PDA

View Full Version : These Packers fans...

NYgiants141
01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

I was trying to be respectful and not trash talk but now I'm starting to get into the trash talking because of how annoying they are.

miked1958
01-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

I was trying to be respectful and not trash talk but now I'm starting to get into the trash talking because of how annoying they are.

It's cool they will be talking Draft Picks in about a day and a half. Lol

RugDaniels
01-14-2012, 02:43 AM
They should thank the Giants fans for the site traffic.

Packers fans are beginning to be like St. Louis Cardinals fans. They think GB is 'football heaven' like Cardinals fans consider their town to be baseball heaven.

Oh, you're a good sport and don't boo you're players? Congratulations. Nobody cares.

miked1958
01-14-2012, 02:47 AM
We are going to take them

weeds123
01-14-2012, 08:42 AM
Well....that seals it.

The game doesn't have to be played now. "Mike" has decided that the game is an effort in frivolity. Now I've got to find some poor unsuspecting Giants fan to sell my tickets to online. Way to pee in our bowl of Wheaties, Mike.

weeds123
01-14-2012, 08:54 AM

Oh my gosh...we didn't mean to upset you. Let's just hug it out and move on to the next big thing, eh? Whatdayasay there, ya big lug? Frankly, your post here could be cut 'n' pasted from here to any other internet fan forum, edited somewhat to reflect whatever team's fans are hosting the site and you're home, brother.

I can promise you one thing, anyone from either team who meets your qualifications for "overconfident" has never played the game at any level beyond peewee....and will prattle on and on about 'stats' and 'poor officiating' ... still and the same, they're everywhere.

Have to admit though, one of your brother Giants' fan has promised to drink his own piss on ice if the Giants lose on Sunday.... haha... call it overconfidence...whatever... I have more fun scanning these ****-talk forums (you call it smack, I'm a farm boy who doesn't attach easily to urban slang) because that is where the most intelligent football talk on the internet takes place.

So... Packers win this game by a half-million-gazillion-trillion...or, at least by one. No shutting us up, brother.

Die-Hard
01-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Not for nothing, buuuuut......what did you expect to see when you went over to another teams' board? We're here on THIS board being excited and confident in the Giants, right? Aren't the Packers fans allowed to do the same on their boards? As defending SB Champs, having a home playoff game, and having a 15-1 record, I'd say they have every right to be a little overconfident.

Hypocrisy, fellas.

weeds123
01-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Not for nothing, buuuuut......what did you expect to see when you went over to another teams' board? We're here on THIS board being excited and confident in the Giants, right? Aren't the Packers fans allowed to do the same on their boards? As defending SB Champs, having a home playoff game, and having a 15-1 record, I'd say they have every right to be a little overconfident.

Hypocrisy, fellas.

Not hypocrisy, diehard... not at all ... really. It's just an excuse for someone to start a thread that they believe is 'original'. Hell, it's all in fun anyway...how much credence can one put in being defending Super Bowl Champions? Or, having a 15-1 record? In my book, all of that stuff has NOTHING to do with what occurs on Sunday.

These are two good teams ... all of these guys are paid to play a kid's game at an adult level and will do so. We as fans are just charged with talking stupid on the internet and making a lot of noise at the stadium because...well...that's what we're supposed to do so that the guys on ESPN can say, "_______ is one of the most difficult and historic places to attend an NFL game".

monster53
01-14-2012, 09:29 AM

Hypocrisy, fellas.

Not hypocrisy, diehard... not at all ... really. It's just an excuse for someone to start a thread that they believe is 'original'. Hell, it's all in fun anyway...how much credence can one put in being defending Super Bowl Champions? Or, having a 15-1 record? In my book, all of that stuff has NOTHING to do with what occurs on Sunday.

These are two good teams ... all of these guys are paid to play a kid's game at an adult level and will do so. We as fans are just charged with talking stupid on the internet and making a lot of noise at the stadium because...well...that's what we're supposed to do so that the guys on ESPN can say, "_______ is one of the most difficult and historic places to attend an NFL game".
LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SCARED MAN.... You dont want to see The NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS..... Prepare..... Mr.ELIMINATOR is in TOWN. NYG FOR LIFE BROTHER.... Remember VINCE LAMBARDI was a Giants offensive coordinator before green bay existed. Only Great Legends come out of New york. SEE YOU SUNDAY..... GO GIANTS GO......

monster53
01-14-2012, 09:29 AM

Hypocrisy, fellas.

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SCARED MAN.... You dont want to see The NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS..... Prepare..... Mr.ELIMINATOR is in TOWN. NYG FOR LIFE BROTHER.... Remember VINCE LAMBARDI was a Giants offensive coordinator before green bay existed. Only Great Legends come out of New york. SEE YOU SUNDAY..... GO GIANTS GO......

weeds123
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
See what I mean?

Drill hole in skull....

Insert vacuum apparatus...

Suck out what remains of brain matter after initial lobotomy...

Yielding ... "monster's" post.

BlueBlitzer
01-14-2012, 12:08 PM

Hypocrisy, fellas.

Go milk a cow plowboy.

ny06
01-14-2012, 12:12 PM
There's really only like two posters over there who don't like us there. Majority of them like the chance to talk football and a little smack with an opposing teams fans. </P>

</P>

nYg24
01-14-2012, 12:46 PM

Hypocrisy, fellas.

this.

weeds123
01-14-2012, 12:57 PM
I have. Without the benefit of a milking machine too. Can probably still hit a barn cat from 20 feet...I've shoveled a lot of manure also which prepares me for responding to your post. Be careful, junior, I'm not your run-of-the-mill huckleberry.

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 01:51 PM
I have. Without the benefit of a milking machine too. Can probably still hit a barn cat from 20 feet...I've shoveled a lot of manure also which prepares me for responding to your post. Be careful, junior, I'm not your run-of-the-mill huckleberry.

Why do you guys wear Cheese on your head? It seems kind of silly to me.

weeds123
01-14-2012, 02:08 PM

As gawd herself is my witness Troy, that is one spot-on question. The rationale behind the whole danged thing is that "Cheesehead" is a derisive term that F.I.B.'s use when referring to a Wisconsin resident. (An F.I.B. is a "F---in' Illinois Bas**rd). There isn't much love lost between the two states. We in Wisconsin however know that the only thing separating a Cheesehead from a d**khead, is ... the state line.

In any event, some guy in the southern part of the state devised this 'cheesehead' thing and made a small fortune doing so. More power to him, I love the free enterprise system -- after all, he's a "job creator". So, the damned things are heavy and when worn inside the stadium block lines of sight ... and mess up hair. The network cameras however eat that kitschy crap up ... and that's what hit the airwaves. Sorta like how they always manage to put the cameras on the scantily clad cheerleaders...

Yeah, I've never, nor will I EVER find the 'cheesehead' acceptable enough to wear ... even in the stadium. Has NOTHING to do with the game and therefore, I'm not interested -- I also believe that "cheerleaders" should not be allowed in an NFL stadium -- hell, they're actually professional dancers looking to be discovered... there's my rant.

You're up.

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 02:12 PM

As gawd herself is my witness Troy, that is one spot-on question. The rationale behind the whole danged thing is that "Cheesehead" is a derisive term that F.I.B.'s use when referring to a Wisconsin resident. (An F.I.B. is a "F---in' Illinois Bas**rd). There isn't much love lost between the two states. We in Wisconsin however know that the only thing separating a Cheesehead from a d**khead, is ... the state line.

In any event, some guy in the southern part of the state devised this 'cheesehead' thing and made a small fortune doing so. More power to him, I love the free enterprise system -- after all, he's a "job creator". So, the damned things are heavy and when worn inside the stadium block lines of sight ... and mess up hair. The network cameras however eat that kitschy crap up ... and that's what hit the airwaves. Sorta like how they always manage to put the cameras on the scantily clad cheerleaders...

Yeah, I've never, nor will I EVER find the 'cheesehead' acceptable enough to wear ... even in the stadium. Has NOTHING to do with the game and therefore, I'm not interested -- I also believe that "cheerleaders" should not be allowed in an NFL stadium -- hell, they're actually professional dancers looking to be discovered... there's my rant.

You're up.

Thanks for the explanation. I love cheese but would never wear it on my head.

bgblucru56
01-14-2012, 02:29 PM

It's cool they will be talking Draft Picks in about a day and a half. Lol
^this +1

RugDaniels
01-14-2012, 02:34 PM
so the Packers fans on the board consists of one guy w/ an outdated pop culture reference for an avatar who joined the board last week and has been posting any half-thawed thought that comes into his mind? Good show Green Bay fans, good show.

miked1958
01-14-2012, 02:49 PM

You're up.

Look Weeds, the bottom line is this.....
15-2 is still a really good record. Something to be proud of..
I am sure those boys from LSU are proud of that NCAA Best 13-1 Record and that SEC Title they won.

Next week when you are talking Draft Picks you can hang your Hat on the fact that you guys were the last team to be undefeated this season (just like LSU) and won your div title going Away (hey, like LSU again!!!) and clinched the best record and HomeField throughout the playoffs. Those are some great accomplishments and nothing to be ashamed of.

It happens...like (LSU beat Bama by 3pts during season) the Tigers the team already beat by 3points in regular season is just a bad matchup for you. Of all the teams to draw in your first game you get a bunch of guys hell bent are proving to the world that the first game was actually won by NY ( bad thing for LSU was Bama felt they won that first game as well) and will stop at nothing to show who the better team is this time around. (I think Bama proved its point, as matter of fact LSUs team is still stuck in NewOrleans. Someone painted a 50yard line in front of their Buses and they just can't seem to Cross it)

Would have been better if you met falcons, Lions or Saints...sorry. Look on the bright side. No matter who wins the SB they still won't have better record then 15-2.. And that is something to sing about round the camp fire, HEAR.....lol

Giants by 21 been saying it all week..
38-17 NY

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 02:54 PM
just win the game G-MEN TALK IS CHEAP!!!!

NYgiants141
01-14-2012, 03:04 PM

Hypocrisy, fellas.

I did not talk a word of smack, yet i STILL had people stirring the pot with me. It's ridiculous. When fans of another team come here and straight up talk football we treat them with respect.

They were complaining that we were posting there...what did THEY expect heading into tomorrows game?

NYCDBS
01-14-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm done posting over there I thought it would be cool to talk some football with some enlightened fans from the other side.... What I got was a bunch of whining Packers HOMERS!!! There was actually one guy that got insulted because someone talked smack about his Packers Stock purchase... LOL what a joke.

Ntegrase96
01-14-2012, 03:19 PM

Hypocrisy, fellas.

I did not talk a word of smack, yet i STILL had people stirring the pot with me. It's ridiculous. When fans of another team come here and straight up talk football we treat them with respect.

They were complaining that we were posting there...what did THEY expect heading into tomorrows game?

More or less. There's always a few who don't care what you said, you're a fan of another team and you may as well be a Nazi.

It's the same thing here.

I always hear about how classy and knowledgeable Packers fans are are, but in the end, they're just fans like the rest of us. They may be classy and knowledgeable, but when your team is the next opposing team on the schedule, throw all that out the window.

Same goes for any 'classy' fan base around the NFL.

NYCDBS
01-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey PACKERS do you know why no one in New York would buy stock in an NFL franchise the way the Packers have it set up??? Because its a SCAM!!!

Ntegrase96
01-14-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm done posting over there I thought it would be cool to talk some football with some enlightened fans from the other side.... What I got was a bunch of whining Packers HOMERS!!! There was actually one guy that got insulted because someone talked smack about his Packers Stock purchase... LOL what a joke.

To be fair, there are probably a lot of bandwaggoners. Also, could you imagine if your team was 15-1 and at home, fresh off a superbowl win? They're healthier, and Aaron Rodgers will likely go down as the best QB in that franchise history. I can understand why they'd be overconfident.

I've seen a lot of confidence threads around this place, and there's nothing wrong with that. The Giants are playing good ball. But just because the Packers had the 1 bad game against the Chiefs, are they all the sudden supposed to be shaking in their boots about being in a slump?

NYCDBS
01-14-2012, 04:09 PM

To be fair, there are probably a lot of bandwaggoners. Also, could you imagine if your team was 15-1 and at home, fresh off a superbowl win? They're healthier, and Aaron Rodgers will likely go down as the best QB in that franchise history. I can understand why they'd be overconfident.

I've seen a lot of confidence threads around this place, and there's nothing wrong with that. The Giants are playing good ball. But just because the Packers had the 1 bad game against the Chiefs, are they all the sudden supposed to be shaking in their boots about being in a slump?

I have absolutely no problems with them being confident in their team. They absolutely should be they have more than earned the right, what I do take issue with is attacking fans from other teams when the slightest thought of them not being the greatest team of all tome cones to light. I suppose I've gotten used to the objectivity I experience on this board.

weeds123
01-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Gurgle...gurgle...gurgle...gurgle...gurgle...gurgl e.... .

You're dead on there stink finger ... pass the coke.

weeds123
01-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Hey PACKERS do you know why no one in New York would buy stock in an NFL franchise the way the Packers have it set up??? Because its a SCAM!!!

We're building a stadium for our team. Like it or not ... makes no never mind to us. If you live in Jersey ... you did too...you just won't find out about it until they rip it down and dip into the public trough again. Congrats ... :o) Bwahahahaha...

weeds123
01-14-2012, 05:28 PM

What the "F" do you think I got here?? What I got was a bunch of whining Giants homers crying about the officiating in the NFL....and how persecuted the Giants were. LOL what a joke.

weeds123
01-14-2012, 05:33 PM

You're up.

Thanks for the explanation. I love cheese but would never wear it on my head.

I love cheese too ... but, too much blocks you up, you know? [:|]

NYCDBS
01-14-2012, 07:29 PM

We're building a stadium for our team. Like it or not ... makes no never mind to us. If you live in Jersey ... you did too...you just won't find out about it until they rip it down and dip into the public trough again. Congrats ... :o)* Bwahahahaha...

Yeah but the difference is I don't think I "OWN" part of the team... What a crock good luck tomorrow LOL

weeds123
01-14-2012, 10:36 PM

We're building a stadium for our team. Like it or not ... makes no never mind to us. If you live in Jersey ... you did too...you just won't find out about it until they rip it down and dip into the public trough again. Congrats ... :o) Bwahahahaha...

Yeah but the difference is I don't think I "OWN" part of the team... What a crock good luck tomorrow LOL

You sure are wound tight over something that absolutely, positively NO impact on your day-to-day...so be it. That's OK - we all need something in our lives to feel strongly about and while I for one appreciate your concern for our well being ... I feel obligated to tell you to redirect your concern to a group that maybe give's a rat's ***** what you think.

NYG6timeworldchamps
01-14-2012, 10:46 PM
I don't believe the Giants and Jets used public funds to build MetLife Stadium.

NYCDBS
01-15-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm wound tight? You're getting all worked up over things I posted on a message board... I didn't single you out rather it was the other way around... I'm entitled to my opinion and you yours.... The only difference is I'm right and you're deluded...

GiantinCt
01-15-2012, 02:01 PM
First time, long time...
Born a Giant fan. I'm feeling pretty good about todays game. The weather won't be an issue, hell it's Giant weather! The Dline is heathier than ever, which makes the secondary that much better. We're running the ball well in the last few weeks. And Eli has set the record for 4th quarter touchdowns.
Be afraid GB fans....

Giantz4Life
01-15-2012, 02:54 PM
The funniest member on that forum is LombardiChick

She takes everything so personally it's hilarious.

Someone posted a video of Jacobs trucking C. Woodson and the song in the background was "Cry like a *****" and she did, in fact, cry like a *****.

NYgiants141
01-15-2012, 03:00 PM
The funniest member on that forum is LombardiChick

She takes everything so personally it's hilarious.

Someone posted a video of Jacobs trucking C. Woodson and the song in the background was "Cry like a *****" and she did, in fact, cry like a *****.

Yeah! she's horrible.

SweetZombieJesus
01-15-2012, 11:01 PM
I don't believe the Giants and Jets used public funds to build MetLife Stadium.

This is correct, it's all privately financed. *

* = NJ did agree to pay for improved infrastructure and access roads, and a rail link from Manhattan to the stadium

Also NJ ate some money on tearing down the old stadium, which it owned the Giants did not.

RugDaniels
01-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Really Weeds123? No congratulations to the board? All the time you spent here this week and you can't show face after the game and just take a little medicine?

If you posted elsewhere, my apologies. If not you're small and you better stay off the board.

NYCDBS
01-15-2012, 11:26 PM
He's real busy right now don't you know he's an "OWNER" He has to Talk to the media and prepare for the impending draft....

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:41 PM

You're up.

Look Weeds, the bottom line is this.....
15-2 is still a really good record. Something to be proud of..
I am sure those boys from LSU are proud of that NCAA Best 13-1 Record and that SEC Title they won.

Next week when you are talking Draft Picks you can hang your Hat on the fact that you guys were the last team to be undefeated this season (just like LSU) and won your div title going Away (hey, like LSU again!!!) and clinched the best record and HomeField throughout the playoffs. Those are some great accomplishments and nothing to be ashamed of.

It happens...like (LSU beat Bama by 3pts during season) the Tigers the team already beat by 3points in regular season is just a bad matchup for you. Of all the teams to draw in your first game you get a bunch of guys hell bent are proving to the world that the first game was actually won by NY ( bad thing for LSU was Bama felt they won that first game as well) and will stop at nothing to show who the better team is this time around. (I think Bama proved its point, as matter of fact LSUs team is still stuck in NewOrleans. Someone painted a 50yard line in front of their Buses and they just can't seem to Cross it)

Would have been better if you met falcons, Lions or Saints...sorry. Look on the bright side. No matter who wins the SB they still won't have better record then 15-2.. And that is something to sing about round the camp fire, HEAR.....lol

38-17 NY
THIS... Told you!!!
ALL IN!!!

giantyankee1976
01-15-2012, 11:46 PM

eh, just stay off of other Team's boards. By fact of them not being fans of our Team you should know you'll get next to no sympathy or respect.

especially after a Grade-A East Coast ***-kicking

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:47 PM

What the "F" do you think I got here?? What I got was a bunch of whining Giants homers crying about the officiating in the NFL....and how persecuted the Giants were. LOL what a joke.

Lol officials horrible again.. If not for them u boys would of really been embarrassed at Lambeau

NYgiants141
01-15-2012, 11:51 PM
the SB they still won't have better record then 15-2.. And that is something to sing about round the camp fire, HEAR.....lol

38-17 NY

THIS... Told you!!!
ALL IN!!!

Close enough, you are the MAN.

Btw i went on the boards and got myself banned after the game... =)

NYgiants141
01-15-2012, 11:52 PM

eh, just stay off of other Team's boards. By fact of them not being fans of our Team you should know you'll get next to no sympathy or respect.

especially after a Grade-A East Coast ***-kicking

No this was before the kicking...went over there, wished em luck...gave honest opinions and did not favor the Giants at all. You would think i was a neutral fan...

After the game i let em have it though.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:53 PM
the SB they still won't have better record then 15-2.. And that is something to sing about round the camp fire, HEAR.....lol

38-17 NY

THIS... Told you!!!
ALL IN!!!

Let me think on it and I will have a prediction up by Wed for niners game..

Lol. Poor packers fans can't take the heat and banned u. Lol

giantsforce
01-16-2012, 12:00 AM

SO where are you today to talk about the officiating? or the fact that we beat both the Packers and the refs today? The Packers have as much value against the Giants as the Packers stock has in the stock market.

NYCDBS
01-16-2012, 12:14 AM

SO where are you today to talk about the officiating? or the fact that we beat both the Packers and the refs today? The Packers have as much value against the Giants as the Packers stock has in the stock market.

Loving this Post...

Giantz4Life
01-16-2012, 06:50 AM

38-17 NY

THIS... Told you!!!
ALL IN!!!

Let me think on it and I will have a prediction up by Wed for niners game..

Lol. Poor packers fans can't take the heat and banned u. Lol

I got banned too

Haha

Hows that cheese taste Packer fans???

giantyankee1976
01-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Blue Cheese queso