PDA

View Full Version : Killing time before the game....next year.....

53canton
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Do you guys still think we need another LB in the draft? We have 4 rookie LB's on the team already. Jones, Herz, Paysinger, Williams.
Anyone think they will all mature enough to be big players next year?
We still have Boley, Blackburn and Kiwi to start.
Looks to me that we dont need another LB after all.

Itlan
01-13-2012, 06:21 PM
We could use a stud MLB imo. The Sam is an easy fill imo, and weakside will remain Boley until JWill either surpasses him or Boley is gone.

Goff most likely is not the answer, and Chase has played well, but he's no permanent fixture.

Spizi
01-13-2012, 06:28 PM
I think we still need a legit MLB also. We have good young depth which will develope even more in the coming years, JWill and Boley have WLB locked down, and Kiwi has played well at SLB. Blackburn is obviously serviceable for now at MLB but an upgrade is definitely needed there.

egyptian420
01-13-2012, 06:31 PM
I think we still need a legit MLB also. We have good young depth which will develope even more in the coming years, JWill and Boley have WLB locked down, and Kiwi has played well at SLB. Blackburn is obviously serviceable for now at MLB but an upgrade is definitely needed there.
lmao love your sig bro

JMGGIANTS
01-13-2012, 06:32 PM
We need a LB like Carl Banks, Harry Carson or LT. Oh that's right they don't make that mold anymore.

Spizi
01-13-2012, 06:38 PM
lmao love your sig bro

Thanks!

Firenugget
01-13-2012, 06:46 PM
We'll have Goff back and he may need to unseat Chase after the way he's been playing. I actually think we're ok at LB with the young guys having a full year plus an actual off season. Not to mention we'll have Sintim back as well and even though he's not a favorite in most fan circles, he's young enough to turn around and surprise us.

BigBlue2010
01-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Do you guys still think we need another LB in the draft? We have 4 rookie LB's on the team already. Jones, Herz, Paysinger, Williams.
Anyone think they will all mature enough to be big players next year?
We still have Boley, Blackburn and Kiwi to start.
Looks to me that we dont need another LB after all.

There are multiple angles to look ahead at the draft. Can we upgrade? Absolutely. Do we have to reach? I don't think so. I'd have to think somewhere we'll try to get another SAM.

miked1958
01-13-2012, 10:50 PM
We'll have Goff back and he may need to unseat Chase after the way he's been playing. I actually think we're ok at LB with the young guys having a full year plus an actual off season. Not to mention we'll have Sintim back as well and even though he's not a favorite in most fan circles, he's young enough to turn around and surprise us.

We not only will have Goff back but Sintum to..
With those 2 and the 4 new LBers as well as Kiwi, Boley and Chase that's 9 LBers in Camp barring TT and some others mocking in FA. That's to many, we may have to get rid of a few so I doubt we draft one unless a Bluechip LBer drops in our lap

ForeverNYG
01-14-2012, 05:21 AM
I believe we actually have a good group of linebackers on our roster right now. Boley, Blackburn and Kiwanuka have been playing well as of late. Goff will hopefully be resigned, and we have a good group of young linebackers in Sintim, Jones, Williams, Herzlich and Paysinger.