eagles were willing to let him go. Jabbar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell &amp; Wes Welker were all backups on their former teams.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>San Diego drafted Reche Caldwell, so I know alot about him. He's blazingly fast, but couldn't catch a cold for hs 1st two seasons and he had injury issues as well. The worst thing about him for us though was hisill timed fumbles, often at critical times when the reception had been made and he would go for the extra yard. We allowed him to leave when his contract expired, and WR starved New England picked him up. He had a good season last year but I don't think we'll ever see him in Hawaii after any season is played.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We also broght Wes Welker into the league, I think he was undrafted though.He's fast, but small and has made his name on special teams &amp; kick returns. We tried to slip him past waivers and on to our practice squad, but Miami claimed him. </FONT></P>

It's bad enough you have 32 NFL Teams in your www forums/nfl/teams folder but, you have to leave a trail of senseless babble on your way. Congrats you had a stellar year but made it as far as we did with an 8-8 record. I'll bet it hurts worse to talk all that smack and get bounced 1st round. Then fire the coach that got you there for Norv Turner and whatever band of misfits he can bring aboard for his 53rd (give or take) consecutive losing season. Brilliant.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You have no idea what other sitesI post on, you're just talking out of you butt as usual.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We actually made it farther than you did....you lost in the Wild Card round, we lost a week later in the Divisional round. It was our 1st game in the postseason, but we had earned a bye and therefore advanced to the 2nd round automatically. Enjoy your 8-8, and try to at least achieve a <U>winning</U> record this season, something you've only done <U>once</U> since 2002! [:$]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Marty fired himself when he let most of our coaching staff go to other teams, and then tried to hire his brother as our DC. We'll do just fine with Norv and the talented players we have on our roster. You still have your same, mutiny inspiring head coach and you've lost your most reliable offensive weapon with Tiki's retirement. I'd worry a whole lot more about how the Giants will do next season than I would the Chargers.</FONT></P>

E_L_I
03-30-2007, 01:32 AM
Dont you worry. You wont find me in no SDC site. I dont care. Just havin fun, sorry you didnt..... PS - Relax Frightning of Lightning.

Frightening Lightning
03-30-2007, 01:41 AM
Dont you worry. You wont find me in no SDC site. I dont care. Just havin fun, sorry you didnt..... PS - Relax Frightning of Lightning.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I'm enjoying myself, and I'm quite relaxed.Everything'sgreatfor us Chargers fans! [li]</FONT></P>

dra0502
03-30-2007, 02:48 AM
you can only have 1 (ONE) top reciever. so, yes, donte stallworth can be a top wide reciever on any team and he is THE top wide reciever on the Patriots. If he can stay healthy, he will be a dominant reciever. I'm not a Patriots fan, I'm just stating the facts. You just made absolutely no sense with that comment.

Being the best quarterback is stepping up and making plays in the biggest games at the most clutch of times. who has 3 rings on their finger? brady or manning? Manning is a very technically sound QB and is a complete stud, but Brady would beat him 8 out of 10 games.

Frightening Lightning
03-30-2007, 11:12 AM
you can only have 1 (ONE) top reciever. so, yes, donte stallworth can be a top wide reciever on any team and he is THE top wide reciever on the Patriots. If he can stay healthy, he will be a dominant reciever. I'm not a Patriots fan, I'm just stating the facts. You just made absolutely no sense with that comment.

Being the best quarterback is stepping up and making plays in the biggest games at the most clutch of times. who has 3 rings on their finger? brady or manning? Manning is a very technically sound QB and is a complete stud, but Brady would beat him 8 out of 10 games.
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I am aware that each team only has 1 top WR, but when you sign a few of them and pay them the kind of money that New England paid to Wes Welker, one would expect that the recipients of the cash be top WR quality, and none of the guys who the Patriots have acquired or of that quality with the exception of maybe Stallworth, when healthy although he rarely is. What the Patriots currently have is a collection of journeyman &amp; backup WRs, making quality starter money.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>As for your QB comparison, you are clearly mistaken. Tom Brady has 3 rings to Peyton Manning's 1, but Peyton is by far the superior QB. he could've never won a Superbowl and his enshrinement in Canton would still bea sure thing. Brady will get there too, but without the rings it would be no slam dunk.If you switched the two of them and Brady was a Colt while Peyton was a Patriot,Manning would still have just as much if not more success.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I guess you also feel that Trent Dilfer is a better QB than your own, after all Trent has won a Superbowl bybeating your team pretty bad if I'm not mistaken and I'm rarely mistaken!</FONT></P>

ddm693
03-31-2007, 11:52 PM

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I am aware that each team only has 1 top WR, but when you sign a few of them and pay them the kind of money that New England paid to Wes Welker, one would expect that the recipients of the cash be top WR quality, and none of the guys who the Patriots have acquired or of that quality with the exception of maybe Stallworth, when healthy although he rarely is. What the Patriots currently have is a collection of journeyman &amp; backup WRs, making quality starter money.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>As for your QB comparison, you are clearly mistaken. Tom Brady has 3 rings to Peyton Manning's 1, but Peyton is by far the superior QB. he could've never won a Superbowl and his enshrinement in Canton would still bea sure thing. Brady will get there too, but without the rings it would be no slam dunk.If you switched the two of them and Brady was a Colt while Peyton was a Patriot,Manning would still have just as much if not more success.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I guess you also feel that Trent Dilfer is a better QB than your own, after all Trent has won a Superbowl bybeating your team pretty bad if I'm not mistaken and I'm rarely mistaken!</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I see posts about #1 seeds, defending SB winner, wide recievers and a variety of otherthings and i have to conclude that you must really believe this. I suppose you have to. The bolts choke away a game at home to a team that, on paper, has gotten better. But you'll get 'em next time right? Your coaching staff has been blown up. But you'll win it all next year right? To borrow a phrase from warren sapp; "paper champions". Everyone likes exuberant fans. You're supposed to feel good about your team. But sometimes i get the feeling that maybe you're not trying to convince anyone else but yourself. Yes, for the umteenth time, your team is talented. But you're supposed to be when you've had 4 picks inside the top 12, of 4 of the last 6 drafts. Unless your squad wins the SB, then in my mind, i may as well be talking to a bengals or vikings or cardinal fan. Something else i've noticed from charger fans. Particularly on topix.net. Why the animosity over the rivers Manning trade? It's been 3 years and they are happy with rivers. Why can't some of them seem to let it go?</P>

Giants_Manning_girl
04-01-2007, 12:21 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#006400>Well apparently the bolts couldn't even win ONE playoff game.....the only reason you were even in second round of playoffs was b/c you were the number one seed....and who kicked ur little sorry ***???? if i recall correctly its the PATRIOTS.....LMFAO&gt;.....the number one seed's *** got kicked by the number four seed..again why the hell would you be on some other teams MB and annoying the hell outta us? do u do this for entertainment cuz if so, then get a LIFE!!! got boast about ur bolts **** somewhere else....we apparently don't want you here....and other people express their likes for other teams w/o being jerks about it....</FONT></P>

Frightening Lightning
04-01-2007, 11:20 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I see posts about #1 seeds, defending SB winner, wide recievers and a variety of otherthings and i have to conclude that you must really believe this. I suppose you have to. The bolts choke away a game at home to a team that, on paper, has gotten better. But you'll get 'em next time right? Your coaching staff has been blown up. But you'll win it all next year right? To borrow a phrase from warren sapp; "paper champions". Everyone likes exuberant fans. You're supposed to feel good about your team. But sometimes i get the feeling that maybe you're not trying to convince anyone else but yourself. Yes, for the umteenth time, your team is talented. But you're supposed to be when you've had 4 picks inside the top 12, of 4 of the last 6 drafts. Unless your squad wins the SB, then in my mind, i may as well be talking to a bengals or vikings or cardinal fan. Something else i've noticed from charger fans. Particularly on topix.net. Why the animosity over the rivers Manning trade? It's been 3 years and they are happy with rivers. Why can't some of them seem to let it go?</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>If the NFL were decided on paper, perhaps I’d be impressed about the Patriots signing a bunch of free agents this off season. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> does the same thing each offseason, but when the season starts it doesn’t seem to do them much good. I believe the Patriots are panicking right now because they are not a team that is used to losing in the postseason, and for the past two years they have. They lost to <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> in the divisional round in 2005, they know they should’ve lost to us in the same round this year and the Colts handled them pretty easily in the AFC Championship, even after spotting them several TDs. The Patriots know that several teams in the AFC have not only caught up to them, but have surpassed them in talent which is why they are trying to load up right now. I could see <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>if this was the way they had won the rings before, but it’s not. I could also understand if they had a new GM or coach, but they don’t. They were successful in the past by building through the draft, and signing a free agent here &amp; there but not a lot of them at once like they’re doing this year. It’s a panic move because their experiences in the last two postseason have driven one message home loud &amp; clear: that they are no longer good enough to dominate the AFC and they may be going for one last run while they still have Brady, Bruschi , Harrison &amp; the others, before the inevitable rebuilding phase that most championship teams eventually go through.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>As for the trade, there is no animosity over it on mine or most Chargers fans parts. We were in sad shape before it but I believe with GM AJ Smith at the helm, we were going to get better eventually because he’s real good in the draft. The trade just made it happen faster, as we were able to plug more holes alot quicker than we otherwise would have been. In addition, we got a good, young franchise QB who will keep ups competitive for years to come. For that, we are very grateful and eagerly look forward to doing business with your front office again someday!</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>And yes, we most likely will win it all next year! [Y]</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p>
</P>

<FONT color=#006400>Well apparently the bolts couldn't even win ONE playoff game.....the only reason you were even in second round of playoffs was b/c you were the number one seed....and who kicked ur little sorry ***???? if i recall correctly its the PATRIOTS.....LMFAO&gt;.....the number one seed's *** got kicked by the number four seed..again why the hell would you be on some other teams MB and annoying the hell outta us? do u do this for entertainment cuz if so, then get a LIFE!!! got boast about ur bolts **** somewhere else....we apparently don't want you here....and other people express their likes for other teams w/o being jerks about it....</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Such langauage!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I understand though, you have some hatred for my talented team that diverts your focus from the fact that we are still in much better shape than you are. We did lose our playoff game, and everyone knows that we shouldn't have but in the postseason mistakes are much costlier and our team will definitely learn from this. At least we didn't get shut out at home like you did last year. How did <U>that</U> taste? This year you sneaked intoa weak NFC postseason fieldwith a .500 record but now your most reliable offensive weapon is gone and you're probablyfreaking outbecause you know that going 8-8 would probably be a great accomplishment for you next season, while the Chargers make a serious run at a Superbowl title.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>If you don't like my posting here, that's too bad. I plan to continue, so bring it on!</FONT></P>

ddm693
04-01-2007, 11:37 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I see posts about #1 seeds, defending SB winner, wide recievers and a variety of otherthings and i have to conclude that you must really believe this. I suppose you have to. The bolts choke away a game at home to a team that, on paper, has gotten better. But you'll get 'em next time right? Your coaching staff has been blown up. But you'll win it all next year right? To borrow a phrase from warren sapp; "paper champions". Everyone likes exuberant fans. You're supposed to feel good about your team. But sometimes i get the feeling that maybe you're not trying to convince anyone else but yourself. Yes, for the umteenth time, your team is talented. But you're supposed to be when you've had 4 picks inside the top 12, of 4 of the last 6 drafts. Unless your squad wins the SB, then in my mind, i may as well be talking to a bengals or vikings or cardinal fan. Something else i've noticed from charger fans. Particularly on topix.net. Why the animosity over the rivers Manning trade? It's been 3 years and they are happy with rivers. Why can't some of them seem to let it go?</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>If the NFL were decided on paper, perhaps I’d be impressed about the Patriots signing a bunch of free agents this off season. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> does the same thing each offseason, but when the season starts it doesn’t seem to do them much good. I believe the Patriots are panicking right now because they are not a team that is used to losing in the postseason, and for the past two years they have. They lost to <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> in the divisional round in 2005, they know they should’ve lost to us in the same round this year and the Colts handled them pretty easily in the AFC Championship, even after spotting them several TDs. The Patriots know that several teams in the AFC have not only caught up to them, but have surpassed them in talent which is why they are trying to load up right now. I could see <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>if this was the way they had won the rings before, but it’s not. I could also understand if they had a new GM or coach, but they don’t. They were successful in the past by building through the draft, and signing a free agent here &amp; there but not a lot of them at once like they’re doing this year. It’s a panic move because their experiences in the last two postseason have driven one message home loud &amp; clear: that they are no longer good enough to dominate the AFC and they may be going for one last run while they still have Brady, Bruschi , Harrison &amp; the others, before the inevitable rebuilding phase that most championship teams eventually go through.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>As for the trade, there is no animosity over it on mine or most Chargers fans parts. We were in sad shape before it but I believe with GM AJ Smith at the helm, we were going to get better eventually because he’s real good in the draft. The trade just made it happen faster, as we were able to plug more holes alot quicker than we otherwise would have been. In addition, we got a good, young franchise QB who will keep ups competitive for years to come. For that, we are very grateful and eagerly look forward to doing business with your front office again someday!</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>And yes, we most likely will win it all next year! [Y]</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p>
</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Such langauage!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I understand though, you have some hatred for my talented team that diverts your focus from the fact that we are still in much better shape than you are. We did lose our playoff game, and everyone knows that we shouldn't have but in the postseason mistakes are much costlier and our team will definitely learn from this. At least we didn't get shut out at home like you did last year. How did <U>that</U> taste? This year you sneaked intoa weak NFC postseason fieldwith a .500 record but now your most reliable offensive weapon is gone and you're probablyfreaking outbecause you know that going 8-8 would probably be a great accomplishment for you next season, while the Chargers make a serious run at a Superbowl title.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>If you don't like my posting here, that's too bad. I plan to continue, so bring it on!</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Having only the stellar history of your storied franchise to go on, i have no doubt you will win it all next year.</FONT><FONT color=#000000> Who knows, maybe you'll even get a top 5 draft pick, again</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Frightening Lightning
04-02-2007, 01:54 AM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Having only the stellar history of your storied franchise to go on, i have no doubt you will win it all next year.</FONT><FONT color=#000000> Who knows, maybe you'll even get a top 5 draft pick, again</FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>The only way San Diego will end up with a Top 5 pick in the draft real soon would be if they were to trade up with someone. You on the other hand, are much closer to achieving that dubious distinction!</FONT></P>

Delicreep
04-02-2007, 12:28 PM
<font color="#0000ff"></font><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><font color="#0000ff"></font></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><font color="#0000ff">And yes, we most likely will win it all next year! [Y]</font></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><o:p><font color="#0000ff"></font></o:p></p>

I would certainly pick SD in the top 3 to win it all next year, but the words "most likely" would not come out of my mouth in April.

I assume that you believe that, but it is the standard "I wouldn't bet on it" belief.
As a gambler, I know a very bad bet when I see one, and betting against the field in April would be the height of stupidity.

So are we betting, or are you just talking?

I'm certainly willing to go cash on the field, but the standard "Winner controls the losers avatar and information" betwould be fine by me.

Frightening Lightning
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
I would certainly pick SD in the top 3 to win it all next year, but the words "most likely" would not come out of my mouth in April.

I assume that you believe that, but it is the standard "I wouldn't bet on it" belief.
As a gambler, I know a very bad bet when I see one, and betting against the field in April would be the height of stupidity.

I'm certainly willing to go cash on the field, but the standard "Winner controls the losers avatar and information" betwould be fine by me.
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You're correct, it's a little premature to try and predict next year's Superbowl Champion before the draft, training camp &amp; injuries suffered then and during the season take place but that's what some talking heads are trying to do already with New England, just because they "went Washington" and signed a bunch of free agents.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I'm just talking, I never engage in bets over this type of stuff, especially in forums or MBs.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>With that said, I still like San Diego's chances next season a whole lot!</FONT></P>

Delicreep
04-02-2007, 01:18 PM

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">You're correct, it's a little premature to try and predict next year's Superbowl Champion before the draft, training camp &amp; injuries suffered then and during the season take place but that's what some talking heads are trying to do already with New England, just because they "went Washington" and signed a bunch of free agents.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">I'm just talking, I never engage in bets over this type of stuff, especially in forums or MBs.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">With that said, I still like San Diego's chances next season a whole lot!</font></p>

Fair enough.
It's easy for some to "bet on Brady", even in April. To frame this as a result of NE "going Washington" is pretty much to dismiss all that the Pats have done, something you should be painfully familiar with.
Great franchise, great personel and a proven track record of winning it all is a little more persuasive than just going Washington.

Frightening Lightning
04-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Fair enough.
It's easy for some to "bet on Brady", even in April. To frame this as a result of NE "going Washington" is pretty much to dismiss all that the Pats have done, something you should be painfully familiar with.
Great franchise, great personel and a proven track record of winning it all is a little more persuasive than just going Washington.

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I'm not dismissing all that New England has done, they did bring in some talent and some journeymen as well. My point is that this is not what made them successful in the past, and it is a dramatic departure from what we're used to seeing from them. They won 3 Superbowls in 4 seasons mainly by building through the draft, having a "team first" attitude more so than kow-towing to superstars, and signing a key FA or two every now &amp; then but not really overpaying for anyone. Now, after losing in the playoffs two years in a row they suddenly decide to throw the Brinks truck at backup players like Wes Welker and others. It looks to me like they're in panic mode, and trying to prevent their window of opportunity from closing but they may already be too late. The elite teams in the AFC have all caught up to them already, and are more numerous then when the Pats established their dynasty. Back then, there were maybe two or 3 AFC teams capable of winning it all and now there are like 6 or 7. The Patriots are still one of them, but they're not the biggest boy on the block anymore and they don't seem to like it much. [8o|]</FONT></P>

bronco fan
04-02-2007, 08:19 PM
the pats will never make it to january,be lucky to see them even in the playoffs,and if they meet up the chargers will beat them(badly)sorry to say it but the only other afc team to even run with them is denver,maybe cinci,the pats will go 9-7,i hope denver plays them this year,id love to see champ whoop bradys *** again,or maybe even the new guy we all call dre bly,sorry brady all receivers are covered looks like a bad day for the pats.</P>

Frightening Lightning
04-02-2007, 10:03 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff>I think the Patriots still make the playoffs next season, they're still better than Miami, Buffalo &amp; the Jets so they should win the AFC East again but I'd expect they'll still be the #4 or #5 seed and meet up Baltimore, Denver or Cincy, or maybe even us or the Colts again. The number of AFCteams that can beat them, even in the postseason, is greater than ever before and they know it.</FONT>

Delicreep
04-03-2007, 12:04 AM
<font color="#0000ff"> The Patriots are still one of them, but they're not the biggest boy on the block anymore and they don't seem to like it much. [8o|]</font></p>

No, the Pats are not the biggest boys on the block anymore, but then again, they never were.
They just know how to win.
I hear tell that another team in the AFC picked up on this "winning when it counts" thing, and in fact has a SB title right now.
SD has the talent and the swagger...and a theory that they know how to win when it counts.
You go with that theory...but you can't fault others for going with a proven winner.
That ain't SD.
And winning organizations do look at the competition and make changes--that's how they remain winning organizations--by staying ahead of those that are behind them.
That is SD.
I still like your chances, but don't kid yourself...you are chasing the leader, they are not chasing you.

Frightening Lightning
04-03-2007, 10:54 AM
No, the Pats are not the biggest boys on the block anymore, but then again, they never were.
They just know how to win.
I hear tell that another team in the AFC picked up on this "winning when it counts" thing, and in fact has a SB title right now.
SD has the talent and the swagger...and a theory that they know how to win when it counts.
You go with that theory...but you can't fault others for going with a proven winner.
That ain't SD.
And winning organizations do look at the competition and make changes--that's how they remain winning organizations--by staying ahead of those that are behind them.
That is SD.
I still like your chances, but don't kid yourself...you are chasing the leader, they are not chasing you.

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I would say that they were the biggest boys on the block during their dynasty run, especailly when they just did not lose at Foxboro. We ended their 22 game winning streak there, and two of the 3 times they have won the Superbowl, we played &amp; beat them the following season. They have not even come close to stopping LT in any game so far, he went off for 200 rushing yards against them in 2003 and now that we have a better O-line and LT is still angry, I cannot wait to see what he'll do against them next year, also at Foxboro!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>San Diego has been one of the league's winningest teams for the past 3 seasons, and that trend will continue. I can see an organization like theNew Englandmaking some changes to stay competitive, but their dramatic departure from what made them so successful in the past just smacks of desperation to me. The Chargers are in their head, and just like they used to be in Indy's. We haven't beaten them in the playoffs, we've only gotten one shot at it so far but we know, and they know as well that we were clearly the superior team and should've beaten them despite all the mistake we made at critical times. The were lucky to escape Qualcomm with the victory, and then they were beaten pretty easily by the Colts. It used to be that other teams had to play a near perfect game to even have a chance of staying in the game withthe Patriotsbut after their playoff experiences against Denver last year, and us &amp; the Colts this year, reality smacked them in the face and they realized that man to man they just couldn't match up with the better teams in the AFC anymore, so they sp***ed out and went on their spending spree.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>San Diego may not be the only AFC team that New England is currently chasing, but we are definitely one of them! [li]</FONT></P>

BlueSunday
04-03-2007, 06:05 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff>
San Diego has been one of the league's winningest teams for the past 3 seasons, and that trend will continue.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>You sound awful overconfidenrt for a fan of a team that just completely gutted their entire coaching staff and will be implementing new systems on both sides of the ball. </FONT></P>

Why there is a 4 page thread about the Chargers on a Giants MB is beyond belief. Whats worse is that a Charger fan spends so much time here when our teams meet what...every 6 years? Not much of a rivalry for discussion on a Rival's forum...</P>

Frightening Lightning
04-03-2007, 06:32 PM
<FONT color=#000000>You sound awful overconfidenrt for a fan of a team that just completely gutted their entire coaching staff and will be implementing new systems on both sides of the ball. </FONT></P>

Why there is a 4 page thread about the Chargers on a Giants MB is beyond belief. Whats worse is that a Charger fan spends so much time here when our teams meet what...every 6 years? Not much of a rivalry for discussion on a Rival's forum...</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>We lost7 coaches to include our HC both of our Coordinators, but I think we've replaced them with some good football minds that will not hurt us. With the talent on our roster though, your darned right I'm confident. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I didn't put this thread in the "Rivals" forum, someone else did. Whether it's reasonable or not, some folks will always view our respective teams as rivals stemming from the blockbuster trade, and that regrettable "snowball" incident in 1995!</FONT> [:D]</P>

daveyfuentes
04-03-2007, 07:03 PM

How old are you? I see that you are a girl and am might be young so ill go easy. First The Chargers play in the AFC. And the AFC is filled with tons of teams that could win the super bowl. Ravens, Colts, Pats, Broncos so on and so on. And once teams get rolling like the Chargers did this past year and the Colts did last year People build this huge hype around The team on the roll and then bam tey have an off day. The Colts this past year were on a skid heading into the playoffs and then the pull it together and win it all. And for the Giants we will be fine. Teams do better with the spotlight off them. We got rid of useless players like Lavar that got hurt before they could really help the team. Luke who i think was decent but could of done better and Emmons who is trash. But like I say we will be fine. We added a decent LB and we are keeping key players. And the NFC is weak and its up for grabs every season.</P>

ddm693
04-04-2007, 11:16 AM
<FONT color=#0000ff>
San Diego has been one of the league's winningest teams for the past 3 seasons, and that trend will continue.</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

He's trying to convince himself. Of what, I'm not sure</P>

Frightening Lightning
04-04-2007, 12:35 PM
He's trying to convince himself. Of what, I'm not sure</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't need to convince myself of anything, the proof is in the pudding and it's real good! [8-|]</FONT></P>

elismom
04-04-2007, 02:51 PM
He's trying to convince himself. Of what, I'm not sure</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">I don't need to convince myself of anything, the proof is in the pudding and it's real good! [8-|]</font></p>
Just be around when Madden comes out and then after that LDT is on the DL

Frightening Lightning
04-04-2007, 03:18 PM
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You may wish like crazy that LT get hurt, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. I think most of you all want him around anyway, just so you can use him as the sole excuse for San Diego's success instead of admitting that Philip Rivers is pretty good in his own right.</FONT></P>

HartLock
04-04-2007, 05:35 PM
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You may wish like crazy that LT get hurt, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. I think most of you all want him around anyway, just so you can use him as the sole excuse for San Diego's success instead of admitting that Philip Rivers is pretty good in his own right.</FONT></P> So you really think that Rivers would be a lights out QB without the best back in the league.. He maybe but I wouldn't bet the house on that just yet. Rivers at this point is a game mangement type of QB. By this I mean don't turn the ball over high percentage passes and occasional big play. He did do some of that last year (Cincy) and he showed flashes but the jury is still out i believe if he can bring it every single game if LDT does go down. Rivers is good right now but will he take it to the next level is the question. No one has the answer to that until big meaningful games are put on his and only his shoulders. Personally I believe he will with more exp... I also have the same high hopes for Eli.

daveyfuentes
04-04-2007, 10:11 PM
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You may wish like crazy that LT get hurt, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. I think most of you all want him around anyway, just so you can use him as the sole excuse for San Diego's success instead of admitting that Philip Rivers is pretty good in his own right.</FONT></P>

</P>

I see you on these boards where you dont really belong and boast about your team. And your right your team is nasty and its filled with probowlers and should be in the superbowl and should of won one last year. But guess what your team plays in the AFC! Nothing is given. You have two teams in your own divison that could prevent you from making the playoffs. The Broncos are going to be beastly and dont sleep on the Chiefs. And lets talk about the ever dangerous Pats. I hate New England but there problem was that the didnt have anyone to throw the ball to. Well guess what now that do i wouldnt be so sure of yourself. The Ravens and the Colts are going to be in the playoffs. Almost every team in the AFC has a real shot of being in the playoffs and your team should watch out. Except for the Bills, Browns, Texans, and The Raiders. All of the other teams have a shot at being good and I think that the Broncos win your Divison. I dont think they can stop LT but i dont think that they will need to. Look at that team on paper. You wont be able to throw on them and they always have 1000 yard rusher and the have a proven 1000 yard rusher. Look for him to go for 1500 plus this year. They got rid of chokes on it Plummer.</P>

In the NFC anyone has a chance and i mean anyone. You can make it at 8-8. Not in the AFC.</P>

ddm693
04-04-2007, 10:29 PM
</P>

</P>

I see you on these boards where you dont really belong and boast about your team. And your right your team is nasty and its filled with probowlers and should be in the superbowl and should of won one last year. But guess what your team plays in the AFC! Nothing is given. You have two teams in your own divison that could prevent you from making the playoffs. The Broncos are going to be beastly and dont sleep on the Chiefs. And lets talk about the ever dangerous Pats. I hate New England but there problem was that the didnt have anyone to throw the ball to. Well guess what now that do i wouldnt be so sure of yourself. The Ravens and the Colts are going to be in the playoffs. Almost every team in the AFC has a real shot of being in the playoffs and your team should watch out. Except for the Bills, Browns, Texans, and The Raiders. All of the other teams have a shot at being good and I think that the Broncos win your Divison. I dont think they can stop LT but i dont think that they will need to. Look at that team on paper. You wont be able to throw on them and they always have 1000 yard rusher and the have a proven 1000 yard rusher. Look for him to go for 1500 plus this year. They got rid of chokes on it Plummer.</P>

In the NFC anyone has a chance and i mean anyone. You can make it at 8-8. Not in the AFC.</P>

</P>

</P>

Hopefully, the bolts will be just as overconfident as mr. lightening</P>

Frightening Lightning
04-04-2007, 11:23 PM
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt">
So you really think that Rivers would be a lights out QB without the best back in the league.. He maybe but I wouldn’t bet the house on that just yet. Rivers at this point is a game mangement type of QB. By this I mean don’t turn the ball over high percentage passes and occasional big play. He did do some of that last year (Cincy) and he showed flashes but the jury is still out i believe if he can bring it every single game if LDT does go down. Rivers is good right now but will he take it to the next level is the question. No one has the answer to that until big meaningful games are put on his and only his shoulders. Personally I believe he will with more exp... I also have the same high hopes for Eli.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>There’s no denying that LT helps Philip Rivers out alot, a great RB should always make a decent QB more effective. I submit that Philip was already a very good QB before he ever met Tomlinson though, and he showed it by being a 4 year starter at NC State, finishing his college career as the NCAA’s 2<SUP>nd</SUP> all time leading passer, and being named as the MVP of all 5 bowl games he played in.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>A good QB is a good QB, even with a talented supporting cast. When drew Brees was our starter, folks said that he was only good because of LT &amp; Gates, yet he moved on to New Orleans and showed that he could be successful without those guys, and that he brought a lot to the table in his own right. The same is true for Philip Rivers. He’s a good if not great QB, supported by the best RB &amp; TE in the NFL.</FONT> </P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt">I see you on these boards where you dont really belong and boast about your team. And your right your team is nasty and its filled with probowlers and should be in the superbowl and should of won one last year. But guess what your team plays in the AFC! Nothing is given. You have two teams in your own divison that could prevent you from making the playoffs. The Broncos are going to be beastly and dont sleep on the Chiefs. And lets talk about the ever dangerous Pats. I hate <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place> but there problem was that the didnt have anyone to throw the ball to. Well guess what now that do i wouldnt be so sure of yourself. The Ravens and the Colts are going to be in the playoffs. Almost every team in the AFC has a real shot of being in the playoffs and your team should watch out. Except for the Bills, Browns, Texans, and The Raiders. All of the other teams have a shot at being good and I think that the Broncos win your Divison. I dont think they can stop LT but i dont think that they will need to. Look at that team on paper. You wont be able to throw on them and they always have 1000 yard rusher and the have a proven 1000 yard rusher. Look for him to go for 1500 plus this year. They got rid of chokes on it Plummer.<o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt">In the NFC anyone has a chance and i mean anyone. You can make it at 8-8. Not in the AFC.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>I don’t belong here? Come arrest me for trespassing then! [:D] The truth is the only reason anyone minds my posting here is because The Chargers took the Giants in a very one sided trade, and became one of the better teams in the entire league because of it. If they were struggling and having losing seasons every year, none of you would mind me posting here at all. I’ve posted here for a couple years and whenever something bad happens to the Chargers, then posters here seek me out so they can pile on. It’s only when things are going pretty well for <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">San Diego</st1:City></st1:place> that most of you whine and cry about me posting here at all.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>As for your assessment of our chances, everyone has a right to their own opinion but yours seems to be tainted by blind haterism towards the Bolts. The AFC is a dominant conference with a number of great teams, and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">San Diego</st1:place></st1:City> is one of the better ones. We swept <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> this past season, beating Plummer in the 1<SUP>st</SUP> game &amp; Cutler in the next. It’s between us &amp; the Broncs for the AFC West title, but we’ve got a young gunslinger under center as well, and everything you claim they have, we do as well. We will be able to throw on them too, they have 2 good corners but we’ve got 4 or 5 legitimate threats in the receiving game with Gates, LT, Vincent Jackson, Malcolm Floyd, Eric Parker and whatever WR that we will pick up in the draft. Champ Bailey &amp; <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>Dre’Bly are just two guys, they can’t cover all the weapons that we can throw at any team. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>They can’t stop LT either, no team seems to be able to and we force teams to pick their poison because if the stack the line against the run, Philip Rivers has shown that he is capable of making them pay in the passing game. </FONT></P>
<o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt">Hopefully, the bolts will be just as overconfident as mr. lightening </P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Don’t count on it. The Chargers players all know that they missed a great opportunity this season, and they don’t intend to let it happen again. They also know from hard learned personal experience that it doesn’t matter how good you do in the regular season, if you don’t bring your “A” game in January, you are sent on an early vacation. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>All season long you will likely hear Chargers players talking about trying to win a championship, and that will be the singular goal for everyone in the organization for the entire season. They’ve got the talent depth on the roster to accomplish it, and they know that they just have to execute a little better than they did against New England and they could very well be raising a Lombardi trophy of their own following next season. </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p><FONT size=2></FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>

Moderator_J
04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
<FONT color=#0000ff>
The truth is the only reason anyone minds my posting here is because The Chargers took the Giants in a very one sided trade, and became one of the better teams in the entire league because of it</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Correction. That is the only reason that YOU are here. Everyone else is past that deal. Perhaps you should get past it as well. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Opposing fans don't get as much leeway around here, and you are skating on some very thin ice with the continuous arrogance and antagonistic tendencies that you continually bring to your arguments. You have already been warned more than once. There will not be any more warnings. </FONT></P>

ddm693
04-05-2007, 08:43 AM
<FONT color=#0000ff>
The truth is the only reason anyone minds my posting here is because The Chargers took the Giants in a very one sided trade, and became one of the better teams in the entire league because of it</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Correction. That is the only reason that YOU are here. Everyone else is past that deal. Perhaps you should get past it as well. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Opposing fans don't get as much leeway around here, and you are skating on some very thin ice with the continuous arrogance and antagonistic tendencies that you continually bring to your arguments. You have already been warned more than once. There will not be any more warnings. </FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Dear Moderators, please don't ban this guy.He's entertaining because he's got an answer for absolutely everything, andit seems to me that he is treats posters the way they treat him. Maybe he just needs to be redirected to the correct forum</P>

Frightening Lightning
04-05-2007, 10:56 AM

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I like how alot of you folks try to tell me things about myself, like my motivations for posting here. I've stated many times that I like posting here because there are some knowledegable &amp; passionate football fans that post here along with the other folks that you will find on any MB. I'm way past the draft day trade, both teams benefitted from itbut I'm not alone in the opinion that the Chargers benefitted more. It is often discussed here whether I bring it up or not, but ifI weigh in on it or add my two cents, then folks scream as if I'm not allowed to speak on it or to offer an opinion simply because I'm a Chargers fan. My being a Chargers fan does not automaticallyinvalidate any opinion I may have, although to some on this MB it seems to. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You can ban me if you choose but it would be quitethe cowardly act becauseI don't do anything on this MB that would warrant it. I don't curse or mask profanity, (like many other posters here do) I don't threaten other posters or launch personal attacks, and I don't wish injury on any other player like many here do for LaDainian Tomlinson. All I do is speak the truth and many here don't like my brutal honesty. People don't like that I call them on it when I see blatant hypocrisy, outrageously blind homerism or incessant whining about trivial issues.</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>Others don't really mind it, they see that I take a whole lot more guff in here than I ever dish out. Some posters are thin skinned and can dish it out, but can't take it back. If you want to ban posters for "arrogance", then you'd have to clear out most everybody. I believe that my only crime here is not being a Giants fan, and occasionally offering opinions on Giants related matters. It's not as if none of you ever critique or evaluate any other teams, players or front office personnel to include San Diego's but whenI do the same thing, alot of you wail and try to run me out of here for it.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>The truth is that some of you cannot handle the fact that I can always speak with confidence about the Chargers or their players, backed by the facts &amp; statistics that are the envy of most of the NFL. If they were still struggling real bad, nobody would mind the fact that I post here and would seek me out just to pile on like they do whenever something bad happens to the Bolts. When Drew Brees got hurt and then was let to leave, when Steve Foley got shot, Shawne Merriman got suspended and the Chargers lost the playoff game, I was called out repeatedly and welcomed to take abuse and I gladly took it, that's the price of my posting here. Let me offer a little payback though, and many of you treat it like a felony. Running me now becauseI root for a superior team and am not afraid to admit it would be a pretty gutless move and would only prove my theory that there are considerably more crybabies here than just about anywhere else that I post. </FONT></P>

HartLock
04-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Frightening Lightning I for one respect your opinion and have personally enjoyed some of our brief debates, discussion. I for one hope you do stay around but whats driving people nuts it's that you are coming across as much to arrogant. not saying there are not other's on here too. However, you do throw a lot of digs in there quite often.. Most of us know that SD has the better end of the deal right now, but to be constatantly bringing it up becomes obsessive. Basically that'swhat's stirring the fire. Just relax a bit on that and you will see how people will/can be more dignified in their responses and more intelligent and meaningful discussions take place. </P>

You seem to be a pretty smart guy butyou do stir the pot on here and get everyone riled up. hence the negative feedback and such. believe me join other conversation threads other than Eli/SD/LDT and you will realize us new yawker's(metro/tri-state/all over acutally)</P>

can and will welcome you with greater respect and appreciation. I for onehope you don't ban yourself.</P>

As I look forward to more open discussions with you and other's.</P>

Delicreep
04-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Lightning,

Be a shame if you got booted, but predictable.
As predictable as many, MANY of your posts.
There is no one here who does not know the pattern of too many of your posts.
--poke a monkey with stick.
--get the monkey to scream.
--say that the monkey is a crybaby or whinner.
My God man, it has to be getting old!!
You know exactly what you are doing, you get a charge out if it, and then claim to just be innocently posting.
We all know better; you know better.

And it's a shame, because as far as other teams fans go, you seem like you are pretty smart and can talk football.

Moderator_J
04-05-2007, 02:21 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff>You can ban me if you choose but it would be quitethe cowardly act becauseI don't do anything on this MB that would warrant it.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Antagonizing other posters with the same old material is considered a bannable offense. Theres nothing cowardly about enforcing a rule that you are well aware of and is what caused you to be banned from the last incarnation of the forums. You were let back as a courtesy and given a 2nd chance.</FONT></P>

If you want a definition of "cowardly", try this one: Someone who vehemently tries to defend their actions as innocent, but the minute they think no one is looking, they revert right back to stirring things up again and again. </P>

The last thing any Moderator here cares about is what a Charger fan thinks of them or their actions, particularly when that Charger fan is wearing a crooked halo</P>

Gianthunter
04-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Lightning,

You know exactly what you are doing, you get a charge out if it, and then claim to just be innocently posting.

And it's a shame, because as far as other teams fans go, you seem like you are pretty smart and can talk football.

Trying to talk sense to Fl is like trying to teach a pig to sing. A: It just won't work and B: IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUTA THE PIG.

Frightening Lightning
04-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Frightening Lightning I for one respect your opinion and have personally enjoyed some of our brief debates, discussion. I for one hope you do stay around but whats driving people nuts it's that you are coming across as much to arrogant. not saying there are not other's on here too. However, you do throw a lot of digs in there quite often.. Most of us know that SD has the better end of the deal right now, but to be constatantly bringing it up becomes obsessive. Basically that's what's stirring the fire. Just relax a bit on that and you will see how people will/can be more dignified in their responses and more intelligent and meaningful discussions take place. </P>

You seem to be a pretty smart guy but you do stir the pot on here and get everyone riled up. hence the negative feedback and such. believe me join other conversation threads other than Eli/SD/LDT and you will realize us new yawker's(metro/tri-state/all over acutally) </P>

can and will welcome you with greater respect and appreciation. I for one hope you don't ban yourself.</P>

As I look forward to more open discussions with you and other's.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I read this MB a whole lot more than I post in it, but from time to time I'll see a post or a comment that compells me to respond. More often than not,my 1st post in a thread is innocent enough but then I get attacked and the verbal sparring begins. It seems to offend many that I dare even comment on Giants related issues, or that I offer defense when I see Bolts players slighted. I post in a variety of threads on various subjects, not just the 3 you outlined. Below is a quick example of some threads that I have posted in, that don't really cover the 3 topics you mentioned: </FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U><FONT color=#800080>Baseball a welcome diversion for awhile...</FONT></U> </SPAN><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U>Different 3-4 from Parcells to Wade P.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></U></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><o:p><SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"><U><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></U></SPAN></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U><FONT color=#006400>With the Tuna gone I predict the Cowboys demise...</FONT></U> </SPAN><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U>Bengals shopping Deltha Oneal !!<o:p></o:p></U></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><o:p><SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"><U><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></U></SPAN></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U><FONT color=#800080>running quarterbacks.....................</FONT></U> </SPAN><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U>Compensatory Picks List!!!!</U> </SPAN></FONT><FONT color=#006400><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U>Final 4 predictions<o:p></o:p></U></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U>Brandon Short feared for his life yesterday.</U> </SPAN></FONT><FONT color=#800080><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U>Your 2008 Bid For Head Coach Goes To.....?<o:p></o:p></U></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN class=MsoHyperlink><U><FONT color=#0000ff>Giants 2007 strength of Schedule...<o:p></o:p></FONT></U></SPAN></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff></FONT>

Lightning,

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Strange analogy....</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I've never pictured anyone here as a monkey, but I get the gist of what you're saying. I don't agree, obviously, but I get it. </FONT></P>

Trying to talk sense to Fl is like trying to teach a pig to sing. A: It just won't work and B: IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUTA THE PIG.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Not true!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Abetter "pig" analogy though is: Never mud wrestle with a pig...you both get filthy &amp; the pig likes it! [:D]</FONT></P>

Delicreep
04-05-2007, 04:52 PM
<font color="#0000ff">Strange analogy....</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">I've never pictured anyone here as a monkey, but I get the gist of what you're saying. I don't agree, obviously, but I get it. </font></p>
For the record, I never thought that you would agree with me or admit to anything.
It's part of your charm.

And I'll give you another strange analogy, equally true about you:

If one person tell you that you are a horse, then he is most certainly wrong.
If two people tell you that you are a horse, then they both are probably confused.
If a hundred people tell you that you are a horse, then find a ****ing saddle.

Saddle up, my friend.

The fact that you can point out a dozen or so posts that don't prove our point doesn't negate the fact that there are a plethora of posts that do.

We know it; you know it.

Oh, and bravo on calling Mod J a coward.
Why not say "All the cool kids let me post here" and "I'm rubber and you are glue" and complete the trifecta of childish responses. He called you out on what we all know to be true--end of story.

Frightening Lightning
04-05-2007, 05:32 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">
</SPAN><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>
You can ban me if you choose but it would be quite the cowardly act because I don't do anything on this MB that would warrant it. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">Antagonizing other posters with the same old material is considered a bannable offense. Theres nothing cowardly about enforcing a rule that you are well aware of and is what caused you to be banned from the last incarnation of the forums. You were let back as a courtesy and given a 2nd chance.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">If you want a definition of "cowardly", try this one: Someone who vehemently tries to defend their actions as innocent, but the minute they think no one is looking, they revert right back to stirring things up again and again. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">The last thing any Moderator here cares about is what a Charger fan thinks of them or their actions, particularly when that Charger fan is wearing a crooked halo</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>If this is true, then I look forward to the absence or dramatic reduction of all the “Rivers is overrated, he’d be nothing without LT” <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>“Manning was right about San Diego” “ Shawne Merriroidman” &amp; “just wait till LT gets injured” threads &amp; posts. They are after all, “the same old material” that many here use to antagonize <U>me</U>. Somehow, I doubt if I’ll see either though, only more of these kinds of posts &amp; threads continuously with no consequence. When I respond to stuff like this, then I get attacked and now threatened with being banned. Am I subject to a different set of <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>rules here because I’m not a Giants fan? You don’t seem to mind all the abuse I take here, only when I respond because I can take all that is dished out here, and give as good as I get but it seems as if some folks here will always have a problem with me no matter what I post or where I post it. I can handle that though, which is why I’ve posted here for a couple years. Running me for that or for simply defending myself would be a failure of imagination, and would demonstrate a lack of stones. <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>I don’t recall ever having been banned from the old version of this board though. You may have me confused with someone else, because I was never informed of such action and I remember being able to post right up until the old board went down and this version of the boards came on line. I seem to recall other posters having difficulties with the transition as well and some still cannot post avatars, signatures or pictures. If I was ever “disciplined” on this MB before, this is the first I’ve ever heard of it. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>In reality, I see dozens of “bannable offenses” and other reportedly frowned upon behavior by other posters go unpunished with no public warnings given. Looking over the Code of Conduct, I see the 1<SUP>st</SUP> four “offenses” committed with regularity here and nothing is said or done about it.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>(Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member. <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o:p></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images. <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></o:p></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas). <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Material that defames, abuses or threatens others. )<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Selective enforcement of the rules and tight restrictions on one poster like myself and not the many others who commit multiple transgressions far worse than I ever have or will simply because some don’t like the fact that I occasionally hurt fragile feelings with my brutal honesty and my defense of myself &amp; my team when either are attacked would truly be gutless and would definitely be beneath this fine MB.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p><FONT size=2></FONT></o:p></SPAN>
For the record, I never thought that you would agree with me or admit to anything.
It's part of your charm.

If two people tell you that you are a horse, then they both are probably confused.

Saddle up, my friend.

The fact that you can point out a dozen or so posts that don't prove our point doesn't negate the fact that there are a plethora of posts that do.

We know it; you know it.

Why not say "All the cool kids let me post here" and "I'm rubber and you are glue" and complete the trifecta of childish responses. He called you out on what we all know to be true--end of story.
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't need a saddle. There have been many other instances in history when large numbers of people have been "incorrect" on a certian issue.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I didn't call Moderator J any name. What I stated is that banning me for saying &amp; doing alot less than many others here get away with in regularity would be a cowardly act. This is true, and most people know it. I could see if I were swearing or threatening folks, or doling out personal insults or wishing injury on Giants players but I don't do any of that. I prove my point. Iwin arguments, and that's not a crime.</FONT></P>

</P>

Giants_Manning_girl
04-06-2007, 11:02 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">
You can ban me if you choose but it would be quite the cowardly act because I don't do anything on this MB that would warrant it. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">Antagonizing other posters with the same old material is considered a bannable offense. Theres nothing cowardly about enforcing a rule that you are well aware of and is what caused you to be banned from the last incarnation of the forums. You were let back as a courtesy and given a 2nd chance.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">If you want a definition of "cowardly", try this one: Someone who vehemently tries to defend their actions as innocent, but the minute they think no one is looking, they revert right back to stirring things up again and again. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt">The last thing any Moderator here cares about is what a Charger fan thinks of them or their actions, particularly when that Charger fan is wearing a crooked halo</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>If this is true, then I look forward to the absence or dramatic reduction of all the “Rivers is overrated, he’d be nothing without LT” <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>“Manning was right about San Diego” “ Shawne Merriroidman” &amp; “just wait till LT gets injured” threads &amp; posts. They are after all, “the same old material” that many here use to antagonize <U>me</U>. Somehow, I doubt if I’ll see either though, only more of these kinds of posts &amp; threads continuously with no consequence. When I respond to stuff like this, then I get attacked and now threatened with being banned. Am I subject to a different set of <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>rules here because I’m not a Giants fan? You don’t seem to mind all the abuse I take here, only when I respond because I can take all that is dished out here, and give as good as I get but it seems as if some folks here will always have a problem with me no matter what I post or where I post it. I can handle that though, which is why I’ve posted here for a couple years. Running me for that or for simply defending myself would be a failure of imagination, and would demonstrate a lack of stones. <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>I don’t recall ever having been banned from the old version of this board though. You may have me confused with someone else, because I was never informed of such action and I remember being able to post right up until the old board went down and this version of the boards came on line. I seem to recall other posters having difficulties with the transition as well and some still cannot post avatars, signatures or pictures. If I was ever “disciplined” on this MB before, this is the first I’ve ever heard of it. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>In reality, I see dozens of “bannable offenses” and other reportedly frowned upon behavior by other posters go unpunished with no public warnings given. Looking over the Code of Conduct, I see the 1<SUP>st</SUP> four “offenses” committed with regularity here and nothing is said or done about it.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>(Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member. <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images. <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas). <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Material that defames, abuses or threatens others. )<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN>[/I]</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><FONT color=#0000ff>Selective enforcement of the rules and tight restrictions on one poster like myself and not the many others who commit multiple transgressions far worse than I ever have or will simply because some don’t like the fact that I occasionally hurt fragile feelings with my brutal honesty and my defense of myself &amp; my team when either are attacked would truly be gutless and would definitely be beneath this fine MB.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-size: 14.0pt"><o:p><FONT size=2></FONT></o:p></SPAN>
It's part of your charm.

Saddle up, my friend.

We know it; you know it.

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't need a saddle. There have been many other instances in history when large numbers of people have been "incorrect" on a certian issue.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I didn't call Moderator J any name. What I stated is that banning me for saying &amp; doing alot less than many others here get away with in regularity would be a cowardly act. This is true, and most people know it. I could see if I were swearing or threatening folks, or doling out personal insults or wishing injury on Giants players but I don't do any of that. I prove my point. Iwin arguments, and that's not a crime.</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

Ok so we have to admit ur full of it...and sometimes pretty smart and boastful about SD but just shut ur face and deal with it....really ur kinda entertainment for some people around here because u really don't belong and actually feel that ur gonna win the superbowl this season.....haha....lol...that's funny....watch one of the lower seeds like kick ur butt in your first playoff game like this year....</P>

BlitZ56
04-07-2007, 12:05 PM
It's part of your charm.

Saddle up, my friend.

We know it; you know it.

</P>

</P>

</P>

FL you could respond with a 10 page explanation of why your not a troll. But that doesn't cover up your track record. The fact is the majority of your posts is you arguing with someone. You could easily choose to ignore people that take jabs at you. But that would go against your reason for being here. Its very obvious that you like nothing more then to get into long, pointless,drawn out debates with the NYG fans on this forum. Thats why you end up hijacking alot of the threads you post on. You prove your ignorant arrogance time and time again. The majority of us see right through your tactics. You are an instigator plain and simple. </P>

</P>

Slyde
04-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Actually Frightening Lightning, on this board we discuss all teams and events. Just because you mostly tune in for anything Chargers or Eli related, doesn't mean that we are antagonizing you.

You are the visitor here.

Oh and to the OP, I think the Chargers will be up there. Not sure if #1, gotta see how their new HC fairs. But I am sure they will make post-season again. Although they won't have as much of a cupcake schedule.

Moderator_J
04-07-2007, 01:52 PM
<SPAN><FONT color=#0000ff>In reality, I see dozens of “bannable offenses” and other reportedly frowned upon behavior by other posters go unpunished with no public warnings given</FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN><FONT color=#000000>Not everyone gets public warnings, but trust me when I tell you that people do get suspended/banned from this board for doing a lot less than what you are doing. </FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN>Call me a coward. You won't make a dent</SPAN></P>

<SPAN></SPAN></P>

<SPAN>This one is done</SPAN></P>