PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem Nicks,Victor Cruz plan to go sleeveless in Green Bay

Victorcruzwr
01-14-2012, 10:48 AM
New York Giants wide receivers Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz plan on going sleeveless during Sunday’s game against the Green Bay Packers. The temperatures are expected to be in the 20's, but Nicks and Cruz felt like the Giants receivers were hesitant during their week 15 loss to the Redskins because of the cold weather. “We’ll just come out with no sleeves and just mentally be ready to go,” Cruz said. “[Against Washington] I felt like as a corpse, we anything like that, I just d...just came out and we were too worried about the cold and worried about what we were gonna wear and be warm out there as opposed to just focusing on what the task was at hand. It kind of stopped our progress a little bit on the offensive end.” Giants defensive end Justin Tuck mentioned that the defensive line doesn’t have any unwritten rule about wearing sleeves, but he hasn’t worn them since 2005 when he was a rookie. “Sleeves to me are just uncomfortable, it doesn’t have anything to do with being macho or

elitime
01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Tom C's Face in 2007...one big chapped ball with eyes.

Pakman
01-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey man ..I'm not picking on you in anyway, but when you write a decent sized post like that you should trying spacing it out. It makes it much easier to read bro.

That just looks like a bunch of words that I don't want to read lol

But that's just my opinion.

ShockeyShow
01-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I like the mindset. We play in equally tough weather, so their mental mindset they like to think they have won't be there this week.

Man I so pumped for this game.

And I agree with you Pakman, hit the Enter button a coupke times to break it into a few paragraphs. It makes it much easier to scan a large post that way.

Victorcruzwr
01-14-2012, 04:28 PM
i copy pasted it i didnt type it

ShockeyShow
01-14-2012, 04:30 PM
i copy pasted it i didnt type it

10-4

I post a lot in class while on my IPhone, I find it tough to space it out when im typing quickly and discreetly

BallinNY
01-14-2012, 04:34 PM
I personally like the thin underarmour, but if its raining its best not to wear sleeves because A) they weigh you down B) they make you colder

I hope they reconsider and at least go with half sleeves