PDA

View Full Version : Fewell Spoke to the Defense Today

krygny
01-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Driving home about 4:00 today I heard Kim Jones talking to Fatso on WFAN. She said Fewell warned the Giants defense about the emotional state of the GB offense. They will be looking to get out on the field and attack relentlessly right form the start and the Giants D has to be ready to handle the initial surge. He dismissed that Rodgers has not played in 3 weeks or that there will be any rust.

We know that the Giants are riding an emotional high and chomping at the bit. We all have the sense that the Giants can't wait for this game to start.

It's gonna be a war.

Firenugget
01-13-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't mean to sound too homerish...But I honestly think we're gonna put one on em pretty good. I don't think the score will be that far apart in the end but I think we'll dominate them for much of the game. Of course that's just my opinion and we can go out there looking like the Falcons lol, who knows. Either way I'm just gonna enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.

krygny
01-13-2012, 07:16 PM
I think the Giants are past having one of their inexplicably and perplexingly bad games like earlier in the season. They "get it" now.

derekunion28
01-13-2012, 07:21 PM
odd things happen in the playoffs...anything can happen.....ALL IN

TuckYou
01-13-2012, 07:38 PM
I think the Giants are past having one of their inexplicably and perplexingly bad games like earlier in the season. They "get it" now.

</P>

Redskins 4 weeks ago. </P>

OrangeGiant
01-13-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't mean to sound too homerish...But I honestly think we're gonna put one on em pretty good. I don't think the score will be that far apart in the end but I think we'll dominate them for much of the game. Of course that's just my opinion and we can go out there looking like the Falcons lol, who knows. Either way I'm just gonna enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.
</P>

LMAO at Romo tied to the Rock in your Sig. Too funny.</P>

BigBlue2010
01-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Driving home about 4:00 today I heard Kim Jones talking to Fatso on WFAN. She said Fewell warned the Giants defense about the emotional state of the GB offense. They will be looking to get out on the field and attack relentlessly right form the start and the Giants D has to be ready to handle the initial surge. He dismissed that Rodgers has not played in 3 weeks or that there will be any rust.

We know that the Giants are riding an emotional high and chomping at the bit. <font style="font-weight: bold;" size="5">We all have the sense that the Giants can't wait for this game to start.</font>

It's gonna be a war.

They aren't the only ones !!!!

FBomb
01-13-2012, 08:02 PM

We know that the Giants are riding an emotional high and chomping at the bit. We all have the sense that the Giants can't wait for this game to start.

It's gonna be a war.

</P>

That's what it's going to take for the Giants to win this game...attack attack attack!!!! Don't let up until it's over.</P>

chuckedafter5yards
01-13-2012, 08:04 PM

chuckedafter5yards
01-13-2012, 08:07 PM
That is the most amazing photo- Aaron and Tony at Eli's behest. Love it.

Giants are full of swagger, it's good to see them confident but there is that subtle distiction of being too confident. That has me worried.

The issue of a funeral just before the game- that's beyond an intangible?

poppa smurph
01-13-2012, 08:23 PM
I hope you're right ( the dominate thing ).</P>

BTW, that's an original sig, lol.[Y]</P>

miked1958
01-14-2012, 03:55 AM

It's gonna be a war.

38-17 Giants.we win by 21

buddy33
01-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Listening to the "experts" the Giants are going to lose. I think a lot of people are not willing to say they can not win, but Green Bay is obviously the favorite. They did finish 15-1.

My biggest concern is that the haters are right and the Giants just beat 2 bad teams and an over rated team. The fan in me doesn't agree with that, but when you hear it enough it makes you wonder. The difference with the last time these 2 teams played is that some players are coming back. Green Bay is will have their 2 LB's back for this game. The Giants will have Manningham, Boley is now healthy, so is Tuck, KP was hurt in that game and missed most of it, Tuck is healthy, and I think that was the 1st game back for Bradshaw.

GameTime
01-14-2012, 08:31 AM
Listening to the "experts" the Giants are going to lose. I think a lot of people are not willing to say they can not win, but Green Bay is obviously the favorite. They did finish 15-1. My biggest concern is that the haters are right and the Giants just beat 2 bad teams and an over rated team. The fan in me doesn't agree with that, but when you hear it enough it makes you wonder. The difference with the last time these 2 teams played is that some players are coming back. Green Bay is will have their 2 LB's back for this game. The Giants will have Manningham, Boley is now healthy, so is Tuck, KP was hurt in that game and missed most of it, Tuck is healthy, and I think that was the 1st game back for Bradshaw.</P>

Kind of funny because Michael Kay said just the opposite....He said.."How come so many people think the Giants are going to win"?? "Is everybody forgetting the Packers are 15-1"????</P>

Of course is the NY area and we as fans have great confidence because we have seen them play better and believe that they can match up IF they play a great game. </P>

The Pack can play a less then perfect game and still win. The Giants cant IMO. They need to be just about perfect all around to win. </P>

BklynBlue
01-14-2012, 08:34 AM

It's gonna be a war.

38-17 Giants.we win by 21

wish I could share your confidence!!

GO BLUE!!!

GMENAGAIN
01-14-2012, 08:56 AM
</P>

If that end's up being the case, I hope that it is not one of those situations where we are dominating the play on the field but not the scoreboard. Those kinds of games make me nuts . . . . </P>