PDA

View Full Version : Pat Hanlon is the worst co-host I've ever seen.

EJ Blue
01-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Do any of you watch Giants online regularly? Every week he's a stubborn homer and never makes any good points, yet completely dismisses any constructive feedback the guests have and he jumps on them if they tell him he's wrong about something, and he retaliates by being loud and continues to make no valid points. Anytime any guests give some input he acts like their opinion doesn't matter because their a 'media guy' and they're stupid, when he's the only idiot on the show. Man I hate that guy.

mfraykor
01-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Do any of you watch Giants online regularly? Every week he's a stubborn homer and never makes any good points, yet completely dismisses any constructive feedback the guests have and he jumps on them if they tell him he's wrong about something, and he retaliates by being loud and continues to make no valid points. Anytime any guests give some input he acts like their opinion doesn't matter because their a 'media guy' and they're stupid, when he's the only idiot on the show. Man I hate that guy.

Thats PAT>>>> he is who he is... that is why I love the guy....

GiantsFan27
01-14-2012, 04:23 PM
i completely agree with you. he's the most obnoxious, arrogant, annoying homer ever. you basically summed up perfectly everything i think about that loud mouth.

TrueBlue07
01-14-2012, 04:25 PM
I literally JUST watched this weeks Giants Online and I agree 100%. I was getting pissed because not only is he awful, but he was bringing down the flow of the show. Too much time is wasted because of his petty arguing. He's so annoying.

EJ Blue
01-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Do any of you watch Giants
online regularly? Every week he's a stubborn homer and never makes any
good points, yet completely dismisses any constructive feedback the
guests have and he jumps on them if they tell him he's wrong about
something, and he retaliates by being loud and continues to make no
valid points. Anytime any guests give some input he acts like their
opinion doesn't matter because their a 'media guy' and they're stupid,
when he's the only idiot on the show. Man I hate that guy.

Thats PAT>>>> he is who he is... that is why I love the guy....
It's fine that he is who he is, but a person like that shouldn't be allowed to be part of a show if he doesn't know how to competently contribute to a discussion or a debate. In addition to never making a point, he talks over people trying to make their point, it's beyond annoying.

jax5338
01-14-2012, 04:48 PM
im not a huge fan of his he's a bit over the top but it's kinda his job. he's a PR guy defending his team vs. media guys who try to rip them. he's paid to do what he does on the show and support every player and coach in the organization despie what the media or popular opinion is.

jimsgints
01-14-2012, 05:46 PM
He is a bit annoying but he tries to be so, sometimes it's a little over the top. I know a guy who knows him well, I've talked to him about it and he said he's not like that at all off camera.

bklyn1028
01-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Pat Hanlon is cool. He's gotta bring a little feistiness to the show. I don't blame him for getting upset at times, I mean these are NY reporters and dissing his team in front of him. He's loyal to the jints, and defends them to the end.
Without him, I would not watch the show.

jomo
01-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Like clockwork, every 90 days we havea Pat Hanlon thread. </P>

Despite his best efforts to make himself relevant, most people are about as interested in Hanlon as they are in the equipment manager! [:)]</P>

GMENAGAIN
01-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Hanlon is an unprofessional bufoon. he obviously has compromising pictures of Mara or else he wouldn't have the job . . . .

GreenZone
01-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Hanlon is an unprofessional bufoon. he obviously has compromising pictures of Mara or else he wouldn't have the job . . . .

Compared to the dull bulbs Vacchiano and Schwartz on the show, he looks like utter genius. Perhaps that is the plan all along?

Pat's a better employee than an on air guy. Perhaps you expect him to trash his employer like so many people here like to trash the owner of the board?

FBomb
01-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Pat is a loud mouth homer buffoon, but he's OUR loud mouth homer buffoon!

JJC7301
01-14-2012, 10:38 PM

+1. I don't mind HIM being a home because he is their PR guy, but he is too combative and angry-sounding about it. Sounds like a 16-year old at time.

macbjg
01-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Agreed. He's a fool. Worse yet, he's a "Director of Communications" who cannot communicate. Leave the show to Bob Papa and let Pat write press releases. Just don't let him speak.

FBomb
01-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Pat is OUR fake fireman cheerleader.

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 11:38 AM
The shows are unwatchable because of Pat. Its insulting to viewers that he acts like a jerk time after time. His personality does not represent our fine organization. Pat's a poor reflection on Big Blue.
Hanlon would be perfect for the Jets.

53canton
01-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Question: If Hanlon is Vice Pres. of communications...............who is President of communications??? We never hear of the guy.

burier
01-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Pat Hanlon is a floppy pair of clown shoes.

I don't have a problem with him being a homer but has anyone ever heard this guy say anything insightful?

It seems like he's just there to argue. Even if you agree he argues.

Or he'll argue an irrelevant point like; weather or not 2007 has anything to do with season.

He talks over people and comes off like a tool. I really wish they'd get rid of him.

FBomb
01-15-2012, 01:28 PM
I'd like to see Fooch bull rush him in his chair.

Gianthunter
01-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Meh He's the Giants crazy Irish Uncle Pat. Every family has one.