PDA

View Full Version : Buccaneers and Fewell!?

Tuckit91
01-14-2012, 02:15 PM
<DIV class=player>Buccaneers Defense (/player/nfl/338/buccaneers-defense) - TM - Buccaneers (/teams/clubhouse/nfl/tb/buccaneers) </DIV>
<DIV class=report>

According to the New York Daily News, "there is some speculation" Giants DC Perry Fewell could be a candidate for the head-coaching vacancy in Tampa Bay.</P></DIV>
<DIV class=impact>Fewell interviewed for four head-coaching jobs last offseason, but his name had yet to be mentioned this winter after the Giants defense struggled for most of 2011. The Bucs have already interviewed a host of potential replacements for Raheem Morris, a number of them former head coaches. Fewell would join Titans DC Jerry Gray and Bengals DC Mike Zimmer as assistants believed to be on the Bucs' radar. </DIV>
<DIV class=info>
<DIV class=related>Related: Giants (/teams/clubhouse/nfl/nyg/giants)</DIV>
<DIV class=clearboth></DIV>
<DIV class=clearboth></DIV>
<DIV class=clearboth>If it happens then maybe its opens the door for Spags!</DIV></DIV>

GiantInNorway
01-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Maybe spagnolo can come back :)

hungrrrry
01-14-2012, 02:30 PM
<DIV class=player>Buccaneers Defense (/player/nfl/338/buccaneers-defense) - TM - Buccaneers (/teams/clubhouse/nfl/tb/buccaneers) </DIV>
<DIV class=report>

According to the New York Daily News, "there is some speculation" Giants DC Perry Fewell could be a candidate for the head-coaching vacancy in Tampa Bay.</P></DIV>
<DIV class=impact>Fewell interviewed for four head-coaching jobs last offseason, but his name had yet to be mentioned this winter after the Giants defense struggled for most of 2011. The Bucs have already interviewed a host of potential replacements for Raheem Morris, a number of them former head coaches. Fewell would join Titans DC Jerry Gray and Bengals DC Mike Zimmer as assistants believed to be on the Bucs' radar. </DIV>
<DIV class=info>
<DIV class=related>Related: Giants (/teams/clubhouse/nfl/nyg/giants)</DIV>
<DIV class=clearboth>*</DIV>
<DIV class=clearboth>*</DIV>
<DIV class=clearboth>If it happens then maybe its *opens the door for Spags!</DIV></DIV>PPPLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE TAKE HIM TAMPA!!!!!!!!! I mean, he'd be great there...definately should take him!!!

bgblucru5656
01-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Dear Tampa Bay:
The NY GIANTS are in serious need of a DC. Perry Fewell is in need of a head coaching position ASAP. please interview Mr Fewell at your earliest convenience. Can anyone say SPAGS?

myles2424
01-14-2012, 04:28 PM
The organization is Soo screwed up & this has to be the most pathetic city for sports.....I've never seen a big city that doesn't embrace & support their sports teams until I moved here.....no coaching change is going to help the bucs...fewell knows tht

NYG 5
01-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Fewell could be a good fit there. He's a cover 2 guy, but has embraced some of spags old packages. Its like tampa 2.0.

I like Fewell though. He orchestrated a monster takeaway D, and has had the defense play very well since the playoffs began 4 weeks ago.

ShockeyShow
01-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Maybe spagnolo can come back :)

That was my first thought. If Fewell is lucky enough to grab a HC position somewhere, you know Spags would be chomping at the bit to come back here with all the pieces that we've added in the past 3 years.

Plus he'd put himself right back in the limelight as the potential suitor for TC once he eventually decides to step down.